The hacker who allegedly breached the Democratic National Committee (DNC) email accounts and reportedly fed that information to WikiLeaks actually relied on a whistleblower named “Seth,” according to newly unearthed Twitter direct messages between the hacker and an actress.
The name of the alleged source matches the name of Seth Rich, a DNC staffer found murdered near the Howard University hospital early one July morning last year. Rich’s murder remains unsolved, and his corpse had not been robbed, leading to rampant theories online that he was killed to protect the Hillary Clinton campaign.
Guccifer 2.0 has long been the subject of scrutiny on Capitol Hill after he took credit for obtaining the DNC emails that ended up in the possession of WikiLeaks, showing the Democratic Party actively colluding against Bernie Sanders and handing the nomination to Hillary Clinton against the will of the voters. The leaks spelled the downfall of DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz and haunted the Hillary Clinton campaign throughout the rest of the election.
WikiLeaks has put forward new texts between Guccifer and actress Robbin Young, which were provided by Young, showing that Guccifer identified “Seth” as the “whistleblower” behind the DNC leaks. The texts were largely first noticed on the Internet Saturday, amid news that Attorney General Jeff Sessions is prepared to press further charges against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) April 8, 2017
“his name is seth, he was my whistleblower” Guccifer 2.0 says in the text exchange. “i suppose u know who i’m talking about.”
Young replied that “Seth’s” death was “horrifying” and stated her belief — shared by many on the Internet though still unproven — that the Clintons were responsible for killing him.
Despite Assange’s contributions to President Trump’s victory over Hillary Clinton in November, Trump said Saturday that he would not object to any Jeff Sessions prosecution of Assange, marking yet another deviation for the president from the point of view that he campaigned on.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Biden a ‘Threat to National Security’, Files Impeachment Resolution
She knows how to fight.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) has filed impeachment papers against President-imposed Joe Biden, giving Democrats a taste of their own medicine and rejecting their cynical and demeaning calls for unity.
She made the announcement in a Twitter post on Thursday:
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (@RepMTG) January 21, 2021
“President Joe Biden is unfit to hold the office of the Presidency. His pattern of abuse of power as President Obama’s Vice President is lengthy and disturbing. President Biden has demonstrated that he will do whatever it takes to bail out his son, Hunter, and line his family’s pockets with cash from corrupt foreign energy companies,” Greene said, according to a press release from her Congressional office.
“President Biden is even on tape admitting to a quid pro quo with the Ukrainian government threatening to withhold $1,000,000,000 in foreign aid if they did not do his bidding. President Biden residing in the White House is a threat to national security and he must be immediately impeached,” she added.
Greene bolsters her case against Biden with the following evidence:
- Joe Biden abused the power of the Office of the Vice President, enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors, by allowing his son to influence the domestic policy of a foreign nation and accept various benefits—including financial compensation—from foreign nationals in exchange for certain favors.
- The evidence of widespread knowledge, corruption, and collusion on behalf of the Biden family with foreign nationals is clear and compelling.
- As Vice President, Joe Biden was the senior Obama Administration official overseeing anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine. Hence, any illegal activity involving corruption conducted by Hunter Biden within or in relation to Ukraine would fall under the purview of the Office of Vice President Biden and the Obama State Department’s anti-corruption efforts. In fact, many State Department officials within the Obama Administration repeatedly registered reservations about Hunter Biden’s role on the board of a corrupt company. Thus, any instances of corruption on behalf of Hunter Biden via his role as a board member of the Ukrainian-operated Burisma energy firm were intentionally not investigated or covered up.
- In 2016, Ukraine’s top anti-corruption prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, had an active and ongoing investigation into Burisma and its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky. At the time, Hunter Biden continued to serve on Burisma’s board of directors. According to news reports, then Vice-President Biden “threatened to withhold $1 billion in United States loan guarantees if Ukraine’s leaders did not dismiss [Shokin].” After that, Ukraine’s Parliament fired Shokin.
- During his father’s vice presidency, Hunter Biden built many business relationships with foreign nationals and received millions of dollars from foreign sources, seemingly in exchange for access to his father. The financial transactions which Hunter engaged in illustrates serious counterintelligence and extortion concerns relating to Hunter Biden and his family.
- President Biden gravely endangered the security of the United States and its institutions of government. Through blatant nepotism, he enabled his son to influence foreign policy and financially benefit as a result of his role as Vice President. He supported his son engaging in collusion with Chinese Communist party-linked officials. He allowed his son to trade appointments with his father and other high-ranking administration officials in exchange for financial compensation. He permitted his son to take money from Russian oligarchs, including Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.
Greene’s full press release about her impeachment resolution can be seen here:
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (@RepMTG) January 21, 2021
Big League Politics will cover Greene’s impeachment resolution as it gains momentum and other Republican lawmakers show where they stand while supporting or opposing the measure.
States3 days ago
Grassroots Leaders Send Final Warning to GOP Establishment: Rejecting Trump Means Death of Republican Party
White House2 days ago
President Trump Contemplates Ditching the GOP, Starting New ‘Patriot Party’ to Put America First
Tech3 days ago
Free Speech Platform Gab Receives 3 Million New Users in 12 Days
Politics4 days ago
Constituents Already Beginning to Turn on Peter Meijer, Who Admits That Voting to Impeach Trump May Have Ruined His Political Career
Politics2 days ago
ENOUGH ALREADY: QAnon Hucksters Now Claim Biden Will Execute ‘The Plan’
Black Lives Matter4 days ago
Twerking For MLK: Black Lives Matter Posts Gyrating Tribute to Civil Rights Hero
Big League Economics2 days ago
Trucking Industry Leaders Expect Biden’s Policies to Crush Small Trucking Companies
Big League Guns2 days ago
Texas Governor Abbott Wants Texas to Be a “Second Amendment Sanctuary”