Attorney General William P. Barr gave the order on Monday for U.S. attorneys to sue governors whose behavior at the state-level is believed to infringe upon the civil liberties of American citizens.
“If a state or local ordinance crosses the line from an appropriate exercise of authority to stop the spread of COVID-19 into an overbearing infringement of constitutional and statutory protections, the Department of Justice may have an obligation to address that overreach in federal court,” Barr wrote in his memo addressed to all U. S. Attorneys.
Barr is putting Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights Eric Dreiband and U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Michigan Matthew Schneider in charge of the oversight over state and local policies. They will coordinate with different federal bureaus as well as state and local officials to mitigate ongoing damage to Constitutional rights and the rule of law caused by different lockdown policies across the nation.
“Many policies that would be unthinkable in regular times have become commonplace in recent weeks, and we do not want to unduly interfere with the important efforts of state and local officials to protect the public. But the Constitution is not suspended in times of crisis,” Barr wrote.
“We must therefore be vigilant to ensure its protections are preserved, at the same time that the public is protected,” he added.
Barr noted in a radio interview last week that he was acutely aware of the constitutional violations occurring at the state level as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
“When you’re faced with a potential catastrophe,” Barr said to conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt, “the government can deploy measures and even put temporary and reasonable restrictions on rights if really necessary to meet the danger. But it still has the obligation to adapt to the circumstances. Whatever powers the government has, whether it be the president or the state governor, still is bounded by constitutional rights of the individual. Our federal constitutional rights don’t go away in an emergency. They constrain what the government can do.”
“And in a circumstance like this, they put on the government the burden to make sure that whatever burdens it’s putting on our constitutional liberties are strictly necessary to deal with the problem. They have to be targeted. They have to use less intrusive means if they are equally effective in dealing with the problem. And that’s the situation we’re in today. We’re moving into a period where we have to do a better job of targeting the measures we’re deploying to deal with this virus,” he added.
Barr noted that while he has allowed states the ability to act with latitude in the early stages of the crisis, the feds would be looking to make sure that these emergency measures do not become permanent infringements upon the freedom of Americans.
“When a crisis hits, I think the government needs a little bit of latitude to adopt the means to deal with it. But those can frequently be blunt instruments, and over time, I think the government has the burden of tailoring its measures to make sure they are not unduly intruding on civil liberties. And that’s the question that’s being presented today in our country, which is the extent to which government has to tailor its approach more to the circumstances on the ground and not do undue damage or broad deprivations of civil liberties,” he said.
“We have to give businesses more freedom to operate in a way that’s reasonably safe. They know their business. They have the capacity to figure out…how to conduct their business in a way that’s safe. I think we have to give businesses that opportunity,” he added.
The feds will not allow eager Democrat governors, such as Ralph “Blackface” Northam of Virginia and Gretchen “Hillary 2.0” Whitmer of Michigan, to exploit this crisis to destroy the Bill of Rights and Constitution. The AG is doing what few in the federal swamp are willing to do and actually living up to his oath of office.
INTERFERENCE: President Trump Censored by Social Media for Promoting Hydroxychloroquine
Big Tech is conducting electoral interference.
President Donald Trump and his son, Donald Trump Jr., are being censored for sharing information about hydrocloroquine, a popular and effective treatment for the COVID-19 Chinavirus.
President retweeted the words "Covid has cure. America wake up.”
And his amplification of that message was removed by Twitter within minutes as a falsehood. pic.twitter.com/gDJFFMP5uh
— Jennifer Jacobs (@JenniferJJacobs) July 28, 2020
Big Tech is the biggest threat to free expression in America today & they're continuing to engage in open election interference – full stop. pic.twitter.com/7dJbauq43O
— Andrew Surabian (@Surabees) July 28, 2020
The establishment is desperate to censor a video presented by Breitbart of courageous medical doctors holding a press conference giving the facts on how hydrocloroquine can be used to successfully treat COVID-19. Youtube and Facebook have also reportedly blocked the video. The fake news continues to promote the lie that the use of hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 is unproven.
They are ignoring the many anecdotal cases of individuals who have been cured of coronavirus, including a Democrat state representative from Michigan who credits hydroxychloroquine with the miraculous recovery of she and her husband.
“Had you not brought this to the forefront … I wouldn’t be here today even having this conversation with you and being able to talk about the needs of Detroit,” said Rep. Karen Whitsett of Detroit while meeting with President Trump in the White House.
Congratulations to State Representative Karen Whitsett of Michigan. So glad you are getting better! https://t.co/v6z46rUDtg
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 6, 2020
Big League Politics has also reported on how data that was used to demonize hydroxychloroquine was shown to be false and the study was retracted:
The authors of a medical study published in medical journal The Lancet have been forced to retract their study claiming that hydroxychloroquine treatment had fatal side effects after several reports pointed out the faulty data.
The data was apparently used from a small Illinois firm called Surgisphere, owned by Dr. Sapan Desai. Desai had a sci-fi writer and a lewd model on staff for his company as the study was produced, and shockingly, it somehow produced inaccurate results.
The study was ultimately retracted after Dr. Mandeep R. Mehra, a Harvard Medical School professor who initially signed on to the study, tried to double check and verify the authenticity of the findings. Desai would not allow for the data to be re-analyzed, which eventually led to the retraction of the report.
“We launched an independent third-party peer review of Surgisphere with the consent of Sapan Desai to evaluate the origination of the database elements, to confirm the completeness of the database, and to replicate the analyses presented in the paper,” their statement said, according to the New York Times.
“Our independent peer reviewers informed us that Surgisphere would not transfer the full dataset, client contracts, and the full ISO audit report to their servers for analysis as such transfer would violate client agreements and confidentiality requirements,” the authors added.
The disgraced World Health Organization (WHO) reportedly stopped research into hydroxychloroquine as treatment for COVID-19 because of the findings in this dubious report, adding to the laundry list of public health failures the globalist body has been responsible for throughout the coronavirus pandemic.
Big League Politics has reported about the study conducted by medical professionals at the Henry Ford Health System showing that hydroxychloroquine lowers the COVID-19 death rate as well:
A study conducted by the Detroit-based Henry Ford Health System has determined that hydroxychloroquine treatment lowers the death rate for COVID-19 patients.
Officials with Henry Ford Health announced on Thursday that their study has shown that hydroxychloroquine “significantly” decreases the death rate of COVID-19 sufferers. They came to their conclusion after analyzing 2,541 patients who were confined in their hospital system from March 10 and May 2. They found that 13 percent of patients treated with hydroxychloroquine died while 26 percent of patients who did not receive the miracle drug died.
“As doctors and scientists, we look to the data for insight,” said Steven Kalkanis, CEO of the Henry Ford Medical Group. “And the data here is clear that there was a benefit to using the drug as a treatment for sick, hospitalized patients.”
There were also no heart-related problems that patients suffered from being treated with the drug in the study. Dr. Marcus Zervos noted that hydroxychloroquine is more effective when patients are treated with the drug early after their diagnosis with COVID-19.
“We attribute our findings that differ from other studies to early treatment, and part of a combination of interventions that were done in supportive care of patients, including careful cardiac monitoring,” said Zervos, who works as division head of infectious disease for Henry Ford Health. Zervos conducted the study with epidemiologist Dr. Samia Arshad.
“Our dosing also differed from other studies not showing a benefit of the drug,” he added. “We also found that using steroids early in the infection associated with a reduction in mortality.”
Zervos believes that the findings of this study could be crucial in stopping a potential second wave of COVID-19 infections from causing many more deaths.
Ever since President Trump suggested hydroxychloroquine as a remedy for COVID-19, there has been an institutional conspiracy to stop the treatment from being used to save the lives of the sick – as science and medicine have become extremely politicized.
The globalist establishment wants more people to die so they can blame the crisis on Trump. They are pulling out all the stops to boot him from the White House in November.
Videos3 days ago
VIDEO: Brawl Breaks Out as Patriots Rise to Confront ANTIFA for Threatening a Disabled Veteran in Colorado Suburbs
Fake News Media2 days ago
Joe Rogan: “I’m Not Buying” Mainstream Media Polls Showing Biden Blowout
Sports3 days ago
Cheater Lance Armstrong’s Store Forbids Sale of Bicycles to Austin Police Department
News4 days ago
Mexico is in Third Place for Wuhan Virus Deaths Yet Democrats Still Want to Open the Floodgates to Mass Migration
Big League Guns3 days ago
Four Indicted in “Pay-to-Play” Concealed Carry Bribery Scandal, Including Santa Clara Sheriff’s Captain
News2 days ago
Former NFL Star Calls Out Leftist Radicals for Ruining American Sports
News2 days ago
New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu Vetoes Red Flag Gun Confiscation Order
States4 days ago
Career Criminal Freed in Coronavirus Jailbreak Charged With Home Invasion Murder