The Young Turks, a far-left news outlet, spent the better part of last week race-baiting over the death of Jazmine Barnes, a 7-year-old black girl who was murdered by a 20-year-old black man.
Almost immediately after Barnes’ death, white Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King blasted a Twitter message to his 1.1 million followers claiming that a white man in a red pickup truck who sped away from the scene was responsible for the killing. The political left immediately seized upon the opportunity to highlight the alleged white on black crime, and The Young Turks joined the hustle.
“Manhunt For White Man Who Murdered 7-Year-Old Black Girl,” said a now-deleted Tweet linking to a now-deleted YouTube video with the same title. The organization offered no explanation for pulling the reports, nor an apology for whipping up race-based hatred.
Below is a screenshot of the video, featuring blowhard Young Turks founder Cenk Uygur, which garnered at least 63,000 views:
The outlet also employed some lefty-bro named Francis Maxwell to bash Trump for not addressing the murder, as noted by InfoWars reporter Paul Joseph Watson.
“The Young Turks claimed that President Trump deliberately ignored the tragic murder of a 7-year-old girl because the shooter was white. They posted 4 videos pushing the ‘white racist hate crime’ narrative. Turns out the shooter was black. Young Turks deleted all their videos,” Watson said.
The Young Turks claimed that President Trump deliberately ignored the tragic murder of a 7-year-old girl because the shooter was white.
They posted 4 videos pushing the 'white racist hate crime' narrative.
Turns out the shooter was black.
Young Turks deleted all their videos. pic.twitter.com/ckNEKp7ANo
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) January 7, 2019
“Another [deleted] video featured a panel discussion of the story while a fourth video featured Hasan Piker again pushing the narrative that the shooting was a racist hate crime,” said Watson in an InfoWars piece on the deleted video.
The suspect, taken into custody Sunday, is Eric Black Jr., a 20-year-old black man.
The Young Turks did not immediately respond to a comment request.
Follow Peter D’Abrosca on Twitter: @pdabrosca
Like Peter D’Abrosca on Facebook: facebook.com/peterdabrosca
Media Lied: President Trump Did Not Claim Operation Desert Storm Occurred During the Vietnam War
The corporate media has been peddling an edited clip.
The mainstream media falsely reported that President Donald Trump confused the setting of ‘Operation Desert Storm,’ a military name for the 1990 Gulf War, during a July 4th speech on the White House lawn on Sunday. The media accused President Trump of falsely stating that Desert Storm was a military operation that took place during the Vietnam War.
Liberals associated with political organizations such as the Lincoln Project and media groups such as PoliticusUSA displayed edited video clips and made dishonest claims that the President had conflated Operation Desert Storm and the Vietnam war, hoping to score a partisan political point.
Trump just said we fought Operation Desert Storm in the jungles of Vietnam, but please tell us again which Presidential candidate lacks cognitive functions.
— Nick Jack Pappas (@Pappiness) July 5, 2020
In contrast to the claims of partisan liberals, President Trump clearly drew a distinction between combat operations in Vietnam and in Kuwait in 1990, having referred to the events in successive fashion.
Try posting the full clip instead of clipping it out of context. pic.twitter.com/tnBRP0E5dj
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) July 5, 2020
Other mainstream media pundits and journalists shared claims that Trump had made the mistake, going on to delete their false claims after the erroneous nature of the claim became apparent on social media. Twitter ultimately ended up labeling the claims that the President conflated the two as “manipulated media,” possibly hoping to score credibility with conservatives by executing the bare minimum of content moderation as the platform rampantly censors the free speech of President Trump, conservatives, and right-wingers.
A reporter from MSNBC is yet to delete her tweet falsely accusing the President of confusing Desert Storm and Vietnam, even after the clip she originally retweeted has been delete in acknowledgment of its dishonesty.
Operation Desert Storm…in the jungles of…Vietnam. https://t.co/QEr698vhJ4
— Katie Phang (@KatiePhang) July 4, 2020
These are some very dishonest people, folks.
Sex Crime4 days ago
Federal Judge Orders Epstein Victim’s Lawyers to Destroy Court Docs Related to Ghislaine Maxwell
Big League Wellness3 days ago
TRUMP WAS RIGHT: Medical Study Proves That Hydroxychloroquine Lowers COVID-19 Death Rate
Tech2 days ago
Twitter Software Engineer Advocates for Kidnapping and Violently Abusing Children of Republicans
Snowflakes4 days ago
Harvard Graduate Loses Job After Threatening to Stab Anyone Who Says ‘All Lives Matter’ on TikTok
Violent Left2 days ago
Minnesota Governor Asking President Trump to Declare Riots a Federal Disaster In Hope of Receiving Bailout Funds
Violent Left3 days ago
MUST READ: Journalist Michael Tracey Exposes How Black Lives Matter Terror Has Destroyed Minority Small Businesses in Minneapolis
Big League Wellness1 day ago
Dr. Fauci, NIAID Considers Purposefully Infecting Patients with COVID-19 to Develop Vaccine
Sanctity Of Life4 days ago
Planned Parenthood Admits Running Fetal Chop Shop for Profit, Harvesting Parts From Babies Born Alive