CNN Blackmails Private Citizen Behind Trump Wrestling Video

Wed July 5th, 2017 2:07 pm EST

On the heels of being exposed as pushing the fabricated Russian narrative for ratings by Project Veritas, CNN has now gone and blackmailed a private citizen who was the original creator of the now-infamous Donald Trump vs the fake news wrestling video.

Following Trump’s tweet of the video, the network went on a mission to track down the original creator of the content. HanAssholeSolo’s original posting of the video, titled ‘Trump Takes Down Fake News’ was upvoted over 8,000 times on The Donald, a pro-Trump subreddit. While it has not been alleged or implied that Trump had any contact with the Redditor, or even that it is where he originally saw the meme, the user was quickly under attack.

On Monday, the ADL had accused the redditor of racism, “Islamophobia,” and anti-Semitism.

“We have been analyzing the online activities of this individual and found a consistent record of racism, anti-Semitism and bigotry for more than a year on Reddit,” Jonathan A. Greenblatt, ADL CEO, who has previously attacked White House Chief Advisor Steve Bannon of anti-Semitism without any proof or even a shred of evidence, said in a statement.

After gaining exposure and being threatened by CNN, HanAssholeSolo posted an apology on Reddit saying that he was just trolling and does not advocate violence against the media. The post has since been deleted.

On Independence Day, CNN’s Andrew Kaczynski reported that they had found HanAssholeSolo’s identity.

According to Kaczynski, the Redditor asked him not to reveal his identity in CNN’s reporting out of “fear for his personal safety and for the public embarrassment it would bring to him and his family.”

Kaczynski wrote on Twitter and in his report that the man had a history of posting “racist” and “bigoted” memes online, and therefore asserted in his article that CNN may decide to dox the man at a later time — if he doesn’t behave.

“CNN is not publishing ‘HanA**holeSolo’s’ name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again,” Kaczynski wrote of his policing of memes. “In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.”

“CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change,” Kaczynski added, threatening the user.

Soon after the article was published, #CNNBlackmail began trending on Twitter as outraged internet users called out the network on their not-so-veiled threat.

According to a tweet by WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, CNN is guilty of violating     §135.60 of the New York Criminal Code as well as committing a Federal felony in violation of 18 U.S. Code § 241 in relation to the 1st Amendment.

Assange pointed out that Kaczynski has previously solicited people to illegally leak him President Trump’s tax returns.

By Wednesday morning, Donald Trump Jr. had also joined in to shame the network.

Rumors quickly spread that the user was a 15-year-old boy, though the teen people believed to be the victim told Big League Politics it was not him.

On Wednesday afternoon, James O’Keefe from Project Veritas announced that they would be releasing more footage exposing the fraudulent network. It seems as though CNN’s troubles will not be ending any time soon.

We want to hear from you. Comment below.

Leave a Reply