Big League Politics is a fast-paced news site led by a team of top-level investigative reporters, filmmakers, and citizen journalists all over the country. We challenge powerful politicians in both the Republican and Democratic Parties. We are not conservative. We are not liberal. We are road warriors fighting the good fight for journalism. How did this happen? It happened because the mainstream media and corporate journalism outlets are bought off by shady interests and they don’t tell the truth. We got sick and tired of it. That’s why most of our writers are completely incapable of getting a job anywhere else.
The prevailing themes on Big League Politics form a new American political identity, one that emphasizes economic nationalism and bipartisan patriotism. America is a country with its own values and interests. The establishment will always try to rig the system in favor of globalism in the markets and U.S.-led wars overseas. We seek to forge a new path, bringing together conservatives, progressives, libertarians, independents and all those who believe that America should be put First.
1. All stories on Big League Politics are factually accurate.
2. All stories on Big League Politics are in the public interest. We don’t suck up to politicians. We expose corruption and give people the best information on the politics of the day. If we’re reporting it, then it’s important.
3. No target is too big or too small. If someone has broken the public trust, we will be there in his/her face with a video camera.
4. We let our writers have a voice. It is not our job to agree with everything that our writers say. But free speech is under attack at most publications and we think that’s wrong. At Big League Politics, censorship is a dirty word.
5. We report on all the political games of the week so that you can play along at home. We want you, the readers, to get involved in our projects and to send us videos and stories.
6. We are a journalist-owned company. We believe in rewarding merit, and merit only. We do not take kindly to outside influences trying to buy up media outlets in ways that disadvantage journalists.
7. We do not belong to the Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, Green, or even Bull Moose parties. We are independent people telling independent stories and working on issues that we care about. Our only goal is to tell the truth.
8. We are constantly on the road.
Though we have bases of operation in different major cities including Washington, D.C., we don’t get tied down anywhere. We are moving to wherever the story is. Always. Eight rules is enough. Let’s go save journalism!