Another 10 Christians were killed by jihadists in Nigeria last weekend, bringing the total number of Christians killed in the country to 140 since February 10.
Reports indicate that another 10 Christians were murdered in Nigeria on Saturday, March 16, as religious violence in the country continues to reach fever pitch. This brings the total number of Christians murdered to 140, with an additional 160 homes destroyed in the violence.
“We were all asleep in our various homes when at about 4 a.m. [Saturday], we heard gunshots everywhere in my village,” Amos Samuel, 40, of Nandu Gbok village in Sanga County told Morning Star News. “Everyone ran out of their homes to escape from the Fulani herdsmen. Three hours after the herdsmen left, those of us who survived the attack returned to the village to find that our houses were destroyed and 10 of our villagers killed.”
About 30 houses were burned in the attack, Sanga chairman Charles Danladi told Morning Star News, who also said 10 people were killed.
While the global media continues its hyper focus on the eco-fascist terrorist who orchestrated a mass shooting at a New Zealand mosque, it has turned a blind eye to anti-Christian religious violence around the globe.
Big League Politics previously reported on this massive wave of violence over the weekend, with our article published as this latest wave of violence occurred.
The Christians in response to the Muslim terror attack in Nigeria called for prayer from fellow followers of Jesus throughout the world to help them cope with the tragedy.
“Please pray for peace in Kaduna state — hundreds have been displaced and hundreds killed by the Fulani jihadists. We evacuated about a hundred EMS kids from Kufana for safety. Many of our missionaries working among the Kadara tribe and some in Katari areas have been displaced. Please keep praying for our nation,” said Rev. Bakari Ibrahim, director of the ECWA’s Evangelical Missionary Society (EMS).
A survivor of the terror attack noted that these types of violent attacks are a regular occurrence, as the Christian minority is constantly being besieged by barbarians looking to impose their backward religion through acts of terror.
Canadian Health ‘Experts’ Suggest Up to Two Weeks of Mental Torture and Solitary Confinement for Kids Diagnosed with COVID-19
Psychotic levels of tyranny.
Canadian medical “experts” with Peel Health are aggressively backtracking after suggesting for parents to inflict solitary confinement upon children for up to two weeks if they are diagnosed with COVID-19.
The guidelines which have sparked widespread anger have since been removed from the Peel Health page, and state health officials are being forced to backtrack their latest COVID-19 overreach to violate the rights of children.
The initial flier that was given to children in schools can be seen here:
There are some actual medical experts with ethics, decency and common sense who are speaking out against these ghastly policies to inflict mental torture upon children.
“This does not seem practically possible and is highly likely to cause harm to children who would already be experiencing considerable distress with having to remain at home,” Dr. Tess Clifford, who works as director for the Psychology Clinic at Queen’s University, said to the Toronto Sun.
“I don’t understand how any healthcare professional has moved so far away from the fundamentals of public health and of doing no harm that they would think that basically incarcerating a child in a room for 14 days is in any way justified,” said Dr. Martha Fulford, who works as an infectious diseases physician with Hamilton Health Sciences.
“This is shocking, especially when you consider this is being proposed for children who are not in any way sick,” she added.
Brampton, Ont. Mayor Patrick Brown wrote in a tweet on Sunday that the guidelines would be revised after the outcry of anger.
“Public Health must ensure the best interests of children & families are at the centre of recommendations,” Brown wrote. “They must be based on science with evidence for all to see. I am relieved to hear from Dr [Lawrence] Loh that this mistake is being fixed & this flyer is being removed from circulation.”
Public Health must ensure the best interest of children & families are at the centre of recommendations. They must be based on science with evidence for all to see. I am relieved to hear from Dr Loh that this mistake is being fixed & this flyer is being removed from circulation. https://t.co/EMF8CDbu24
— Patrick Brown (@patrickbrownont) March 1, 2021
While Brown is downplaying the guidelines as a mere mistake, parents who have been deceived about the COVID-19 scamdemic for over a year now are no longer buying the spin. They now understand that mealy-mouthed bureaucratic weasels are deliberately punishing the people for the purposes of leftist social control.
Shouldn’t have gone out to begin with! Only being fixed due to the outrage!
— luvs2travel (@6SoccerMom6) March 1, 2021
— Newsbreak Canada (@NewsbreakCanada) March 1, 2021
This is already happening. They didn't admit a mistake , they just got caught. pic.twitter.com/GTKOzmLp7t
— ChipChip2000 (@chip2000_chip) March 1, 2021
This is absolutely egregious incompetence.
Isolating children? For 2 weeks?
Why do we always tolerate this utter idiocy from government?
Everyone in that decision path needs to be fired.
— Jay BTC Lee (@JayLee95079503) March 1, 2021
Mayor Brown, it's appalling that the media had to call them out for 3 consecutive days on this prior to a change being made. This should not have happened and I hope you're looking into it. If media hadn't raised it – it would have stayed in. Unacceptable
— Linda_T 🇨🇦 (@t7_linda) March 1, 2021
This entire Covid situation needs to be "fixed"…the sooner the better. Eventually one law or another will catch up with all the perpetrators and their supporters.
— BEEHEMOTH ⏳ (@surveyorX) March 1, 2021
The stakes are too high for mistakes. Where else have they made mistakes? You know how a doctor covers their mistakes? 6ft of dirt.
— Backbencher Politics (@BackbencherPoli) March 1, 2021
Even after a year of nonstop fear porn from the mass media and every China-backed corporation going along with the lies, the masses still desire to be free and are rejecting COVID-19 tyranny. This is not good news for the globalists whose cruel policies are becoming violently unpopular among the common people.
White House3 days ago
Secret Service Members Confirm That Joe Biden’s Mental Faculties are Indeed in “Bad Shape,” Dan Bongino Says
Tech1 day ago
Gab Attacked in Coordinated Hacking Attempt, Timed to Coincide with CPAC
Free Speech3 days ago
Wikipedia’s Founder is Creating New Free Speech Competitor to Website, Citing Leftist Domination
Congress2 days ago
Arizona’s Paul Gosar Proposes Amending Coronavirus Package to Replace Pork with $10,000 Stimulus Checks
ANTIFA2 days ago
Portland ANTIFA Riots Continue in Biden’s Presidency as Thugs Terrorize Businesses, Citizens in Leftist Pogrom
Deplorables2 days ago
Rep. Paul Gosar, Steve King, and Michelle Malkin Among Speakers at America First Political Action Conference
Politics1 day ago
President Trump Confirms Support of Republican Party, Slams Biden’s Open Borders in Wide-Ranging CPAC Speech
Campaign 20203 days ago
DECISIVE VICTORY: Arizona Judge Rules State Senate Can Review 2.1 Million Ballots & Voting Software in Maricopa County