Connect with us

States

BACKLASH: Largest Protest of Its Kind in Michigan History Occurs Outside of Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s Mansion

The anti-quarantine protesters made history.

Published

on

A group of over 100 protesters gathered outside of Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s taxpayer-funded mansion on Thursday as the next phase of the resistance commenced against her lockdown tyranny following last week’s successful “Operation Gridlock,” which sparked copycat protests across the country.

Set up by liberty activist and attorney Nicholas Somberg, West Michigan Politics journalist Brandon Hall, and Rob Cortis of the Trump Unity Bridge, the organizers rallied people to engage in civil disobedience against Whitmer’s overreaching orders outside of her own home.

Big League Politics reported earlier this month that individuals are now subject to a $1,000 fine if they stand within six feet of another individual and are reported to authorities. Whitmer has also effectively banned gardening services, selling seeds, motorboating, and most private business in the state while still allowing the sale of marijuana, liquor and lottery tickets. The gross hypocrisy and inanity of her edicts has sparked an unprecedented resistance.

Trending: Arizona Democrat Mark Kelly Refuses to Shake Border Patrol Agent’s Hand: “You’re One of Them”

Somberg trolled Whitmer by bringing an “assault weedwacker” outside of her property and doing “illegal” landscaping while and daring the state to send a misdemeanor violation to his law firm.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“It is a crime, it’s a misdemeanor to do the lawn to do any landscaping of any property that is not your own, but we come here and see her property is already done.” Attorney Nicholas Somberg said in a video posted on Facebook. “If you are a landscaper, a hard worker with a business or a family keeping food on the table, and you did what I just did, you’re a criminal and you get to get locked up.”

“The fact that I am a medical professional and not allowed to offer my services to the people of Michigan is an outrage. Hospitals are supposedly overflowing and slammed, but I am kept from helping my fellow man,” said Pete Trzos, who was made into a felon for opening a medical marijuana dispensary arbitrarily deemed unlawful by the state.

“I can’t even get in touch with Whitmer’s office. I can’t get a hold of a secretary, or an intern. She clearly has no regard for the people of Michigan. She thinks we are peasants, and she is using this crisis to crack down on our freedoms, not to help people,” he added.

The protest went on despite the whines of the RINOs in the state, including Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey. Shirkey is a member of the cowardly caucus of Republican state legislators who essentially signed over absolute power to Whitmer earlier this month.

“Don’t protest at homes,” Shirkey wrote. “Even the public Governor’s residence. It is indeed public property. But the adjacent properties and neighborhood are not.”

Despite Shirkey’s reticence, law enforcement reported that the protest was lawful and orderly, with the vast majority of protesters abiding by social distancing guidelines. There were no problems caused to the community by the protesters.

Michigan State Police First Lt. Darren Green told the Detroit News that he noticed “some familiar faces” from last week’s rally and said that protesters were “polite” and for the most part did “a really good job of doing social distancing.” Protesters greeted law enforcement at the event and told them that they stood by them during this trying time.

“Today, we sent an unequivocal message to Gretchen Whitmer: Open Michigan NOW! The Wolverine Queen’s taxpayer-funded castle is fair game,” Hall wrote.

Overall, the demonstration dubbed “Operation Queens Castle” was a smashing success. It was the biggest rally of its kind in Michigan history, with no protest at the governor’s doorstep of this magnitude ever taking place before Thursday. The next big protest is expected to take place on Thursday, Apr. 30 in Lansing at the State Capitol.

States

TRAGIC: Judge Reverses ‘Save James’ Ruling, Forces Father to Finance 8-Year-Old Son’s Gender Transition

The father has to pay $5,000 a month so his son can become transgendered.

Published

on

A district judge has reversed the ruling regarding 8-year-old James Younger, whose mother was forcing him to transition away from his birth gender against the wishes of his father.

Dallas District Court Judge Mary Brown has ruled in favor of James’ mother, Dr. Anne Georgulas, and is granting her full custody. She is also forcing his father, Jeffrey Younger, to pay for gender treatments for his son’s transition to the tune of $5,000 per month.

“She has forced James to live as “Luna” in a school surrounded by teachers and therapists who do not acknowledge that he has said multiple times to multiple people (without Jeff around) that he wants to be a boy and hates being forced to be a girl,” the “Save James” Facebook page announced on Wednesday.

“She has forced Jude into a stressful existence of constant lies and misery as he watches his brother get destroyed before him without any hope for an end to this madness. Anne won this battle without even a hearing,” the page continued.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

They are calling for people to spring into action and restart the fervor that caused a social media explosion behind the “Save James” movement months ago.

“The time for passive actions must end TODAY! We call upon all SaveJames supporters to join us to get the attention of our conservative leaders on every social media platform possible. Our voice must be heard for the sake of these brothers. The world must know that we are still fighting tooth and nail to protect them,” the “Save James” page wrote.

Big League Politics has reported about the case that garnered the attention of Texas political figures like Gov. Greg Abbott and Sen. Ted Cruz:

Jeffrey Younger spoke to LifeSiteNews shortly before a gag order went into effect banning him from talking in public about his 7-year-old son, James, who is being transitioned into a girl by his non-biological mother.

In the interview, Mr. Younger revealed that his ex-wife, pediatrician Dr. Ann Georgulas, discussed castrating James in an email exchange. Despite the fact that the evidence was revealed in the court of law, the jury still decided to grant custody to Georgulas despite her Mengelean intentions.

“We put up an email from Ms. Georgulas to me in which she contemplates cutting the penis off my son,” Mr. Younger said, according to PJMedia. “Twenty minutes later, they go into deliberations, and they come back voting against me. I mean, the Texas that I grew up in, the Texas that I live in, if a parent did that, we’re just going to give them to the other parent: we’re not going to tolerate that kind of craziness.”

He hopes that his case will be a “wake-up call” to Christians across the country about the need to stand and fight against an LGBT agenda that is clearly after the souls of the children.

“It tells you, I think, how far our society has changed and how much less Christian we are and the way we think about things now,” Mr. Younger said. “I hope it’s a wake-up call to the churches to awaken from their dogmatic slumber and step back onto the streets of the agora like Paul did in Athens and start taking on these issues head-on.”

He added that there were dueling narratives that played out during the court hearing, but still is baffled as to how a jury could give custody of a child to a parent who wants to mutilate them for life.

“I’m not trying to cross-dress my son and mislead him into thinking that he’s a girl. And I’m not pushing my son toward medical transition. And I haven’t done all that without the consent of the other parent. So I think that if we’re looking at two parents who are imperfect, I think I’m a lot less imperfect than Ms. Georgulas,” Mr. Younger said.

The jury was eventually overruled by Judge Kim Cooks, who granted the parents joint custody after widespread national outrage and special attention from Gov. Greg Abbott.

The “Save James” coalition hopes to get public opinion on their side before the next hearing, which is expected to take place in September.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


No articles were found at this time.

Trending