Connect with us

Hollywood

Believe All Women? Harvey Weinstein Says Accusers are Lying

Published

on

A disgraced Hollywood film producer who has been indicted for rape is flipping the script on the political left’s #BelieveAllWomen campaign.

“For the most part, these extraordinary emails suggest, beyond question, that many of these women have lied in making their complaints against Mr. Weinstein,” said Harvey Weinstein’s attorney Ben Brafman in a letter to New York Supreme Court Justice James Burke filed Tuesday.

Brafman is referring to emails between Weinstein and “many of the most vocal women” who have made accusations against Weinstein, which Brafman’s attorney is using to establish that Weinstein had prior relationships with the women whom he allegedly raped.

Trending: EXCLUSIVE: Keith Ellison Pictured With Portland ANTIFA Leader At Minnesota State Fair

“We also note with great respect that, as a result of our extensive investigation, we now have access to the personal email exchanges between Mr. Weinstein and many of the most vocal women who have made sexual allegations against him,” Brafman said.

take our poll - story continues below

LOCKDOWN POLL: Should America reopen for business?

  • 🔒LOCKDOWN POLL🔒 Should America reopen for business? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Weinstein’s denial is a stark contrast to the Hollywood-approved notion that men accused of sexual misconduct are automatically guilty, and that we must believe all women who make such accusations. Perhaps that rule only applies when the accused is a political foe, like Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Alyssa Milano, the Hollywood actress who was perhaps most outspoken against Kavanaugh’s confirmation, has not once condemned Weinstein for fighting the charges agains him. She has not called for him to relinquish his due process rights and accept the fact that since he has been accused, he is guilty. When it came to Kavanaugh, on the other hand, she accused Republicans of viewing women as “less than human” for not automatically condemning Kavanaugh. She attacked Kavanaugh in nearly 100 Tweets. She only spoke of Weinstein five times on Twitter.

“Kavanaugh is going on tonight, AKA the, “where accused people go to try and salvage their lifetime appointment on the Supreme Court” channel,: she Tweeted during his confirmation period.

It is obvious that the #BelieveAllWomen nonsense is applied with partisan vigor only when it helps Democrats. If they cannot use women to further their agenda, they do not care about them at all.


Follow Peter D’Abrosca on Twitter: @pdabrosca

Like Peter D’Abrosca on Facebook: facebook.com/peterdabrosca

Hollywood

‘Ghostbusters’ Director Blames Hillary Clinton’s Unpopularity for Failure of All-Female Franchise Reboot

Maybe your movie just stunk, dude.

Published

on

Nearly four years later, the all-female reboot of ‘Ghostbusters’ is now remembered as one of the worst atrocities in the history of cinema, and director Paul Feig is blaming anti-Hillary Clinton backlash for its failure.

“I think some really brilliant author … needs to write a book about 2016 and how intertwined we were with Hillary [Clinton] and the anti-Hillary movement,” Feig said while appearing on SiriusXM radio last week.

“Everyone was at a boiling point. I don’t know if it was having an African American president for eight years that teed them up, they were just ready to explode,” he added.

Feig is desperate to make excuses for his movie’s failure, rather than take personal responsibility for creating one of the worst movies in film history.

take our poll - story continues below

LOCKDOWN POLL: Should America reopen for business?

  • 🔒LOCKDOWN POLL🔒 Should America reopen for business? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“It’s crazy how people got nuts about women trying to be in power or be in positions they weren’t normally in,” Feig said. “It was an ugly, ugly year.”

The fake news media has been pushing the line that sexism doomed the movie since its historic failure at the box office during its summer 2016 release. However, ‘Ghostbusters’ creator Ivan Reitman believes that it was nostalgia that caused the backlash, not sexism. Viewers did not want to watch a ‘Ghostbusters’ reboot that was seemingly blasphemous to the original.

“I think there’s way too much talk about gender [when it comes to this film],” Reitman said during an interview with Mashable. “I think that many of the people who were complaining were actually lovers of the [original] movie, not haters of women.”

Feig refuses to admit that his creation was so horrendous and even hopes to release a grueling 3.5 hour directors’ cut of the flick despite the fact that nobody wants to see it.

Because the movie was such a massive bomb, the cast has been scrapped and replaced with a new cast for the upcoming re-boot “Ghostbusters: Afterlife.” The initial trailer was released last year to rave reviews.

It can be seen here:

Actress Leslie Jones, who starred in the failed all-female reboot, whined about the new movie that is set for theaters in 2021 for completely sweeping her movie under the rug. Similar to her director, she blamed Trump because everyone hated her awful movie.

Feig and Jones, in true liberal fashion, have refused to own up to their own failures. They will continue to create scapegoats instead of admitting the obvious about their horrendous movie that failed spectacularly in its feminist agenda of female empowerment.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending