BREAKING: Here Are 13 Republicans Who Passed A Radical Infrastructure Bill
The House voted and passed the Senate amendment to H.R. 3684, or the so-called bipartisan infrastructure bill, formerly known as the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, Breitbart reported.
The bill passed 228-206 with Democrat support and a significant amount of Republican support.
Thirteen House Republicans voted to pass Pelosi and Biden’s agenda, giving them the House majority needed to pass the radical legislation.
Reps. John Katko (R-NY), Don Bacon (R-NE), Jeff Van Drew (D-NJ), Fred Upton (R-MI), Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), Don Young (R-AK), Tom Reed (R-NY), Chris Smith (R-NJ), Andrew Garbarino (R-NY), Nicole Malliotakis (R-NY), Brian Fitzpatrick (R-PA), Rep. Anthony Gonzalez (R-OH), and Rep. David McKinley (R-WV) all reportedly voted yes on the so-called bipartisan infrastructure bill.
Former President Donald Trump released a statement before the vote saying that progressives are “being lied to and played” by moderate Democrats.
“So interesting to watch the so-called Democrat “Progressives” being lied to and played by the Democrat Moderates,” Trump said. “It used to be the other way around. Let’s see if the Progressives fold, and how long it will take them to do so?”
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) found that bill would add $256 billion to the deficit, and a study by the Penn-Wharton Budget Model concluded the bill would create no “significant” level of economic growth.
The bipartisan infrastructure would reportedly advance leftist priorities by:
– Defines “gender identity” as a protected class.
– Doles out “digital equity” grants partly based on racial or ethnic minority status.
– State-mandated carbon reduction program
– Contains funding for “zero-emission vehicles”
– Addresses “over-the-road bus tolling equity”
– Contains the word “equity” 64 times
– Provides roughly $2.5 billion to help the U.S. government expand the border processing stations used by migrants from poor Central American nations and other regions around the world.Click here to read more
The efforts of Democrat House members and notably the 13 aftermentioned Republicans who supported them will likely prove successful.
Support Big League Politics by making a donation today. You can also donate via PayPal, Venmo or donate crypto. Your support helps us take on the powerful and report the truth that the mainstream media wants to silence.