The family of Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann has hired top Atlanta libel lawyer L. Lin Wood to represent their son as they potentially embark on lawsuits against the mainstream media outlets that smeared the adolescent. (WATCH Nathan Phillips From The Last Time He Accused Students of Racism).
The witch hunt against the Covington Catholic students — which coincides with speculation that Catholic Amy Coney Barrett could be nominated to the Supreme Court — has disgraced the mainstream news media and galvanized American patriots across the country.
L. Lin Wood is not a man to be messed with.
- “lead civil attorney for the late Richard Jewell in all matters arising out of reporting about Mr. Jewell in connection with the 1996 bombing of Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta
- lead civil attorney in False Claim Act/Whistleblower cases alleging Medicare fraud against DaVita, Inc. in federal court in Atlanta and against Halifax Hospital Medical Center in federal court in Florida
- lead attorney for John and the late Patsy Ramsey and their son in matters relating to the 1996 murder of JonBenét Ramsey in Boulder, Colorado
- lead civil attorney for Jeff Greene in libel litigation against The St. Petersburg Times and The Miami Herald related to Mr. Greene’s 2010 campaign for the Democratic Nomination for the U.S. Senate from Florida
- attorney for Dr. Phil McGraw in connection with false and defamatory articles published by Newsweek, the Daily Beast and the National Enquirer
- attorney for Herman Cain, 2012 candidate for the Republican nomination for President of the United States
- attorney for Sheldon Adelson in defamation litigation in New York and Florida
- lead attorney for the victim in the Colorado civil case against NBA star Kobe Bryant
- lead civil attorney for Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway
- lead civil attorney for Howard K. Stern, lawyer and companion to the late Anna Nicole Smith in defamation litigation in Texas, Florida and New York
- lead trial counsel for the Estate of Anna Nicole Smith in federal action for misappropriation and theft of estate property
- lead counsel for The Estate of Martin Luther King, Jr., Inc. in connection with claims related to corporate governance
- lead counsel for SunTrust Bank in fiduciary litigation involving Coca Cola heirs
- lead civil attorney for former U.S. Congressman Gary Condit in defamation litigation against Dominick Dunne, American Media and National Enquirer related to false accusations related to Chandra Levy”
Reporter DC McAllister provided a list of potential lawsuit targets:
These are some of the people the Covington lawyer is threatening to sue:
The Washington Post
Maggie Haberman of the NY Times
— Denise McAllister (@McAllisterDen) January 23, 2019
HUGE: Court Documents Reveal Shot Kenosha Rioter Joseph Rosenbaum Was a Convicted Child Rapist
Convicted pedophile Joseph Rosenbaum was killed in an altercation at the Kenosha riots.
New court documents of the Pima County, Arizona circuit court reveal that Joseph Rosenbaum was convicted of various sex crimes against children in Arizona in 2002.
Rosenbaum was killed in an altercation while rioting in Kenosha, Wisconsin last week. He is seen on camera lunging at 17-year old Kyle Rittenhouse, who eventually shot him, claiming he acted in self defense when Rosenbaum attempted to take the AR-15 rifle he was carrying. Rittenhouse attempted to flee the scene, and was pursued by two other rioters, one armed with a gun. He tripped and fell, and when the other rioters assailed him, he shot them both. Rosenbaum and one other rioter were killed, and a third wounded. Rittenhouse has been charged with first-degree murder in the shootings.
Watch video of the shootings and decide for yourself.
Shortly after Rosenbaum was identified as one of the deceased individuals, it became public knowledge that he was on the Wisconsin sex offender registry, for crimes committed in Arizona.
— Richard (@Wildman_AZ) August 27, 2020
The man who may very well have set off the violent altercation is a convicted pedophile, judging from the court documents that were published Wednesday. A presentence report reveals that Rosenbaum committed a range of sex crimes against several boys from the ages of nine to eleven years old, including outright rape.
More documents reveal the legal proceedings against Rosenbaum.
Rosenbaum would be convicted of two of the eleven total charges.
Some leftists had speculated that Rosenbaum was merely a victim of the criminal justice system upon the revelation that he was a convicted sex offender, claiming he had been merely been railroaded for sexual activity with his 17-year old girlfriend as an adult, or something of the like. The new documents disprove such an assertion, demonstrating that Rosenbaum was convicted for some of the most heinous child sex crimes known to society, including the outright rape of children.
Previous criminal records of parties involved in use-of-force incidences aren’t usually admissible in court cases, but Rittenhouse’s argument of self defense appears more credible when his word is placed against the conduct of a convicted pedophile.
Violent Left4 days ago
Left-Wing Terrorists Leave Ominous Notes on Homes Promising Destruction if President Trump Wins Re-Election
Tech4 days ago
Google Engineer Admits to Company’s Political Censorship, Election Interference in New Project Veritas Sting #ExposeGoogle
The Swamp3 days ago
SHOCK CLAIM: Rudy Giuliani Says Hunter Biden Laptop Had Pictures of “Underage Girls,” Bizarre Texts
Campaign 20202 days ago
#DETROITLEAKS — Instructor Tells Poll Workers to Lie to Voters and Destroy Their Ballots
Campaign 20203 days ago
Soros-Connected ‘Election Integrity Partnership’ Protects Color Revolution Agenda to Oust President Trump
Big League Guns2 days ago
New Group of Turncoat Gun Owners is Being Launched to Push for Civilian Disarmament
Campaign 20204 days ago
Presidential Debates Set to Ignore National Security, Immigration, and Second Amendment
Campaign 20202 days ago
FREUDIAN SLIP? Husband of Kamala Harris Proclaims He is ‘Married to the Next President of the United States’