The family of Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann has hired top Atlanta libel lawyer L. Lin Wood to represent their son as they potentially embark on lawsuits against the mainstream media outlets that smeared the adolescent. (WATCH Nathan Phillips From The Last Time He Accused Students of Racism).
The witch hunt against the Covington Catholic students — which coincides with speculation that Catholic Amy Coney Barrett could be nominated to the Supreme Court — has disgraced the mainstream news media and galvanized American patriots across the country.
L. Lin Wood is not a man to be messed with.
- “lead civil attorney for the late Richard Jewell in all matters arising out of reporting about Mr. Jewell in connection with the 1996 bombing of Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta
- lead civil attorney in False Claim Act/Whistleblower cases alleging Medicare fraud against DaVita, Inc. in federal court in Atlanta and against Halifax Hospital Medical Center in federal court in Florida
- lead attorney for John and the late Patsy Ramsey and their son in matters relating to the 1996 murder of JonBenét Ramsey in Boulder, Colorado
- lead civil attorney for Jeff Greene in libel litigation against The St. Petersburg Times and The Miami Herald related to Mr. Greene’s 2010 campaign for the Democratic Nomination for the U.S. Senate from Florida
- attorney for Dr. Phil McGraw in connection with false and defamatory articles published by Newsweek, the Daily Beast and the National Enquirer
- attorney for Herman Cain, 2012 candidate for the Republican nomination for President of the United States
- attorney for Sheldon Adelson in defamation litigation in New York and Florida
- lead attorney for the victim in the Colorado civil case against NBA star Kobe Bryant
- lead civil attorney for Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway
- lead civil attorney for Howard K. Stern, lawyer and companion to the late Anna Nicole Smith in defamation litigation in Texas, Florida and New York
- lead trial counsel for the Estate of Anna Nicole Smith in federal action for misappropriation and theft of estate property
- lead counsel for The Estate of Martin Luther King, Jr., Inc. in connection with claims related to corporate governance
- lead counsel for SunTrust Bank in fiduciary litigation involving Coca Cola heirs
- lead civil attorney for former U.S. Congressman Gary Condit in defamation litigation against Dominick Dunne, American Media and National Enquirer related to false accusations related to Chandra Levy”
Reporter DC McAllister provided a list of potential lawsuit targets:
These are some of the people the Covington lawyer is threatening to sue:
The Washington Post
Maggie Haberman of the NY Times
— Denise McAllister (@McAllisterDen) January 23, 2019
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.
‘WHAT A DISASTER:’ Iowa Caucus Results Delayed in Vote Count Catastrophe
The nation is left with more questions than answers on the night of the Iowa Caucus.
The Iowa Caucus was intended to kick off the Democratic Presidential primary by highlighting candidates with a credible shot of winning the nomination.
Instead, the first-in-the nation caucus seems to be more representative of the Democratic Party’s incompetence, after results for the caucus are delayed for an unforeseen “quality assurance” tabulation process. The development has many election hawks and Democrats howling mad, with many suspecting the DNC is dipping into its bag of old tricks with the hopes of blunting or preventing a Bernie Sanders victory in the caucus.
There are many reports of caucus precinct coordinators being totally ignored when trying to report the results of their local caucuses to the Iowa Democratic Party. At least one caucus organizer was outright hung up on by the party when he called in to report results- while speaking to CNN’s Wolf Blitzer live on air.
This is the moment
— Ryan James Girdusky (@RyanGirdusky) February 4, 2020
The mass of confusion is being traced to the failure of an app designed to report results. Iowa Democrats simply explained the unusual delay as the result of “inconsistencies,” offering little to no in depth explanation for what seems to be third world election practices.
Although we’re inexplicably left without any vote tallies the night of the election, exit polls and crowd sizes suggest that polling frontrunner Sanders has a strong chance to win. Pete Buttigieg also appears set for a strong second place performance. Sanders expressed confidence in a strong performance when addressing his supporters in the state.
— Averi Harper (@AveriHarper) February 4, 2020
Former Vice President Joe Biden appears slated for an embarrassment, outright failing to advance to the “viable” stage in many precinct and regional caucus. It’s not entirely impossible that Biden finishes fourth in the primary, a surprise development that would leave the candidate many assumed to be an easy frontrunner for the Democratic nomination struggling as he lags to New Hampshire and later primary states.
MSNBC talking heads could be overheard referring to the caucus as a “disaster” in a some capacity in leaked audio.
NBC hot mic captures "OMG, what a disaster" as they talk about canditates pic.twitter.com/IWfZsIOHPc
— Wojciech Pawelczyk (@PolishPatriotTM) February 4, 2020
As of late Monday night, the Iowa Democratic Party is yet to report any vote results, let alone declare a winner. Big League Politics is continuing to monitor the situation.
Hollywood3 days ago
HMM: Actress Rosario Dawson Comes Out as Lesbian Just One Month After She ‘Dated’ Cory Booker
Sports4 days ago
SICK: Liberals Cheer Victim of Gruesome NASCAR Crash Because He Supports President Trump
Big League National Security3 days ago
John Bolton Completes Turncoat Transformation, Slams Trump White House For Delaying Tell-All Book
News3 days ago
Boy Scouts File for Bankruptcy as a Result of Declining Membership and Sexual Abuse Lawsuits
Sports3 days ago
Boosie BadAzz Goes H.A.M. on Dwayne Wade and His Trans Kid: ‘You Gone Too F**kin Far. That is a Male!’
Culture3 days ago
Court Rules Against Professor Who Refused to Call Transgender Student by Their Preferred Pronouns
News3 days ago
Nikki Haley is Raising MAJOR CASH to Position Herself for a Potential 2024 Run
Sports3 days ago
WOW: 700 POUND Black Bear Shot With Bow and Arrow In New Jersey Sets World Record
Campaign 20203 days ago
EXPOSED: Florida GOP Candidate Caught Defending Amnesty for Illegals in Deleted Video
The Swamp3 days ago
BEWARE: New ‘Conservative Economics’ Think Tank by National Review Hack is Another #NeverTrump Grift
Violent Left3 days ago
Libertarian Party Defends Left-Wing Mob That Attacked Gun Girl Kaitlin Bennett at Ohio University
Fake News Media2 days ago
New Lawsuit from Covington Catholic Students Levels Defamation Case Against Hoax Hatemongers