Connect with us

Hollywood

CANCELLED: Hulu Pulls Leftist Sarah Silverman’s ‘Comedy’ Show

Published

on

Online television streaming service Hulu has cancelled alleged comedienne Sarah Silverman’s show, “I Love You America” after just 21 episodes, according to multiple reports.

“Well, Hulu cancelled I LOVE YOU AMERICA and we’re all pretty damn heartbroken. … So in traditional twitter funeral style, I’ll be RTing the love,” Silverman confirmed Wednesday on Twitter.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Apparently, the polarizing leftist figure’s act did not play well with ordinary Americans, and it is not difficult to figure out why.

Silverman once quipped that a certain abortion law made her want to “eat an aborted fetus,” and recently Tweeted “Got a quickie aborsh in case R v W gets overturned.” It’s hard to imagine why red America wasn’t thrilled with Silverman’s show.

In case you didn’t think her abortion rhetoric was funny, she made sure to insult the entire nation under the guise of “comedy.”

“The flashpoint for voter suppression is this year’s gubernatorial election in Georgia where Democrat Stacy Abrams is running to become the first black female governor in American history. In American history? That’s not just Georgia? Oh my God! This country is dogshit,” she said on an episode of the show.

In a stroke of truly-original comedic genius, she also called President Donald J. Trump “Hitler” for describing himself as a “nationalist.”

“We can stop calling it a dog whistle. This is now a full-blown ‘Come here buddy. Come here. Who’s a racist boy? Yes you are.’ And I guess the silver lining is that Trump finally told the truth. I mean his bigotry is no longer masked by his rhetoric,'” she said.

Good riddance, Sarah. America does not love you back.


Follow Peter D’Abrosca on Twitter: @pdabrosca

Like Peter D’Abrosca on Facebook: facebook.com/peterdabrosca

Hollywood

‘Ghostbusters’ Director Blames Hillary Clinton’s Unpopularity for Failure of All-Female Franchise Reboot

Maybe your movie just stunk, dude.

Published

on

Nearly four years later, the all-female reboot of ‘Ghostbusters’ is now remembered as one of the worst atrocities in the history of cinema, and director Paul Feig is blaming anti-Hillary Clinton backlash for its failure.

“I think some really brilliant author … needs to write a book about 2016 and how intertwined we were with Hillary [Clinton] and the anti-Hillary movement,” Feig said while appearing on SiriusXM radio last week.

“Everyone was at a boiling point. I don’t know if it was having an African American president for eight years that teed them up, they were just ready to explode,” he added.

Feig is desperate to make excuses for his movie’s failure, rather than take personal responsibility for creating one of the worst movies in film history.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“It’s crazy how people got nuts about women trying to be in power or be in positions they weren’t normally in,” Feig said. “It was an ugly, ugly year.”

The fake news media has been pushing the line that sexism doomed the movie since its historic failure at the box office during its summer 2016 release. However, ‘Ghostbusters’ creator Ivan Reitman believes that it was nostalgia that caused the backlash, not sexism. Viewers did not want to watch a ‘Ghostbusters’ reboot that was seemingly blasphemous to the original.

“I think there’s way too much talk about gender [when it comes to this film],” Reitman said during an interview with Mashable. “I think that many of the people who were complaining were actually lovers of the [original] movie, not haters of women.”

Feig refuses to admit that his creation was so horrendous and even hopes to release a grueling 3.5 hour directors’ cut of the flick despite the fact that nobody wants to see it.

Because the movie was such a massive bomb, the cast has been scrapped and replaced with a new cast for the upcoming re-boot “Ghostbusters: Afterlife.” The initial trailer was released last year to rave reviews.

It can be seen here:

Actress Leslie Jones, who starred in the failed all-female reboot, whined about the new movie that is set for theaters in 2021 for completely sweeping her movie under the rug. Similar to her director, she blamed Trump because everyone hated her awful movie.

Feig and Jones, in true liberal fashion, have refused to own up to their own failures. They will continue to create scapegoats instead of admitting the obvious about their horrendous movie that failed spectacularly in its feminist agenda of female empowerment.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending