Connect with us

Fake News Media

CNN Anchor Don Lemon Accused of Being Sexual Predator in Explosive Civil Suit

The plaintiff accuses Lemon of sexual assault that has caused him “emotional pain and suffering.”

Published

on

CNN fake news anchor Don Lemon has been one of the most sanctimonious anchors criticizing President Donald Trump since he was elected into office, but the open homosexual is now being accused of grotesque sexual improprieties in an explosive new civil suit.

Plaintiff Dustin Hice alleges that Lemon accosted him at Murf’s, a dive bar in the Hamptons. Hice was working as a bartender at a different Hamptons bar at the time, and claimed he approached Lemon after recognizing him from his CNN appearances in a friendly manner.

According to the lawsuit, Hice “tried to get Mr. Lemon’s attention and offered to buy Mr. Lemon a drink” but the CNN host refused the drink offer and then said he was “just trying to have a good time.” This is when things began to get strange.

Trending: 23-Month-Old Boy Dies After Being Repeatedly Punched in the Face by Attacker in Chicago

“Mr. Lemon, who was wearing a pair of shorts, sandals, and a t-shirt, put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers in Plaintiff’s mustache and under Plaintiff’s nose,” the lawsuit claims.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Lemon then allegedly asked his victim, “Do you like pussy or dick?”, which forced Hice to leave the bar “shocked and humiliated” at the surreal encounter with the fake news reader.

Hice was overwhelmed with “feelings of shame, humiliation, anxiety, anger, and guilt,” which impacted his work in the Hamptons. He claims he was made into a laughingstock in the area after sharing the intimate details of his victimization to others. Hice’s full complaint can be read here.

CNN is standing by the alleged predator Lemon, and denigrating Hice’s reputation based on posts made on his social media accounts.

“The plaintiff in this lawsuit has previously displayed a pattern of contempt for CNN on his social media accounts,” a spokesperson for CNN said to Mediaite. “This claim follows his unsuccessful threats and demands for an exorbitant amount of money from Don Lemon. Don categorically denies these claims and this matter does not merit any further comment at this time.”

Hice’s lawyers, from the Nesenoff & Miltenberg law firm based out of New York, pushed back against CNN with the following statement:

“The assertion that Mr. Hice would put himself through the painful process of filing a sexual assault lawsuit against his attacker all because he doesn’t like a cable TV station is ludicrous. Rather, he took down his social media accounts on the day he filed the lawsuit against Don Lemon because he’s a private citizen and wants to protect himself from CNN’s heavy-handed tactics.”

Big League Politics will continue to report about these developments as the civil case proceeds in the court of law.

Fake News Media

New York Times Claims Churches are ‘Major Source’ of COVID-19 Infections…Despite Accounting for Only 0.02% of Cases

This is a war on Christianity.

Published

on

The New York Times published an article on Wednesday that claimed, “Churches Were Eager to Reopen, Now They Are a Major Source of Coronavirus Infections.”

“More than 650 coronavirus cases have been linked to nearly 40 churches and religious events across the United States since the beginning of the pandemic,” the Times claims, “with many of them erupting over the last month as Americans resumed their pre-pandemic activities.”

Reason Magazine performed an analysis of the claims made by the Times and found they were complete bunk. Only 0.02% of cases have come from churches, an infinitesimal percentage, but the fake news targets churches while giving a pass to leftists who are rioting and looting nationwide.

“The number of confirmed COVID-19 infections in the United States is now 3.1 million, meaning the church-related cases identified by the Times account for 0.02 percent of the total. On the face of it, that does not seem like “a major source of coronavirus infections.” And there are something like 385,000 churches in the U.S., so the ones tied to COVID-19 infections represent around 0.01 percent of Christian congregations,” Reason Magazine wrote.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Reason Magazine noted that the article from the Times is bigoted against Christianity and serves as propaganda against religious worship. The Times claims that COVID-19 “has struck churches that reopened cautiously with face masks and social distancing in the pews, as well as some that defied lockdowns and refused to heed new limits on numbers of worshipers.”

“The issue is whether churches can reopen with an acceptable level of risk by following the same guidelines that apply to other settings where people gather for extended periods of time. By implying that precautions don’t really matter, the Times is sending a dangerous message to Americans, many of whom are already weary of social distancing rules and disinclined to wear masks,” Reason Magazine wrote.

Big League Politics has reported on how Christian pastors have been charged with crimes for holding services during COVID-19 mass hysteria:

Another Christian pastor is being charged with crimes for holding church services during the coronavirus lockdown.

Mark Anthony Spell, a Central, La. pastor, is receiving six misdemeanor charges for disobeying Gov. John Bel Edwards’ emergency shutdown edicts after he held church services this past weekend.

“Over the last two weeks I have worked with the sheriff, state police, the state fire marshal, Reverend Tony Perkins, and others to address this matter outside of legal action. Mr. Spell made his intentions to continue to violate the law clear. Instead of showing the strength and resilience of our community during this difficult time, Mr. Spell has chosen to embarrass us for his own self-promotion,” said Central Police Chief Roger Corcoran, who issued the misdemeanor summons to Spell.

“Mr. Spell will have his day in court where he will be held responsible for his reckless and irresponsible decisions that endangered the health of his congregation and our community. This is not an issue over religious liberty, and it’s not about politics. We are facing a public health crisis and expect our community’s leaders to set a positive example and follow the law,” he added.

Spell has allegedly convened six unlawful church services at his Life Tabernacle Church hosting more individuals at his worship proceedings than what is allowed by the state. East Baton Rouge District Attorney Hillar Moore said Spell is receiving a misdemeanor count for every time he allegedly violated the edict. They will not charge everyone who gathered unlawfully at the church but will attempt to make an example of Spell because “encouraged others to violate” the law.

The Left has used COVID-19 to punish Christians, as they exploit the crisis to punish hurt enemies and gain illicit control.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending