Connect with us

Hollywood

Creepy Porn Lawyer Dodges Felony Domestic Abuse Charges, Still on the Hook for Potential Midemeanors

Published

on

The Creepy Porn Lawyer who represented adult actress Stormy Daniels in a lawsuit against President Donald J Trump, thrusting him into the national spotlight, managed to avoid felony charges for an alleged domestic abuse, first reported a week ago by TMZ. 

“The Los Angeles District Attorney’s office announced the decision Wednesday afternoon, saying the case was sent to city prosecutors to examine and decide whether any misdemeanor charges would be filed,” according to a USA Today report.

The alleged victim, actress Mareli Miniutti, filed for a restraining order against Avenatti earlier this week. The two reportedly had a lengthy relationship.

Trending: Federal Judge Orders Epstein Victim’s Lawyers to Destroy Court Docs Related to Ghislaine Maxwell

TMZ first reported last week that Avenatti had been arrested for felony domestic abuse, which the shady barrister denied from the start. He has threatened to sue TMZ repeatedly if they do not remove the story, but it is still live at the time of this publication. Avenatti seems to think that the story is politically motivated, given TMZ’s owner is a Trump supporter and that he has presidential aspirations. (Where have we heard a story about levying false allegations against someone to derail their political career before?)

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“See below: Harvey Levin and should be ashamed of themselves. Their “journalism” is nothing of the sort. And other media outlets that reported this info should also be ashamed. TMZ’s story was a hit piece filled with bogus “facts” meant to assist Harvey’s beloved Trump,” Avenatti said on Twitter.

TMZ vs. Avenatti is a battle worthy of pay-per-view listing. Luckily for us, it looks like it will play out on Twitter, which is free.

 

Hollywood

‘Ghostbusters’ Director Blames Hillary Clinton’s Unpopularity for Failure of All-Female Franchise Reboot

Maybe your movie just stunk, dude.

Published

on

Nearly four years later, the all-female reboot of ‘Ghostbusters’ is now remembered as one of the worst atrocities in the history of cinema, and director Paul Feig is blaming anti-Hillary Clinton backlash for its failure.

“I think some really brilliant author … needs to write a book about 2016 and how intertwined we were with Hillary [Clinton] and the anti-Hillary movement,” Feig said while appearing on SiriusXM radio last week.

“Everyone was at a boiling point. I don’t know if it was having an African American president for eight years that teed them up, they were just ready to explode,” he added.

Feig is desperate to make excuses for his movie’s failure, rather than take personal responsibility for creating one of the worst movies in film history.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“It’s crazy how people got nuts about women trying to be in power or be in positions they weren’t normally in,” Feig said. “It was an ugly, ugly year.”

The fake news media has been pushing the line that sexism doomed the movie since its historic failure at the box office during its summer 2016 release. However, ‘Ghostbusters’ creator Ivan Reitman believes that it was nostalgia that caused the backlash, not sexism. Viewers did not want to watch a ‘Ghostbusters’ reboot that was seemingly blasphemous to the original.

“I think there’s way too much talk about gender [when it comes to this film],” Reitman said during an interview with Mashable. “I think that many of the people who were complaining were actually lovers of the [original] movie, not haters of women.”

Feig refuses to admit that his creation was so horrendous and even hopes to release a grueling 3.5 hour directors’ cut of the flick despite the fact that nobody wants to see it.

Because the movie was such a massive bomb, the cast has been scrapped and replaced with a new cast for the upcoming re-boot “Ghostbusters: Afterlife.” The initial trailer was released last year to rave reviews.

It can be seen here:

Actress Leslie Jones, who starred in the failed all-female reboot, whined about the new movie that is set for theaters in 2021 for completely sweeping her movie under the rug. Similar to her director, she blamed Trump because everyone hated her awful movie.

Feig and Jones, in true liberal fashion, have refused to own up to their own failures. They will continue to create scapegoats instead of admitting the obvious about their horrendous movie that failed spectacularly in its feminist agenda of female empowerment.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending