A Twitter account belonging to Connor Betts, the alleged Dayton, Ohio shooter who shot and killed 9 and injured at least 20 more, was apparently a far leftist who condemned conservatives as “Nazis” and “fascists” who deserve to die.
Heavy confirms the Twitter account @iamthespookster belonged to the deceased alleged Dayton shooter who went on a shooting spree earlier today. On the Twitter, Betts advocated socialism, gun control, said conservatives are “Nazis” who deserve to die, and told his followers to “vote blue for gods sake”.
Authorities now say that Betts, 24, of Bellbrook, Ohio, donned body armor and a mask before shooting and killing 9 people outside a Dayton bar, including his own sister. At least 27 people were injured. Police say the motive is unclear. You can read tributes to the victims here.
Some of the most absurd tweets include this call for violence against Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
In another Tweet, Betts said that any user who is “nazi-friendly or adjactent” should “f**king unfollow me cuz nazis deserve death and nothing else”.
Strangely, Betts also advocated for gun control in an argument, saying that “You can’t kill 50+ people and injure 600(!) In 10 minutes with cigarettes my dude”.
Two months ago, Betts advocated socialism in a response to David Rothkopf, writing “I want socialism, and I’ll not wait for the idiots to finally come round to understanding”.
Betts also blamed the Q Anon movement for inspiring violence, even though it has yet to inspire any widespread terrorism, writing that “minus a mob boss and whoever the MAGABomber tried to kill, no fatalities.. yet.”
On his Twitter bio, Betts describes himself as “he/him / anime fan / metalhead / leftist” and adds that he is “going to hell and i’m not coming back”.
In addition to these tweets, Big League Politics reports that Betts previously praised the infamous Antifa firebomber who attacked a migrant detention facility armed with an AR-15 and Molotov cocktails.
On his Twitter account, Dayton mass shooter Connor Betts praised the actions of a man named Willem Van Spronsen who attempted to firebomb an ICE facility while carrying an AR-15.
On Betts’ purported account, in which he identifies as “he/him / anime fan / metalhead / leftist / i’m going to hell and i’m not coming back“, he also described ICE detention facilities like the one Spronsen attacked as “concentration camps.”
Spronsen ultimately didn’t injure anyone in his martyr-style attack on the Tacoma, Washington immigration detention facility. He was shot by police after deploying a crude incendiary device against the building.
Big League Politics reported earlier today that Betts was a registered Democrat who voted in the 2016 and 2018 Democratic Primaries:
The Greene County Board of Elections reveals Betts began voting in 2012, and next voted in the Democratic Party Ohio Primary on March 15 of 2016. After voting in the 2016 General Election, Betts later voted in the 2018 Democratic Party Primary on May 8, 2018. Betts voted in a total of 7 elections, including Democratic Primaries.
After finding this information, Big League Politics cross referenced the data with other publicly available information from the Ohio Secretary of State, which confirms his address, polling location, and other voter information.
This is a breaking news story. Big League Politics will continue to post updates as they become available.
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
Dallas County Safer-at-Home Order in Effect Until April 30, Could be Extended
On Friday, April 3, 2020 Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins clarified that his Safer-at-Home order is in effect until April 30. This came after the commissioner’s court signed off an extension of the county’s disaster declaration until May 20 earlier in the day. This led to confusion about how long the stay at home order would remain in place.
According to members of the commissioner’s court, the extension of both the disaster declaration and Safer-at-Home order were greenlit until May 20. The vote to approve the extension of the disaster declaration was conducted on Friday morning during a special meeting of the Dallas County Commissioner’s Court. At the meeting, Jenkins shared numerous Wuhan virus projection models illustrating a rise in the number of which are expected to peak in the county on April 20.
However, Jenkins clarified on Friday afternoon that the Safer-at-Home orders and the Disaster Declaration are different documents and that the commissioner’s court approved the extension to the Disaster Declaration, although it was still up to him to determine the effective dates of his Safer-at-Home order.
On Twitter, Jenkins revealed that the Safer-at-Home order will now go into effect through April 30. Jenkins noted that he has the power to extend the Safer-at-Home order until May 20 if he has to, since the disaster declaration had been approved until that date.
Jenkins tweeted, “Based on the extension of the Declaration of Disaster granted today, I am extending the Dallas County Safer at Home Order to April 30. The Declaration of Disaster is necessary to provide the tools to lead you through this. The Safer at Home Orders are the rules we ask of you.”
Based on the extension of the Declaration of Disaster granted today, I am extending the Dallas County Safer at Home Order to April 30. The Declaration of Disaster is necessary to provide the tools to lead you through this. The Safer at Home Orders are the rules we ask of you.
— Clay Jenkins (@JudgeClayJ) April 3, 2020
County Commissioner John Wiley Price, who represents the southern portion of Dallas, was the only person who voted against the plan claiming that the restrictions that are currently in effect are “choking” his constituents and recommended that the court allow pawn shops to stay open as an essential business so that people could have easier access to cash.
“We’re going to just kill off an entire community in the next 60 days.” Price declared. “Pick our poison. We either go with COVID-19 and die or we just economically die.”
Certain businesses have been greatly impacted by these closures.
Bar owner Joe Hinkson revealed that he’s lost more than 90 percent of his business.
“I’m livid,” Hinkson stated. “A bar has a short shelf life typically and to survive and prosper and grow in the 10-year period, and be open for 11 years and have something like this happen.”
However, the more progressive urban centers in Texas will look to find ways to make people’s lives miserable.
Big League National Security4 days ago
FLASHBACK: Italian Media Exposed Chinese Experiments to Infect Humans with Coronavirus in 2015
News4 days ago
FBI Discovered a “Biosecurity Risk” in Airport Luggage From China Back in 2018
News4 days ago
Democrat Who Gave Husband Fish Tank Cleaner and Blamed Trump Had History of Domestic Abuse
Deep State3 hours ago
ACCOUNTABILITY: President Trump Fires Deep State Snitch Who Triggered Impeachment Hysteria
Around The World4 days ago
CLOWNWORLD: Imported Coronavirus Testing Kits Found to be Contaminated with Coronavirus
Violent Left3 days ago
ANTIFA Terrorists Give Tips on How to Break Into Homes During Coronavirus Pandemic
Hollywood3 days ago
Hollywood Abuser Amber Heard Fired From ‘Aquaman 2’ After Domestic Violence Admission
Tech4 days ago
Facebook Censors Project Veritas Video, Keeping Coronavirus Hysteria in High Gear