The now-cancelled Murphy Brown reboot, which is running out its last episodes on CBS, put forth the stupidest episode possibly in television history.
Though we did not watch the episode, we saw the following clip, in which Murphy Brown visits a journalist friend in the hospital who was beaten by a sea of “red hats” after President Trump gave him a “shout-out” at a rally.
This level of disconnect from reality is staggering, really. Perhaps this is why very few people are watching this show, because, as many freedom-loving Americans know, Trump rallies are peaceful and AWESOME:
Here is what I have to say about Murphy Brown‘s cancellation:
‘Ghostbusters’ Director Blames Hillary Clinton’s Unpopularity for Failure of All-Female Franchise Reboot
Maybe your movie just stunk, dude.
Nearly four years later, the all-female reboot of ‘Ghostbusters’ is now remembered as one of the worst atrocities in the history of cinema, and director Paul Feig is blaming anti-Hillary Clinton backlash for its failure.
“I think some really brilliant author … needs to write a book about 2016 and how intertwined we were with Hillary [Clinton] and the anti-Hillary movement,” Feig said while appearing on SiriusXM radio last week.
“Everyone was at a boiling point. I don’t know if it was having an African American president for eight years that teed them up, they were just ready to explode,” he added.
Feig is desperate to make excuses for his movie’s failure, rather than take personal responsibility for creating one of the worst movies in film history.
“It’s crazy how people got nuts about women trying to be in power or be in positions they weren’t normally in,” Feig said. “It was an ugly, ugly year.”
The fake news media has been pushing the line that sexism doomed the movie since its historic failure at the box office during its summer 2016 release. However, ‘Ghostbusters’ creator Ivan Reitman believes that it was nostalgia that caused the backlash, not sexism. Viewers did not want to watch a ‘Ghostbusters’ reboot that was seemingly blasphemous to the original.
“I think there’s way too much talk about gender [when it comes to this film],” Reitman said during an interview with Mashable. “I think that many of the people who were complaining were actually lovers of the [original] movie, not haters of women.”
Feig refuses to admit that his creation was so horrendous and even hopes to release a grueling 3.5 hour directors’ cut of the flick despite the fact that nobody wants to see it.
— Paul Feig (@paulfeig) May 21, 2020
Because the movie was such a massive bomb, the cast has been scrapped and replaced with a new cast for the upcoming re-boot “Ghostbusters: Afterlife.” The initial trailer was released last year to rave reviews.
It can be seen here:
Actress Leslie Jones, who starred in the failed all-female reboot, whined about the new movie that is set for theaters in 2021 for completely sweeping her movie under the rug. Similar to her director, she blamed Trump because everyone hated her awful movie.
So insulting. Like fuck us. We dint count. It’s like something trump would do. (Trump voice)”Gonna redo ghostbusteeeeers, better with men, will be huge. Those women ain’t ghostbusteeeeers” ugh so annoying. Such a dick move. And I don’t give fuck I’m saying something!!
— Leslie Jones 🦋 (@Lesdoggg) January 19, 2019
Feig and Jones, in true liberal fashion, have refused to own up to their own failures. They will continue to create scapegoats instead of admitting the obvious about their horrendous movie that failed spectacularly in its feminist agenda of female empowerment.
Violent Left4 days ago
ANTIFA Leader Complains That ‘Play Time is Over’ After Being Raided by FBI for Allegedly Leading Far-Left Riot
Violent Left3 days ago
Black Lives Matter Terrorists Cut Down 9/11 Memorial for Fallen Firefighters in New York
States3 days ago
23-Month-Old Boy Dies After Being Repeatedly Punched in the Face by Attacker in Chicago
Violent Left4 days ago
10 Charged with Burglary in Looting of Milwaukee Sneaker Store
Politics1 day ago
LEAKED AUDIO: Joe Biden Laughs with Former Ukrainian President about Sabotaging Trump’s Campaign in 2016
Free Speech3 days ago
Prominent Leftists Sign Letter Deriding Cancel Culture, Now That It is Starting to Affect Them!
Politics2 days ago
Churches Report Chicago Officials are Threatening to Bulldoze Their Facilities for Not Complying with COVID-19 Mandates
Big League Wellness4 days ago
Florida’s State Code Would Allow Authorities to Force Shots into Kids By Any Means Necessary