The Portland Police Association released a public statement via Facebook placing equal blame on the Proud Boys and Antifa for the violence that left independent journalist Andy Ngo in the hospital with a brain hemorrhage despite video evidence showing the Proud Boys were at least a 30 minute walk away when the violence transpired.
Video and a march route provided to Big League Politics by Proud Boys Elder Joshua Hall reveals that the Proud Boys were at least a 30 minute walk away from the location where Ngo was attacked over the weekend, contradicting claims from the Portland Police Association that the organization was somehow implicated in the violence.
The official statement, posted to the Association’s Facebook Page, exlaimed that “It’s time for our Mayor to do two things: tell both ANTIFA and Proud Boys that our City will not accept violence in our City and remove the handcuffs from our officers and let them stop the violence through strong and swift enforcement action.”
It appears the Portland Police Association did, however, attempt to levy the majority of the blame against Antifa. The statement read, “If this violence had been directed at Antifa, there would have been an immediate call for an independent, outside investigation.”
However, in a statement sent to the Portland Police Association that was also provided to Big League Politics, Hall was incensed to see his organization blamed for violence when he says it could not geographically have been involved.
“The frivolous use of our organizations name to condemn violence that occurred over the weekend, is abhorrent,” wrote Hall. “However well intentioned and ‘balanced and unbiased’ as you’re attempting to appear.”
“This is anything but fair,” Hall added.
Hall also provided video of the Proud Boys marching across Tillikum Crossing Bridge in Portland, where the Proud Boys were at the time of the attack.
[bc_video video_id=”6054511345001″ account_id=”5766826440001″ player_id=”default” embed=”in-page” padding_top=”56%” autoplay=”” min_width=”0px” max_width=”640px” mute=”” width=”100%” height=”100%” ]
In his statement, Hall noted that he is the son and grandson of police officers, and was “appalled” to see the Portland Police Association’s attempt to “equalize” the blame.
As the son and grandson of former police officers as well as a former member of our armed services. I am not only appalled that you would use our fraternity as a scape goat to “equalize” the playing field. But, the lack of attention to your own departments short comings when it comes to addressing violence in your city.
Mayor or not, it is your departments duty to protect the citizens of your city and uphold the law. None, of which you did this weekend. While an openly gay, Asian journalist was assaulted and hospitalized. Where was Portland PD? When an elderly gentleman and the individual defending him were assaulted with crowbars, pipes, and sticks. Where was Portland PD?
Hall says he will continue to hold the Portland Police Association accountable, and plans to release additional updates via Twitter.
The Portland mayor and the Portland Police Associate are both actively working to spread misinformation about the Proud Boy's. Whom were not even present at the rally when @MrAndyNgo was attacked. We have proof they are blatantly spreading false allegations.
— Revengers Podcast🇺🇸 (@RevengersPod) July 2, 2019
Big League Politics reached out to the Portland Police Association for comment and did not receive an immediate response.
SICK: Reza Aslan Asks Dinesh D’Souza to Send Him His Address After Proclaiming “We Burn the Entire F****** Thing Down” If GOP Tried to Replace RBG
There is something wrong with this guy.
Some know Reza Aslan for his biography of Jesus Christ. Others know him from his commentary on CNN. Still others know him as a loud-mouthed leftist who spews hatred on Twitter.
He has continued making a name for himself with respect to the latter. Aslan asked Dinesh D’Souza to send him his address when D’Souza needled him for his past tweet that “If [the Republicans] even TRY to replace RBG we burn the entire fucking thing down.”
This comes on the heels of the deceased Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s replacement by Amy Coney Barrett earlier Monday evening.
Here’s the full version of the tweet D’Souza responded to:
If they even TRY to replace RBG we burn the entire fucking thing down.
— Reza Aslan (@rezaaslan) September 19, 2020
Neither of Azlan’s despicable tweets have been deleted, and there’s no indication that they ever will be despite their inflammatory, threatening nature.
Condemnation on Twitter was swift, though many are simply mocking him for being such a lunatic leftist loser:
It’s always the little dogs that bark the loudest.
— Aubrey Huff (@aubrey_huff) October 27, 2020
That a threat tough guy? Lmao! NO 👏🏽ONE 👏🏽CARES!
— Daddy 2.0 (@necktitties79) October 27, 2020
What’s also infuriating is that Twitter polices the New York Post and Big League Politics for posting stories about Hunter Biden and voter fraud, yet will likely refuse to do anything against Reza Aslan for his reprehensible rhetoric.
Big League Wellness4 days ago
Doctors Urge the CDC to Make the Public Aware of Painful Side Effects of Experimental COVID-19 Vaccines
Culture3 days ago
HMM: Michelle Obama was Desperate Not to be Photographed in a Bikini as First Lady
Campaign 20203 days ago
President Donald Trump to Hold “Tremendous” MAGA Rally in Georgia for GOP Senators
Opinion4 days ago
President Trump Must Consider Annihilating the GOP to Reverse Electoral Impropriety
States4 days ago
Republican TRAITOR Who Certified Dubious Vote in Michigan is Top Lawyer for Michigan House Speaker
Politics4 days ago
BREAKING: Pennsylvania Judge BLOCKS Certification of State’s Election Results
Immigration4 days ago
Illegal Alien Thug Freed from Jail by California’s Sanctuary Policies Charged with Double Homicide
Campaign 20203 days ago
California Republicans Flip Third US House Seat from Democrats in 2020