Free Speech
Facebook: Gay Pride Parade Obscene in Auto-Flag Warning

Facebook says this year’s gay pride parade appears to be obscene. Facebook flagged a video filmed at the gay pride parade and posted on LIVE LEAK as under review for obscenity (that is, violating community standards) .
The video shows a topless young boy, apparently 10 to 12 years old, participating in the gay pride parade, and performing a sexual grinding dance — prominently displaying and shaking his rear end in suggestive ways. Adults participating in the gay pride parade in costume are encouraging the young boy to perform the sexually suggestive dance — exactly the same as typically displayed by erotic dancers as portrayed in movies and pop culture — as part of the parade events.
Rico Grenache posted the video from LIVE LEAK on June 5 onto Facebook, at the group that I manage “Conservative Party.” As soon as I shared the link from “Conservative Party” to another group, Facebook flagged the Gay Pride Parade video clip as obscene.
Trending: Biden Nullifies Trump Executive Order Issued to Reduce Prices of Insulin and Epinephrine
A PDF screen shot of Facebook’s flagging notice on Saturday can be seen at this link: Facebook Flags Gay Pride Parade
Facebook’s flagging referred the video to the group Admin for review and removal. The video itself can be viewed — sexual content warning — at: https://www.facebook.com/rico.grenache/videos/221462228812892/UzpfSTc0MDkyNzA4NTpWSzoyMzY1MDA0NDEwMjMxOTk1/
LIVE LEAK is a video sharing service that competes with YouTube and has far less censorship than Facebook.
Gay parades have notoriously involved, for decades, public nudity and actual or simulated sexual activity in public. Gay pride parades do not portray the message of equality for homosexuals. On the contrary, the parades as have been reported for decades are displays of nudity and sexuality in depraved manners. It appears that wearing clothes is not consistent with marching in a gay pride parade.

Free Speech
Biden Rebuffs Advisors’ Demands to Censor OANN, Newsmax, Fox News By Executive Order
Biden advisors have sought to ban conservative media from federal housing.

According to a White House source, President Joe Biden has rebuffed suggestions that he sign an executive order that would ban certain conservative news networks from being broadcast to federal housing complexes.
The order would’ve named One America News Network, Newsmax, and Fox News by name. The former two networks are known for a broadly pro-Donald Trump editorial stance, with Fox split between establishment liberal and conservative content.
Authoritarian liberals advising President Biden are said to have suggested that Biden crack down on television and media networks which dissent from the administration’s policy views, citing the raucous US Capitol protest earlier this month as an imperative to clamp down on the opposition.
The executive order in question would most prominently affect military housing, where the cable channels in question are accessible through cable services contracted through the military services. The order, which never progressed beyond suggestions to President Biden, may even have gone so far as to restrict the television channels from private housing organizations contracted to provide lodging to military service members and their families.
Biden even went so far as to dismiss the censorship attempt as “nonsense,” according to a White House source familiar with the exchange. It’s likely that attempts to sign and enforce it would’ve been shut down by the judiciary, representing a clear attempt to discriminate against the very viewing of political expression within federal buildings.
As an authoritarian streak grows more prominent in the intolerant attitudes of American liberals, it appears President Biden himself is at least skeptical to the slightest degree of governmental censorship attempts, although Biden has never so much as even made reference to the censorship practices utilized by Big Tech companies against tens of millions of Americans.
Follow me on Gab @WildmanAZ, Twitter @Wildman_AZ, and on Parler @Moorhead.
-
States4 days ago
Grassroots Leaders Send Final Warning to GOP Establishment: Rejecting Trump Means Death of Republican Party
-
White House3 days ago
President Trump Contemplates Ditching the GOP, Starting New ‘Patriot Party’ to Put America First
-
Tech4 days ago
Free Speech Platform Gab Receives 3 Million New Users in 12 Days
-
Big League Economics3 days ago
Trucking Industry Leaders Expect Biden’s Policies to Crush Small Trucking Companies
-
Politics3 days ago
ENOUGH ALREADY: QAnon Hucksters Now Claim Biden Will Execute ‘The Plan’
-
White House2 days ago
Biden White House Makes YouTube Upload of Inaugural Speech ‘Unlisted’ After Being Flooded With Dislikes
-
Congress2 days ago
115 House Republicans Sign Onto Effort to Remove Neocon Liz Cheney as GOP Chair
-
Big League Guns3 days ago
Texas Governor Abbott Wants Texas to Be a “Second Amendment Sanctuary”