The fake news media is in high gear attempting to discredit the anti-quarantine protests that are sweeping the nation, with the familiar left-wing Koch bogeyman being used to smear the gatherings.
“Recent anti-quarantine protests were organized by FreedomWorks and Tea Party Patriots, backed by Koch Industries,” claimed Democracy Now, a Soros-funded propaganda operation.
“Convention of States Action (COSA), another conservative group in billionaire industrialist Koch’s funding network, is also helping mobilize the protests, which have sprung up in states such as Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, and Wisconsin and have seen many participants not wearing masks or socially distancing,” wrote left-wing blog Common Dreams.
They added: “COSA argues that “only a small number of counties have experienced high rates of COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths,” and, thus, statewide shutdowns should not happen. “Decisions to open the economy and return to work can largely be left with local officials,” the group states.”
“Groups like the right-wing Heritage Organization and the Koch-funded Americans for Prosperity are also funding efforts to oppose the shutdowns,” wrote the infamously far-left outlet Salon in a claim that turned out to be blatantly wrong.
Pathetically, even some right-wing commentators have joined in on the campaign to demonize thousands of small business owners and other patriots who want to get back to work and are taking the streets.
Protests are being supported by Koch money.
Reminder: the Kochs are pro open border libertarians who hate Trump, MAGA, nationalism, and have ZERO interest in taking on China.
MAGA types should steer well clear of these folks. pic.twitter.com/OFMfBpjFgj
— Raheem Kassam 😷 (@RaheemKassam) April 17, 2020
However, the Koch Network is directly opposed to these rallies. They have opposed President Donald Trump vehemently and do not want to be associated with rallies featuring activists proudly displaying Trump flags as they push back against shutdown tyranny.
Americans for Prosperity (AFP), which serves as the primary political arm for the Koch network, has denigrated the rallies and urged their activists not to attend them. They would prefer to control the process with their lobbyist and billionaire bucks then have the people make their stand.
“The question is — what is the best way to get people back to work? We don’t see protests as the best way to do that,” Emily Seidel, CEO of AFP, said in a statement.
“Instead, we are working directly with policymakers to bring business leaders and public health officials together to help develop standards to safely reopen the economy without jeopardizing public health. The choice between full shutdown and immediately opening everything is a false choice,” she added.
AFP top brass noted that they have abandoned their constituents once they realized that they could not exploit them and keep them on the globalist reservation.
“I think there’s been a lesson,” said Frayda Levin, a board member for AFP. “We saw what we wanted in the tea party. It didn’t work out like we’d like. And now we’re much more practical.”
Michigan Conservative Coalition member Meshawn Maddock, whose organization was behind the wildly successful “Operation Gridlock” protests last week, confirmed that AFP chose not to provide support for the organizing effort when she was reaching out to like-minded groups throughout the state.
“These protests have been the most beautiful form of grassroots organizing that our state and now the nation has seen in decades. No money was ever needed or ever used to motivate thousands and thousands of everyday people to show up and demand their rights that are being stolen from them by tyrannical leaders,” Maddock told Big League Politics.
Maddock noted that when she reached out to different right-leaning organizing groups throughout the state that the Michigan Freedom Fund offered to do a small social media ad buy of $240. This led to widespread media accusations that the Fund, which is financially linked to the influential DeVos family, was masterminding the protests, and they were somehow the brain child of Education Secretary Betsy Devos.
“To suggest that DeVos could co-opt this movement with a $240 Facebook advertisement is pathetic and only used by leftist leaders like Governor Gretchen Whitmer and should never be repeated by conservative leaders,” Maddock said.
The fake news will stop at nothing to keep the coronavirus pandemic fear alive even if it means discouraging people from peacefully exercising their constitutional rights with false and misleading information.
Michigan AG Challenges Voter Integrity Lawsuit, Pushes to Keep Social Distancing Mandates to Stop Poll Challengers
Democrats are dedicated to their steal.
Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel is aggressively fighting back against legal efforts to ensure voter transparency in her state.
Nessel issued a brief on behalf of Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson and Bureau of Elections Director Jonathan Brater. Two conservative activists have filed a lawsuit against Benson and Brater to get an injunction on a state directive that disenfranchises poll challengers by forcing them to stay six feet behind poll workers at all times.
“The State of Michigan has a strong interest in protecting the health and safety of people when they are voting, and also in protecting the election workers while they perform their vital functions. The Secretary’s directive furthers that objective while also providing for challengers to perform their tasks,” Nessel wrote in her brief arguing to make poll challengers irrelevant.
Nessel attempted to claim that the plaintiffs in the lawsuit – state representative candidate Stephen Carra and electoral integrity watchdog Bob Cushman – have only “speculative and hypothetical” concerns because they are not directly impacted by the directive disenfranchising poll challengers. Nessel embarrassed herself by writing blatant falsehoods in her brief.
“Plaintiff Carra has no greater interest in a lawful election than any other citizen who likewise expects that people at polling locations will adhere to the laws,” she wrote.
“Cushman does not allege that he has been informed by any organization that he will be appointed as a challenger for the November 2020 election, or even from which organization he expects to be appointed. It should be noted that—at the time of filing this brief—less than 8 days remain before Election Day. Cushman’s alleged interest, therefore, remains speculative and renders his interests merely hypothetical,” Nessel added.
However, Cushman promptly produced his poll challenger credential for the court, proving Nessel’s brief to be filled with deceptions. He showed that he is an official poll challenger for election day certified by state Republican Party chairwoman Laura Cox.
Big League Politics reported earlier today on how the Michigan Secretary of State is still enforcing the six-feet mandate, despite any doubletalk coming from the Democrat administration desperate to stop Trump at all costs:
In the aftermath of the #DetroitLeaks scandal, there are serious questions about electoral integrity in the state of Michigan. Big League Politics has reached out to representatives in the Trump campaign and officials with the Secretary of State to clarify what is being done with regards to poll challengers.
We released the audio from poll worker trainings in Detroit, in which the instructor and the prospective workers were cackling about how poll challengers would be disenfranchised due to social distancing mandates. The instructor advised for poll workers to call the police on poll challengers who refuse to adhere to these policies that are not based on any law passed by the state legislature.
We reached out to the Trump Victory team in Michigan to see what is being done with regards to protecting the rights of poll challengers to guard the vote. One representative from Trump Victory explained that the Secretary of State would be giving a directive to local clerks informing them that the six-feet distancing rule is not binding and will not be enforced.
However, Big League Politics reached out to the elections division of the Secretary of State and heard a contradictory perspective. We made contact with the Bureau of Elections Outreach Coordinator, Kristi Dougan, and had a brief discussion about the policy. Dougan confirmed that the six-feet distancing policy will be implemented on election day but danced around exactly how the policy will be enforced.
Dougan disputed the notion that poll challengers will be disenfranchised as a result of the six-feet distancing policy, and she believes that election officials will figure out ways on the fly to keep an orderly process.
“There are some creative ways to accommodate everyone involved,” she said.
The lawsuit was filed after the #DetroitLeaks revelations showed poll workers cackling as an instructor informed them that they could hide behind COVID-19 social distancing requirements to neutralize poll challengers. Big League Politics will report on the court deliberations in this landmark case for electoral integrity, which begins tomorrow morning.
Tech3 days ago
Twitter Censors Audio of Detroit Poll Workers Being Trained to Lie to Voters, Destroy Ballots, Stop Challengers
DC Whispers4 days ago
REPORT: Hunter Biden Threw “Raucous Party” at Rented L.A Mansion Weeks Ago, Relapsed on Sobriety
Two Americas4 days ago
SICK: Reza Aslan Asks Dinesh D’Souza to Send Him His Address After Proclaiming “We Burn the Entire F****** Thing Down” If GOP Tried to Replace RBG
Sex Crime3 days ago
Joe Rogan Confirms “Conspiracy Theorist” Alex Jones Was The First One Warning About Jeffrey Epstein
Tech2 days ago
Mailchimp Issues New Terms of Service Banning All ‘Misleading’ Content ‘in Their Sole Discretion’
Campaign 20202 days ago
George Soros is Desperately Throwing Money at Minority Voters to Get them to Vote Democrat
Campaign 20203 days ago
SEVEN THOUSAND Donald Trump Supporters Take to the Streets of Peoria, Arizona in MAGA Parade
Congress2 days ago
WOW: Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Caught LYING UNDER OATH about Censorship in Senate Testimony