Connect with us

DC Whispers

Hannity Preps ‘Huge Announcement Tonight About Seth Rich’ As Fox Retracts Story

Published

on

Sean Hannity is preparing America for a “huge announcement tonight about Seth Rich” on his Fox News show at 10 PM Eastern. Hannity is also vowing to reveal news about his “future” at Fox News.

“Huge announcement tonight about Seth Rich, Trump/Russian Collusion corrupt media, the liberal effort to silence me. And my future at Fox!,” Hannity tweeted Tuesday evening.

The Metropolitan Police Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice are claiming that no Seth Rich records exist as media pressure builds on alternative outlets to back off the Seth Rich story.

Trending: GOP Establishment Threatens President Trump with Impeachment Unless He Denies Election Fraud

Fox News retracted its May 16 story on the Seth Rich case Tuesday after CNN and The Daily Beast both used anonymous sources to claim that Fox News employees are horrified by host Sean Hannity’s pursuit of the story. Hannity has been in contact with Julian Assange ally Kim Dotcom, who claims that Rich was the source of Wikileaks’ DNC email dump. Assange also used the #SethRich hashtag to declare that Wikileaks does not reveal sources but that other third parties can reveal Wikileaks’ sources, prior to Dotcom’s statement Tuesday.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The Fox News story reported that a federal investigator confirmed that murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich had been in contact with Wikileaks prior to his death.

Fox News did not actually refute any of the claims in its story, but rather offered a vague reasoning that the story did not meet editorial standards, stating: “On May 16, a story was posted on the Fox News website on the investigation into the 2016 murder of DNC Staffer Seth Rich. The article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting. Upon appropriate review, the article was found not to meet those standards and has since been removed. We will continue to investigate this story and will provide updates as warranted.”

Hannity tweeted out a KimDotcom tweet Sunday linking to Cassandra Fairbanks’ extensive Big League Politics reporting on the Rich case. Hannity called for Congress to investigate the murder.

Immediately, Hannity and Big League Politics were attacked by the establishment, with Ana Navarro accusing us of “Fake News.”

Former Hillary Clinton aide Adam Parkhomenko has also been attacking Fairbanks on Twitter.

Buzzfeed reporter Jason Leopold revealed Tuesday that the FBI and DOJ are claiming that they have no Seth Rich documents.

 

Leopold also reported that the Metropolitan Police Department told him “no responsive records could be located” pursuant to a FOIA request on Seth Rich information.

Three Metropolitan Police Department officers were wearing body cameras when they found an alive and conscious Rich with gunshot wounds in D.C. on the early morning of July 10. Democrat crisis communications consultant Brad Bauman, who is representing the Rich family, told Big League Politics that he was unaware of the existence of body camera footage.

Tom Fitton at Judicial Watch is fighting on to get to the truth about the Seth Rich case.

Since the most recent iteration of this controversy began, Big League Politics has been reporting the facts and pushing for the release of all information that can finally solve the murder of Seth Rich and clear up any confusion about the source of the Wikileaks DNC email release. Big League Politics remains committed to our factual reporting in the interest of transparency.

DC Whispers

Married Lincoln Project Co-Founder John Weaver Accused of Grooming Young Men, Offering Jobs for Sex

Well this isn’t a good look.

Published

on

John Weaver, political consultant and co-founder of The Lincoln Project, has been accused of being a sexual predator who targeted young men.

Conservative author and political commentator Ryan Girdusky piqued curiosity and set off widespread speculation after tweeting late Saturday afternoon that “one of the founding members of the Lincoln Project [offered] jobs to young men in exchange for sex,” adding that “his wife is probably interested” to hear about the allegations.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Although Girdusky did not post screenshots of Weaver’s predatory actions himself, saying he “worked with journalists and reached out to victims asking for them to speak up because it was their story, not mine,” several others spoke up about what they experienced and heard.

Twitter user @JoshPri68522288 was one of the first to speak up, tweeting that “I know who did it, because they did it to me. It was John Weaver.”

@_liberalproject also said that “Weaver used to follow me when I used my real name on here. Out of the blue he DM’d being pushy with personal questions and trying to flirt with me. After I didn’t go along with it, he unfollowed me and never DM’d me since.”

(Screenshots courtesy of @lib_crusher.)

News of the impending allegations was also retweeted by Donald Trump Jr.

The longest Twitter thread on the accusations came from journalist Scott Stedman, who started a Twitter thread that begins as follows: “I don’t want to feed into Don Jr’s nonsense but I do want to tell a story. I followed John Weaver when I started my Twitter account. We exchanged messages, I sent him my stories, chatted about Russia, etc. He wrote a blurb for my book. He offered me some sort of “joint venture” which I wasn’t interested in, so I didn’t respond to his calls.”

Stedman continues: “One day, he DM’d me and said he had ‘advice’. He then proceeded to tell me how ‘hot’ I looked and commented on my profile picture and my hair. He started calling me ‘my boy’. I found it deeply uncomfortable.”

What he said to me pales in comparison to others with whom Weaver communicated and countless others who have experienced much worse from people in power,” Stedman said.

And there could be much more where that came from…

Neither The Lincoln Project nor it’s leadership have publicly commented on the accusations yet, including Weaver himself.

Stay tuned as this story develops.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending