Connect with us

Snowflakes

HATE HOAX: Family Accused of Staging Anti-Semitic Attack on Their Own Restaurant

Another hate crime hoax rocks a Canadian city.

Published

on

A Canadian family stands accused of committing a hate crime against itself, attacking its own business with anti-Semitic graffiti.

“Alexander Berent, 56, Oxana Berent, 48, and Maxim Berent, 29, have all been charged with public mischief after telling Canadian officers swastikas had been drawn on the walls of their restaurant,” according to Daily Mail. 

The family owned the BerMax Caffé in Winnipeg.

Trending: Dr. Anthony Fauci Plotted ‘Global Vaccine Action Plan’ with Bill Gates Before Pushing COVID Panic and Doubts About Hydroxychloroquine Treatments

All three told police that one of the owners was assaulted while alleged neo-Nazis busted into the store and graffitied the walls. The story turned out to be completely false, with police calling it “the most brazen” hate crime hoax in the city’s history.

take our poll - story continues below

Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump?

  • Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The family denies that it committed the attack against itself.

“We didn’t, because we don’t joke about swastikas on our walls,” one family member said. “My grandmother’s family, they died in the Holocaust. Just her and her little brother survived, the whole family. We don’t joke about that.”

Another family member spoke out, too.

“We didn’t do it,” he said. “We had no reason to do it. This is not good for our Jewish community, this is not good for us.”

Hate crime hoaxes have been at the forefront of political debate since “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett was accused of staging a hate hoax against himself. He was charged with 16 felonies, which were subsequently dropped under mysterious circumstances.

Chicago Police were outraged when prosecutors let Smollett off the hook.

Big League Politics reported:

The Chicago Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) and a group of suburban police chiefs joined together on Thursday to give a vote of no confidence to Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx after her office let Obama-connected actor Jussie Smollett walk with no charges after he lied to police to create a hate hoax.

“People standing around me can give you countless examples of how Ms. Foxx’s lack of prosecution has cost our members and police officers … an enormous amount of problems,” FOP President Kevin Graham said. “Not to mention the fact that the people in Cook County are depending on prosecutors to put people in jail and charge them accordingly.”

Graham joined a group of roughly 30 suburban police leaders in calling on Foxx to resign. She has no plans to do so and continues to deny any wrongdoing despite pulling this miscarriage of justice in broad daylight.

“I was elected by the people of Cook County to pursue community safety, prevent harm, and uphold the values of fairness and equal justice,” Foxx said in a public statement. “I’m proud of my record in doing that, and I plan to do so through the end of my term and, if the people so will it, into the future.”


Follow Peter D’Abrosca on Twitter: @pdabrosca

Like Peter D’Abrosca on Facebook: facebook.com/peterdabrosca

Preorder Peter D’Abrosca’s Book: Enemies: The Press vs. The American People”

Bypass Tech Censorship!

Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!

Bypass Tech Censorship!

Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!

Have a hot tip for Big League Politics?

Got a hot news tip for us? Photos or video of a breaking story? Send your tips, photos and videos to tips@bigleaguepolitics.com. All hot tips are immediately forwarded to BLP Staff.

Have something to say? Send your own guest column or original reporting to submissions@bigleaguepolitics.com.

Snowflakes

President Trump Rejects Paying For Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Private Security

The royal celebrities will foot the bill.

Published

on

President Trump made it clear on a Sunday tweet that British royals Prince Harry and Meghan Markle would have to pay for their own security costs upon moving full-time to the United States, clarifying that they wouldn’t receive federal security under an existing arrangement that covers British royals temporarily visiting the US.

The royal celebrities have distanced themselves from the Queen, apparently viewing themselves as victims of relentless paparazzi and media attention.

take our poll - story continues below

Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump?

  • Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Harry and Markle initially moved to Canada after resigning from the royal family, but they’ve recently moved to Hollywood just before the Canadian border was closed to nonessential travel due to the Chinese coronavirus epidemic. The elitist couple apparently plans on reinventing themselves as American-style celebrities, and have hired a small army of media consultants and public relations agents to market their image.

When information of their move to Los Angeles became public knowledge, many began to speculate if they’d recieve taxpayer-funded security in a manner akin to British royals visiting the United States on official state vists. President Trump’s Sunday tweet appears to eliminate that possibility.

The thirteen colonies that became the United States rebelled against the yoke of the British monarchy for a reason. President Trump’s decision to cut off the wannabee celebrities from publicly-funded security is a deeply American decision. The UK’s monarchy is one of the wealthiest legacy institutions in the western world, and it would be absurd to imagine that it can’t afford to hire private security for the ‘former’ royals, who are set to fully renounce their royal obligations at the end of the month.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending