Connect with us

Border Security

Illegal Pleads Guilty to Molesting 7-Year-Old Girl

Another completely preventable crime.

Published

on

An illegal alien from Honduras living in Wichita Falls, Texas pleaded guilty to a sex crime against a child and was sentenced to three years in jail Wednesday.

Jose Raul Ramos-Martinez, 36, pleaded guilty Thursday to one count of indecency with a child by sexual contact – a second-degree felony,” said the Wichita Falls Times Record. “Per a plea agreement, Ramos-Martinez was given three years in prison with a credit of 1,004 days served. He faced up to 20 years behind bars.”

For those doing the mental math, three years is 1,095 days, meaning that Ramos-Martinez will only serve 91 more days in jail – three months – after being sentence for the deviant crime of molesting a child. He has been in the Wichita County Jail since he was arrested on April 26, 2016.

Trending: Tennessee’s Marsha Blackburn Calls on Ilhan Omar to Resign After Minnesota Democrat Calls to “Dismantle” U.S. “System of Oppression”

According to the report, Immigration and Customs Enforcement has a detainer placed on Ramos-Martinez. If he is allowed to stay in the United States – which would surely be a travesty of justice – he would have to register as a sex offender.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

According to the report of the incident:

On April 22, 2016, Dallas police detectives contacted the Wichita Falls Police Department about a possible sexual assault of a 7-year-old girl.

She made an initial outcry to an elementary school official in Dallas.

The girl was forensically interviewed at the Dallas Child Advocacy Center.

She disclosed to the interviewer that Ramos-Martinez had engaged in sexual contact with her while staying in a motel room within the Wichita Falls city limits.

The girl described seeing a green sign outside the motel that said “Wichita Falls” on it.

She claimed Ramos-Martinez would grab her and bounce her up and down in his lap while both were fully clothed, causing sexual contact through their clothing.

The girl’s father worked with Ramos-Martinez in Wichita Falls within a year prior to the attack.

This is another 100 percent preventable crime.


Follow Peter D’Abrosca on Twitter: @pdabrosca

Like Peter D’Abrosca on Facebook: facebook.com/peterdabrosca

Border Security

President Trump Preparing New Executive Order to Rescind DACA Amnesty After SCOTUS Decision

SCOTUS threw out the last one on procedural grounds.

Published

on

White House sources have indicated that President Donald Trump is planning on signing a new executive order to terminate President Obama’s DACA amnesty program this week.

The Supreme Court had thrown out an earlier executive order to terminate the program in a court ruling last month, terminating the federal drive to enforce American immigration laws on supposed procedural inadequacies.

White House chief of staff Mark Meadows suggested that the President would soon sign a new executive order to terminate the amnesty program, while speaking on Fox and Friends on Monday morning. “Starting this week, you’ll see executive orders, you’ll see business that actually goes forward from the Oval Office when Congress doesn’t act.

The President has spoken openly of his intention to terminate DACA a second time after the Supreme Court’s arbitrary decision. The court’s ruling had established that the President has complete authority to terminate the amnesty for a selected population of almost a million illegal immigrants, expanded by President Obama without congressional approval in 2014.

The court’s own ruling will likely prevent the judicial branch from overthrowing a second DACA termination executive order, having admitted that the federal government has every right to terminate the program that was implemented on a whim.

Liberal billionaire oligarchs such as George Soros and Charles Koch continue to fund an influence campaign to maintain the amnesty order, hoping to secure a status quo of open borders and weak immigration laws with the hopes of delivering a broad pool of affordable labor for large businesses and the American elite.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending