An Indiana teen who murdered his pregnant classmate told police that he did so after he found out that she was pregnant, and that it was too late for her to get an abortion.
“The football player, Aaron Trejo, 16, told the authorities that he had gotten into a fight with the girl, Breana Rouhselang, a former cheerleader, because she had waited too long to tell him about the pregnancy and it was too late to get an abortion,” according to the New York Times.
Trejo, 16, faces a murder charge for killing 17-year-old Rouhselang’s, and one count of feticide for killing her unborn child. He was charged as an adult. Rouhselang went missing over the weekend and was found dead in a dumpster on Sunday. Trejo admitted to killing Rouhselang after initially telling police that he was not responsible.
“He told the police that he had been thinking about killing Ms. Rouhselang and the baby for about a week, and had brought a knife and a black plastic bag on the night that he met up with her, according to the affidavit,” according to the report.
The victim was stabbed to death, and also strangled with a scarf.
The brutal murder has the potential to raise a debate around the issue of abortion. Trejo did not want a child, so he murdered both the mother and the child. Indiana recognizes the value of the life of the unborn child. Feticide is equivalent to murder, per Indiana state law.
Follow Peter D’Abrosca on Twitter: @pdabrosca
Like Peter D’Abrosca on Facebook: facebook.com/peterdabrosca
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.
Nick Sandmann Makes Triumphant Return to March For Life A Year After Covington Hate Hoax
Sandmann emerged victorious from the dastardly, shameful libel attempt.
Covington Catholic student Nick Sandman returned to Washington D.C’s March for Life on Friday, one year after he was made the target of a vicious libel campaign that attempted to slander the Kentucky teenager as racist for his encounter with a raucous Native American protestor.
The Kentucky high schooler, who was 17 at the time, was accosted by Nathan Philips at the 2019 March for Life, kicking off a national controversy. CNN, Ben Shapiro, and the New York Times attempted to mercilessly smear Sandmann for the interaction, claiming he had somehow dealt with Philips in a racist manner.
After the incident was further exposed, it became obvious that Sandmann had simply stood by respectfully as Philips approached a group of Covington Catholic students and started banging on a drum.
Sandmann tweeted images of his return to the event on his personal Twitter page.
— Nicholas Sandmann (@N1ckSandmann) January 24, 2020
It’s heartening to see that Sandmann hasn’t backed down from his pro-life convictions in light of the national hate campaign waged against him by the mainstream media. He mentioned on his Twitter page that he underwent an interview with NBC at the very area of the National Mall where he was accosted by Philips.
Exactly one year ago today, Nathan Phillips approached after the March For Life in Washington, D.C.
Today I stood in the exact same spot I had year ago and did my first fair interview compared to the setup @ NBC.
I won’t ever be bullied or surrender. Thanks for all your support
— Nicholas Sandmann (@N1ckSandmann) January 18, 2020
Sandmann has taken his defamers to court and won. Fake news network CNN was recently forced to pay an undisclosed sum in a settlement to Sandmann, a small price to pay for their defamation of the pro-life teen.
The debunking of the Covington Catholic hate hoax was one of the first major media hate campaigns to be effectively discredited, making it clear that the days in which fake news smear artists could ruthlessly smear patriotic Americans without fear of consequences are over.
President Donald Trump attended this year’s March for Life, speaking of his pro-life principles and pledging to continue the fight against abortion as President.
News4 days ago
Bernie Sanders 2020 ‘Win’ in NH Netted a LOSS OF 80,000 VOTES from 2016
News4 days ago
Virginia State Police are Silent About Door-to-Door Enforcement of Suppressor Ban
Violent Left3 days ago
New Mexico Bureaucrat Arrested for Vandalizing State GOP Headquarters
News3 days ago
MS-13 Thug Gets Life Sentence in Virginia for Rape and Abduction
Violent Left4 days ago
New Hampshire Thug Arrested After Assaulting ‘MAGA’ Hat-Wearing 15-Year Old at Polling Site
Tech4 days ago
More Censorship: Controversial Right-Wing YouTuber Nick Fuentes is Booted From Platform, Even Ben Shapiro Says It’s Too Far
Deep State4 days ago
Bill Barr Pushes Back Against Trump, Criticizes President’s Comments on Stone, Drops Case Against McCabe
Culture3 days ago
How Vulture Capitalists Use Their Ill-Gotten Gains to Push Transgenderism Onto Children
Violent Left4 days ago
Wife of ‘Proud Boys’ Member Imprisoned for Self-Defense Pleads for Help for Their Three Children
The Swamp2 days ago
SWAMP: FBI Press Officer Accepted Baseball Tickets From CNN Reporter
News4 days ago
GUILTY: Creepy Porn Lawyer Michael Avenatti Convicted in Extortion Trial
Politics4 days ago
MIT Warns That Voting App Used in Several States is Vulnerable for Hackers to ‘Alter, Stop or Expose’ Votes