Brian Kolfage, the veteran who started the viral We Build The Wall organization, revealed that cartel gunmen approached border wall construction crews brandishing rifles last night, seeking to intimidate them and prevent them from continuing the border wall construction.
Kolfage, the triple-amputee Air Force veteran and Purple Heart recipient who started the viral We Build The Wall campaign on GoFundMe, posted a tweet earlier today revealing that “15 armed cartel members with rifles dressed in camo approached our border wall last night intimidating construction crews”, and suggested his organization’s security was able to thwart the intimidation attempt.
BREAKING: 15 armed cartel members with rifles dressed in camo approached our border wall last night intimidating construction crews. @gatewaypundit @OANN @DonaldJTrumpJr @RyanAFournier @DRUDGE @gehrig38 @WSJ @TrumpStudents @CBSNews @ABC @LouDobbs @FoxNews @realDonaldTrump
— Brian Kolfage (@BrianKolfage) May 31, 2019
This report comes only one day after President Donald Trump posted a video to Twitter, showing over 1,000 illegal aliens crossing the United States-Mexico border illegally where the border wall has not been completed. They were then apprehended by authorities, in what represents the single largest apprehension in United States history.
A stream of illegal aliens can be seen in the video pouring through an opening in what appears to be a chain link fence. The group can then be seen marching together in the same direction.
The post comes amid reports that Trump is set to make a serious announcement regarding border security, but so far, those reports are varied. A Thursday morning POLITICO report said that Trump was going to announce a ban on asylum for Central Americans. A Thursday afternoon report in The Washington Post said that Trump plans to threaten Mexico with more tariffs if they do not work to secure the border.
Only last month, heavily armed men wielding what appear to be automatic rifles and submachine guns were seen escorting illegal immigrants across the border in a video released by Customs and Border Protection.
The armed men exited a truck and escorted the woman and child across a section of border protected only by a small log fence. One of the smugglers accompanied the woman and child between an opening in the fence, onto U.S. soil, and two others remained on the Mexican side of the fence. After walking with the woman and child for several yards, the third man walked back through the fence to Mexico.
The smugglers can be seen traversing the border with ease, almost nonchalantly, highlighting the lack of border security at the U.S. southern border.
Kolfage’s wall project has already defied expectations and broken ground, as the veteran-turned-wall builder revealed in a viral video on Twitter that shows at least a half mile of the civilian-funded wall constructed along the border.
WE MADE HISTORY! The first crowdsource funded international border wall! Paid for with donations from our @gofundme DONATE TODAY! @RyanAFournier @SebGorka @DRUDGE @PeteHegseth @SarahPalinUSA @TeamTrump @DonaldJTrumpJr @JesseBWatters @GOPLeader @TeamCavuto @TwitchyTeam pic.twitter.com/XoNvSagGWQ
— Brian Kolfage (@BrianKolfage) May 27, 2019
Meanwhile in Mexico…9 People Killed At a Wake in the State of Guanajuato
America must bolster its border security.
The Independent reported that gunmen killed nine people at a wake in the central Mexican state of Guanajuato on January 7, 2020.
Law enforcement officials in the city of Celaya revealed in a statement that gunmen showed up late that night and began firing on a group of people. The event was held in an impoverished neighborhood where residents mourned a young man who fell to gun fire a few days prior.
According to David Saucedo, a security analyst based in Guanajuato, the Jalisco New Generation Cartel carried out the attack against the deceased man’s family. The gunmen believed that the family was connected to the competing Santa Rosa de Lima gang, although many may not have connections with the gang.
“At that wake, a lot of innocent people died,” Saucedo observed.
Guanajuato is a flashpoint for a violent proxy war between major drug cartels. Since 2017, the Santa Rosa de Lima gang has fended off the fast-rising Jalisco cartel in a bloody turf war. Although law enforcement arrested the leader of the Santa Rosa de Lima gang back in August, the violence has not gone away According to Saucedo, the Sinaloa cartel has intervened in this struggle to keep the Jalisco cartel from securing a foothold in Guanajuato. They’ve sent weapons, financial aid, and gunmen to prop up Santa Rosa de Lima and other local gangs.
With so much drama taking place stateside, we often forget that Mexico is a failed state. Similarly, the outrage stemming from the Wuhan virus pandemic largely overshadowed issues of border security and immigration. However, this should not lessen the importance of the immigration issue.
As Mexico continues tearing itself apart, America must bolster its border security. Unfortunately, the incoming President Joe Biden is not up to task and will prioritize weak border enforcement and a potential amnesty for illegal aliens. America will suffer greatly as a result.
Tech4 days ago
BASED: Government of Uganda Bans Twitter From Country After Censorship, Election Interference
Sports3 days ago
National Hockey League Declares War on Trump Supporters? Former Trump Campaign Staffer Reveals Chilling Account of Political Persecution
Violent Left2 days ago
Leftist Thug Targets Roger Stone’s Handicapped Wife for Vicious Attack in Own Neighborhood
Congress3 days ago
Freshman GOP Rep. Nancy Mace Calls for Federal Investigations Against Pro-Trump Lawmakers
Congress2 days ago
Nikki Haley Announces Super PAC to Support Anti-Trump Incumbents with Big Corporate Money
Politics4 days ago
BETRAYAL: Mitch McConnell “Pleased” About Impeachment, Wants Trump and MAGA Movement Purged from GOP
Politics4 days ago
EPIC: Baylor University’s Young Americans for Freedom Renames Itself “Baylor Bull Moose Society” in Split from Organization
Politics4 days ago
DESPICABLE: Freshman House Republicans Nancy Mace and Peter Meijer Blast President Trump Upon Taking Office