Connect with us

Hollywood

Jussie Smollett May Have Lied to FBI, Tried to Frame Innocents for Hoax

Smollett may have been willing to send innocent people to prison for his hate hoax.

Published

on

The criminal dimensions of Jussie Smollett’s all-but-guaranteed hate hoax may expand farther beyond what’s already largely speculated, according to reporting from TMZ Monday.

Smollett may have employed the two Nigerian brothers believed to have carried out the fake attack at his bidding to send himself an almost comically fake ‘hate’ letter weeks ago.

The letter contained rhetoric similar to what Smollett claims his attackers abused him with, threatening his life and calling him a “black f**.”

Trending: Seven Shot in Louisville After Anti-Police Protestors Attempt to Flip Police Car

The FBI has been investigating the letter’s source, and if it’s found to be just as fake as the alleyway ambush, the penalties Smollett will face could be severe. Mail fraud is a federal crime punishable by up to 20 years in prison.

take our poll - story continues below

LOCKDOWN POLL: Should America reopen for business?

  • 🔒LOCKDOWN POLL🔒 Should America reopen for business? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Police who raided the home of the Osundairo brothers(said to the Smollett’s accomplices in staging the hoax) located cut-out magazines, potentially used in creating the magazine-letter hate mail that Smollett received.

In an even more disturbing development, it seems Smollett may have tried to take advantage of what he saw as an opportunity to frame completely innocent people for the hoax.

The Empire actor had told police he’d be willing to sign off on criminal complaints against the two ‘suspects’ when they were in custody. Yet when Smollett found out that police arrested the Osundairo brothers in regards to the incident, he declined to pursue charges, as he had earlier indicated he’d be willing to.

This change of heart suggests that Smollett would have been willing to press charges against hypothetical individuals arrested by Chicago police in connection to the attack. With the incident appearing almost certainly to be a hoax, Smollett would’ve been enabling the criminal prosecution of individuals who were completely blameless.

Smollett’s hoax can’t be simply written off as the grotesque stunt of a publicity seeker, if Chicago’s system of justice wants to retain any semblance of credibility in the eyes of the more than 100,000 Trump supporters who live in the city.

Smollett should face serious felony charges, and a prison sentence, upon the full exposure of his pathetic hate hoax.

Hollywood

‘Ghostbusters’ Director Blames Hillary Clinton’s Unpopularity for Failure of All-Female Franchise Reboot

Maybe your movie just stunk, dude.

Published

on

Nearly four years later, the all-female reboot of ‘Ghostbusters’ is now remembered as one of the worst atrocities in the history of cinema, and director Paul Feig is blaming anti-Hillary Clinton backlash for its failure.

“I think some really brilliant author … needs to write a book about 2016 and how intertwined we were with Hillary [Clinton] and the anti-Hillary movement,” Feig said while appearing on SiriusXM radio last week.

“Everyone was at a boiling point. I don’t know if it was having an African American president for eight years that teed them up, they were just ready to explode,” he added.

Feig is desperate to make excuses for his movie’s failure, rather than take personal responsibility for creating one of the worst movies in film history.

take our poll - story continues below

LOCKDOWN POLL: Should America reopen for business?

  • 🔒LOCKDOWN POLL🔒 Should America reopen for business? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“It’s crazy how people got nuts about women trying to be in power or be in positions they weren’t normally in,” Feig said. “It was an ugly, ugly year.”

The fake news media has been pushing the line that sexism doomed the movie since its historic failure at the box office during its summer 2016 release. However, ‘Ghostbusters’ creator Ivan Reitman believes that it was nostalgia that caused the backlash, not sexism. Viewers did not want to watch a ‘Ghostbusters’ reboot that was seemingly blasphemous to the original.

“I think there’s way too much talk about gender [when it comes to this film],” Reitman said during an interview with Mashable. “I think that many of the people who were complaining were actually lovers of the [original] movie, not haters of women.”

Feig refuses to admit that his creation was so horrendous and even hopes to release a grueling 3.5 hour directors’ cut of the flick despite the fact that nobody wants to see it.

Because the movie was such a massive bomb, the cast has been scrapped and replaced with a new cast for the upcoming re-boot “Ghostbusters: Afterlife.” The initial trailer was released last year to rave reviews.

It can be seen here:

Actress Leslie Jones, who starred in the failed all-female reboot, whined about the new movie that is set for theaters in 2021 for completely sweeping her movie under the rug. Similar to her director, she blamed Trump because everyone hated her awful movie.

Feig and Jones, in true liberal fashion, have refused to own up to their own failures. They will continue to create scapegoats instead of admitting the obvious about their horrendous movie that failed spectacularly in its feminist agenda of female empowerment.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending