Connect with us

Sex Crime

Largest Sex Trafficking Bust EVER Leads to Dozens of Convictions

Published

on

More than 30 people are headed to jail after the largest sex trafficking bust in federal government history.

“Dozens of people have been convicted for their role in a massive international sex trafficking organization based out of Thailand, which sold women in a variety of U.S. cities, including Minneapolis,” said a FOX9 report.

According to the report, five defendants were convicted by the U.S. District Court in St. Paul, Minnesota last week on top of 31 who had already pleaded guilty in the case.

Trending: Democrats Move to Ban Trump Supporters From Joining the Military and Holding Federal Jobs

“The victims, all women in their 30’s, were smuggled from Bangkok, Thailand and sold in cities all over the country, including Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Houston, Chicago and D.C.,” the report said.

take our poll - story continues below

POLL: Will Republican Senators vote to impeach Trump and ban him from running in 2024?

  • POLL: Will Republican Senators vote to impeach Trump and ban him from running in 2024? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The sweeping operation to arrest and bring the victims to justice took two years, from 2014 to 2016.

According to the report, the women were “sold like cattle” until they paid off their bondage debt. Most were promised a better life in the United States, only to become sex slaves. The trafficking ring operated for more than a decade and reportedly hauled in tens of millions of dollars at the expense of the trafficked women.

As the women caught up in the scheme work to rebuild their lives, the members of the trafficking ring await sentencing, which will reportedly take place next year.


Follow Peter D’Abrosca on Twitter: @pdabrosca

Like Peter D’Abrosca on Facebook: facebook.com/peterdabrosca

Sex Crime

RIGGED: Twitter Admits “Bug” Covered Up for the Lincoln Project’s Predator

Covering up for their own.

Published

on

Twitter admitted that a “bug” prevented platform users from searching for the Lincoln Project in Friday, hours after the neocon group’s founder partially admitted responsibility in response to a wave of sexual misconduct allegations.

The Lincoln Project was effectively immunized from scrutiny from the allegations, with the Big Tech platform throwing a vital lifeline in its hour of need. Twitter, which made the admission in a statement provided to the Daily Caller, hasn’t explained why it became impossible to search for the Lincoln Project the same day its founder admitting to sexually harassing college aged-men. John Weaver is also accused of one incidence of rape, and coercing young men into homosexual activity with the promise of delivering lucrative political employment.

The neocon campaign consultant pulled a Kevin Spacey, admitting he was “gay” and apologizing for his DM activity on Friday. He has denied responsibility for the most severe allegations of misconduct.

Establishment Wikipedia editors kicked into overdrive to protect the accused predator’s reputation the same day, working to purge any mention of the misconduct allegations from Weaver’s page on the platform.

The Lincoln Project also ignored the allegations against Weaver, merely stating that Weaver’s own partial admission of guilt “speaks for itself.”

Following the suspension of Donald Trump, Twitter has taken its place as a dishonest publisher acting in the interests of establishment and media political figures. Enough whining- it’s time for conservatives and those who support democratic debate with integrity to build free speech platforms such as Gab, Parler and Minds.


Follow me on Gab @WildmanAZ, Twitter @Wildman_AZ, and on Parler @Moorhead.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending