Lincoln Project Members Deny Knowledge of Co-Founder’s Grooming of Young Boys as Other Perversions Emerge
After Lincoln Project co-founder John Weaver was accused of grooming multiple underage boys with inappropriate social media messages, other members of the group are downplaying their association with Weaver in an attempt to avoid the blame.
One Lincoln Project co-founder, George Conway, acted as if Weaver was merely a distant acquaintance during an appearance on MSNBC’s Morning Joe.
“It’s terrible and awful and appalling and unfathomable. I didn’t know John very well. I frankly only spoke to him a couple times on the phone early on in the Lincoln Project,” Conway claimed.
This morning, @morningmika asked @gtconway3d about 21 men accusing his Lincoln Project cofounder John Weaver of online harassment:
"It's terrible and awful…I didn't know John very well. I frankly only spoke to him a couple times on the phone early on in the Lincoln Project." pic.twitter.com/eKo0meptls
— The Recount (@therecount) February 1, 2021
While Conway wants to portray Weaver’s behavior as if it were an outlier among the Lincoln Project leadership team, this does not appear to be the case. Weaver does not seem to be the only slimy lecherous operative behind the Lincoln Project.
Lincoln Project co-founder Stuart Stevens, who was the architect of Mitt Romney’s abysmal 2012 presidential campaign, was hit with a no-stalking order by a judge in 2019. He allegedly harassed victim Paige Hinkson with a series of creepy late-night phone calls and menaced her in person according to the claims.
“The whole situation has been emotionally and financially draining for me,” Hinkson said of the ordeal with Stevens, who had forced her to live “in terror” for years.
“It’s been excruciating, scary and has totally affected every aspect of my life,” she added.
Other bizarre Twitter posts indicate that the organization may have been founded by a cabal of ex-Republican sex perverts.
30 teenagers in the #TeamWilson Compound for a pre-prom party? Yep. More wine, pls.
— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) April 5, 2014
These guys REALLY wanted to know about teens. Now we know why. @gtconway3d @TheRickWilson @ProjectLincoln https://t.co/MmWZd2kvRL
— The Mangdalorian (@DntTreadOnMango) February 1, 2021
Big League Politics has reported on the Lincoln Project scam since its inception:
The “Lincoln Project,” a group set up by George Conway and other Never Trumpers, has officially endorsed Democrat Joe Biden for President.
The group made a statement on Wednesday that they are “committed to ensuring that Joe Biden is sworn in on January 20, 2021.”
“Joe Biden has the experience — in politics, in government and in life — to lead the United States out of our current crisis,” Lincoln Project co-founder Reed Galen said in a statement.
“As America contends with unprecedented loss, we need a leader who can steady our ship of state, bind up our common wounds, and lead us into our next national chapter. Joe Biden has the humanity, empathy and steadiness we need in a national leader,” he added.
Conway, who is married to White House counselor Kelly Anne Conway, revealed that he gave the maximum donation to Biden in a Twitter post last month…
The group released a demeaning video campaign making fun of evangelical Christians for supporting Trump in January.
“If this is the best American Christians can do, then God help us all,” the advertisement stated.
It seems “Never Trump” Republicans and Democrats have the exploitation of children as the basis for their anti-American alliance.