An election director for Arizona’s biggest county appeared to break down while giving a press conference about measures to safeguard polling places from coronavirus for Tuesday’s presidential primary walking away from the podium and stating “sorry, I can’t do this.”
Scott Jarrett is the Election Director for the Maricopa County Recorder’s Office. His agency, along with the Arizona Secretary of State’s office, has faced criticism in recent days for declining to formally reschedule Tuesday’s primary to a later date on account of the coronavirus.
Watch the strange press conference here:
Jarrett simply walked away from the podium, telling his colleagues that he “can’t do this.”
Jarrett was explaining why the county is shutting down 78 of its polling places situated in venues such as senior homes that no longer can responsibly host the voting public without putting older members of the community at risk.
He appeared extremely nervous during the briefing, stuttering and slurring his words. Officials with the Recorder’s office explained that he had been preparing for the freak situation non-stop, working without sleeping for days.
Maricopa County Recorder Adrian Fontes took the unusual step of arbitrarily deciding to send mail-in early ballots to all registered Democrats(Arizona has canceled its Republican Presidential Primary) in the county. He’s invoking the threat of the coronavirus as a rationale for treating all voters as members of the permanent early ballot list, a designation that Arizona voters have to choose for themselves when registering to vote.
Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs- A Democrat herself- rebuked Fontes for his unusual and legally questionable move, explaining that state law differentiates between voters who choose to sign up for the early ballot list and do not.
Arizona’s largest county appears set for an election day nightmare on Tuesday, with the cavalier actions of the controversial Democrat County Recorder on one hand and the threat of the Chinese coronavirus coming to polling places on the other.
Cuomo #MeToo Hoax Distracts From Real COVID-19 Nursing Home Deaths Scandal
This is the old bait and switch.
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo is in the process of getting #metoo’d, and it may be the best thing that has ever happened to him.
Before a bunch of female accusers came out with accusations of impropriety in a seemingly coordinated fashion, Cuomo was under fire for his murderous policies of housing COVID-19 patients in nursing homes with the elderly, vulnerable and infirmed.
Big League Politics has reported on the Cuomo genocide in New York as the scandal has unfolded:
The New York Post reported that a Cuomo aide admitted as such as Democratic New York state legislators on Thursday. Secretary to the Governor Melissa DeRosa admitted that resarch related to the nursing home policy was spiked directly in response to criticism of the policy on the part of President Donald Trump.
“He starts tweeting that we killed everyone in nursing homes,” DeRosa said of Trump, referencing presidential tweets questioning the nursing home policy in August. “He starts going after [New Jersey Gov. Phil] Murphy, starts going after [California Gov. Gavin] Newsom, starts going after [Michigan Gov.] Gretchen Whitmer.”
“Then we were in a position where we weren’t sure if what we were going to give to the Department of Justice, or what we give to you guys, what we start saying, was going to be used against us while we weren’t sure if there was going to be an investigation.”
A Queens Democrat assemblyman described DeRosa’s remarks as no less than revealing an attempt to avert federal scrutiny, preventing New York’s policy makers from learning of the deadly ramifications of the nursing home policy in the process.
“[it’s] like they admitted that they were trying to dodge having any incriminating evidence that might put the administration or the [Health Department] in further trouble with the Department of Justice,” said Ron Kim.
It’s all but impossible the Department of Justice will investigate the nursing home policy now that Joe Biden is President. Some have speculated that the policy cost New York as many as 10,000 lives, nearly half the deaths in the state with the most COVID-19 deaths in the nation.
After this scandal broke, these women – in fashion similar to Brett Kavanaugh and other #metoo hoaxes – emerged at the same time to get the focus off of Cuomo’s killings and put it onto his alleged sexual lasciviousness. This is very convenient, and those other Democrat governors who implemented similar policies may be breathing a sigh of relief as a result.
Commentators on the Left and Right have commented on the breathtaking idiocy of this entire media-contrived crisis:
In moronic Globalist American Empire the only hope we have of bringing war criminals, Wall Street crooks, and covid tyrants to justice is finding a former Secretary accuse them of giving the wrong compliment 15 years ago https://t.co/bx7uOIiWrc
— Darren J. Beattie 🌐 (@DarrenJBeattie) March 7, 2021
Conservatives would be wise to stop taking the bait from the fake news media and running with their narratives that only reinforce cancel culture while detracting from the actual issues that matter.
Big League Guns3 days ago
Arizona House Passes Law to Nullify Biden’s Federal Gun Control
Around The World3 days ago
36-Year-Old Woman ‘is Gang Raped’ by Migrants ‘After Stopping to Talk to Them about Their Situation’
Congress3 days ago
Mitch McConnell Preparing Exit Strategies, Potential Successors in Advance of Possible Retirement
Crime3 days ago
SURPRISE: America’s Most Corrupt Cities are Overwhelmingly Democratic
Congress2 days ago
Bipartisan Group of Senators Introduces Bill to Remove War Powers From Joe Biden
ANTIFA3 days ago
Feds Dismiss Dozens of ANTIFA Cases in Portland as Terror Rampage Continues to Consume the City
Border Security3 days ago
Border Migrants Demand Biden Grant Amnesty – Wearing Biden Campaign Shirts!
Opinion2 days ago
Be a Man. Take Off the Mask.