Connect with us


Mob of Teens Savagely Beat Helpless Girl for Her Sneakers

The violence of the 1980s is back in NYC thanks to Socialist Bill de Blasio.



The Blaze reported that New York City police are in search of a group of suspects accused of committing a violent assault and robbery on March 5, 2020 against a 15-year-old girl in Brooklyn.

Surveillance footage of the afternoon incident was caught on Utica Avenue near Sterling Place in Crown Heights, WCBS-TV reported.

One male knocked the girl down on the sidewalk and others jumped in and started stomping her:

Trending: EXCLUSIVE: Keith Ellison Pictured With Portland ANTIFA Leader At Minnesota State Fair

take our poll - story continues below

LOCKDOWN POLL: Should America reopen for business?

  • 🔒LOCKDOWN POLL🔒 Should America reopen for business? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The mob of teens grew in a matter of seconds as more suspects converged upon her.

Video footage taken from another position at the intersection showed the mob beginning to flee after the attack:

One suspect remained and is caught taking sneakers right off the victim’s feet while she’ writhing in pain on the sidewalk:

The station reported that the victim is expected to recover. However, her phone and debit card were stolen.

Investigators allege this was a retaliatory attack for a prior incident, WCBS reported. They added that police haven’t confirmed what the previous incident was about

Carlita Gorden works at a nearby salon and arrived at the scene when she heard screaming, the station reported.

“For so many kids to jump on one individual, it’s just ridiculous,” she said to WCBS.

Gorden also informed the station that the girl was “grabbing on her book bag. No shoes, just sitting … with no shoes. Then you see the little one holding her sneakers, running away. Come on, it’s sad. We have to do better as a community. We have to do better as people in general. That this little girl could’ve lost her life; it’s really sad.”

The incident occurred in front of Anita Peavy’s electronics store, and Peavy told WCBS she quickly brought down the store gate and went outside to find out what was happening.

“I didn’t need no trouble,” she told the station. “I [was] scared the kids [would] come in here and just go crazy the way they was going crazy out there. I have never witnessed nothing like that yet in my life … To see such a small kid just dropping on one kid, it was crazy.”

Peavy is also a registered nurse and attempted to help the victim, WCBS said.

“She was bleeding like crazy,” she remarked. “We just tried to keep her calm and sitting there until the ambulance come.”

New York’s criminal justice reforms are creating an environment of dysfunction.

Add in an incredibly anti-gun environment where people cannot defend themselves from criminals, and you have a recipe for social chaos.

New York will need to rethink its criminal justice policies and instead rely on proven tough on crime approaches to tackling these issues of public order.


Flashback: Man Died on Video in 2016 After Dallas Police Pinned Him to Ground, Yet There Were No Riots…



A report last year from the Dallas Morning News highlighted how Tony Timpa screamed and begged for help more than 30 times as Dallas law enforcement “pinned his shoulders, knees and neck to the ground.”

Timpa bellowed, “You’re gonna kill me! You’re gonna kill me! You’re gonna kill me!”

After Timpa lost conscious, the officers who handcuffed him thought he was asleep and didn’t bother to find out if he was breathing or had a pulse.

As Timpa slowly died, the officers were laughing and joking about waking Timpa up for school and making him waffles for breakfast.

take our poll - story continues below

LOCKDOWN POLL: Should America reopen for business?

  • 🔒LOCKDOWN POLL🔒 Should America reopen for business? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

According to body camera footage that The Dallas Morning News obtained, the police officers waited at least four minutes after Timpa stopped breathing to start implementing CPR.  The Dallas Morning News noted that “His nose was buried in the grass while officers claimed to hear him snoring — apparently unaware that the unarmed man was drawing his last breaths.”

The News added, “The officers pinned his handcuffed arms behind his back for nearly 14 minutes and zip-tied his legs together. By the time he was loaded onto a gurney and put into an ambulance, the 32-year-old was dead.”

The Dallas newspaper was able to obtain the Dallas Police Department body camera footage after a three-year campaign to get records connected to Timpa’s death.

On July 29, 2019, a federal judge ruled in favor of a motion by The News and NBC5 to put out records from his death, declaring that “the public has a compelling interest in understanding what truly took place during a fatal exchange between a citizen and law enforcement.”

Timpa originally called the police on August 10, 2016, from the parking lot of a Dallas porn store. He said he was afraid and was in need of assistance. He informed a dispatcher that he was afflicted by schizophrenia and depression and was no longer on his prescription medication. The News first reported Timpa’s death in a 2017 investigation that depicted Dallas police’s refusal to explain how a man who had called 911 for help ended up dead.

Timpa’s family filed a lawsuit in federal court  to obtain the records of this incident and they alleged excessive force, which contradicted key assertions Dallas police have made in defending the first responders’ actions.

According to the police report, Timpa’s behavior on the night of his death was “aggressive and combative.” The video depicts Timpa wincing in pain and fighting to breathe, begging the officers to stop pinning on the ground.

In a custodial death report that the police department submitted to the state in 2016, the department replied “no” to questions about whether Timpa was resisting arrest, threatening or fighting officers.

The Dallas Morning News offered a summary of what took place on the night Timpa died:

Police had previously claimed to use only enough force necessary to block Timpa from rolling into a busy section of Mockingbird Lane. In the first minute, Timpa rolls around near the curb. But the video shows a police car clearly blocks traffic about a minute later near the bus bench where the officers had pinned him. Several officers continue pressing his restrained body into the ground.

Timpa had already been handcuffed by a private security guard before police came on the scene. He never threatened to hurt or kill the police in this incident

Timpa died within 20 minutes of the police’s arrival, and at least 15 minutes prior to an ambulance transported his body to Parkland hospital.

According to an autopsy, Timpa’s cause of death was rule a “homicide, sudden cardiac death” due to “the toxic effects of cocaine and the stress associated with physical restraint.”

Despite the news emerging from this case, no one rioted in Dallas, nor tried to use this incident to pursue a racial agenda.

There are important questions to ask about policing in America, but they should be done through the political process and in a peaceful manner.

Such impulsive actions of lawlessness do the victims of government abuse no justice.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!