Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Big League National Security

Mr. President, #ReleaseTheMemo? ‘100 percent!’

Published

on

As President Donald J. Trump left the House of Representatives chamber after his first State of the Union address late Tuesday, he had an exchange with Rep. Jeffrey D. Duncan (R.-S.C.) confirming that he will release the four-page memo detailing FBI abuse of the FISA program and its misbehavior during the 2016 political cycle.

“Just release the memo,” said Duncan to Trump as the two men shook hands.

“Oh, don’t worry, 100 percent–can you imagine?” the president said.

“Yes, sir,” replied Duncan.

Trending: Meet The Restaurant Owners Who Kicked Out Sarah Sanders

The memorandum was developed by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, which voted Monday to release the memorandum upon the approval of the president.

Here is the exchange captured on CSPAN:

 

Neil W. McCabe is a Washington-based political journalist and editor. Before joining Big League Politics, he was the Capitol Hill correspondent for Breitbart News, where he also led Breitbart's political polling operation and wrote up the Breitbart-Gravis polls. McCabe's other positions include the One America News DC Bureau Chief, a senior reporter at Human Events and a staff reporter at The Pilot, Boston's Catholic paper. McCabe also was the editor of The Somerville News, The (North Cambridge, Mass.) Alewife and served as an Army combat historian in Iraq. His 2013 e-book The Unfriendly Skies examined how the American airline industry went from deregulation in the late 1970s to come full circle to the highly-regulated, highly-taxed industry it is today.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Big League National Security

Massive Manhunt Underway for PA Man who Threatened Trump

Published

on

Several law enforcement bodies are searching for a Schuylkill County, PA man who is described as a “clear and present danger” by authorities.

“Law officers said they’re taking this very seriously because of his past harassing and threatening other leaders and police officers,” according to an NBC affiliate in New York. “At this moment, police are searching the nearby woods in McAdoo, [PA].”

Shawn Christy, a 26-year-old, threatened to kill President Donald J. Trump, and this is not the first time he has threatened a prominent politician. His father called the Secret Service after Christy told him that he wanted to shoot Trump.

“The marshal service feels that Shawn Christy is a clear and present danger and that’s why we’ve deployed all of our resources up here in McAdoo in an attempt to locate and apprehend Christy,” said Robert Clark of the U.S. Marshall Fugitive Task Force.

Christy spent time in federal prison after threatening former Alaska Governor and then-Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin in 2012.

Charges have been filed against Christy for his most recent social media threats to kill Trump and law enforcement officers. He also has multiple outstanding state warrants.

“I don’t know at the moment,” Christy’s father said. “He’s somewhere out in these woods. He’s a bush crafter so I don’t know where he is exactly is. I wouldn’t find him as a threat right now at all. He’s just angry.”

Continue Reading

Big League National Security

More than 2300 Alleged Pedophiles Arrested Nationwide; MSM Silent

Published

on

Last week, the Department of Justice released a statement detailing the arrests of an thousands of pedophiles in a nationwide sweep that lasted for three months.

“The Department of Justice today announced the arrest of more than 2,300 suspected online child sex offenders during a three-month, nationwide, operation conducted by Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) task forces,” the release says. “The task forces identified 195 offenders who either produced child pornography or committed child sexual abuse, and 383 children who suffered recent, ongoing, or historical sexual abuse or production of child pornography.”

Despite the massively successful operation, press coverage has been noticeably thin. A search for the generic term “pedophile” on the websites for CNN, NBC, and CBS turns up a grand total of zero results on the story, despite the fact that it has been nearly a week since DOJ’s announcement.

“The 61 ICAC task forces, located in all 50 states and comprised of more than 4,500 federal, state, local and tribal law enforcement agencies, led the coordinated operation known as “Broken Heart” during the months of March, April, and May 2018,” the release says. “During the course of the operation, the task forces investigated more than 25,200 complaints of technology-facilitated crimes against children and delivered more than 3,700 presentations on Internet safety to over 390,000 youth and adults.”

Why would the mainstream press be reluctant to report on such a resounding achievement?

“No child should ever have to endure sexual abuse,” Attorney General Jeff Sessions said. “And yet, in recent years, certain forms of modern technology have facilitated the spread of child pornography and created greater incentives for its production. We at the Department of Justice are determined to strike back against these repugnant crimes.”

Continue Reading

Big League National Security

Nielsen: 10,000 of 12,000 Detained Kids Came WITHOUT Their Parents

Published

on

Homeland Security secretary Kirstjen Nielsen revealed Monday that 10,000 of the 12,000 children detained at the border came to the border without parents with him, smacking down the mainstream media narrative that the Trump administration is tearing many families apart out of callous disregard for illegal immigrants.

The illegal immigrant child-detention program that was criticized during the Obama administration is a policy that President Donald Trump is trying to end, pressuring Democrats to get on board with an immigration bill that funds his Wall and creates merit-based immigration among other policy planks.

People were impressed:

WATCH

It is also important to note that Border Patrol separates children from adults if they suspect the children are not actually related to the adults. Why? Because human trafficking is a persistent problem and cartels and other smugglers try to use kids to get more people across the border — or they try to sell the kids into human slavery.

We reported:

San Diego’s chief Border Patrol agent Rodney Scott said Monday that the Border Patrol separates children from the adults they are with if there are concerns that the kids are being human-trafficked.
Scott revealed that oftentimes traffickers “recycle” children in order to get illegal alien grown-ups over the Southern border into the United States.

“OOPS! A media outlet slipped & printed the truth today!,” Ann Coulter declared, showing people that the media is not being forthright and truthful when reporting on the supposed border separation program.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Our Privacy Policy has been updated to support the latest regulations.Click to learn more.×

Send this to a friend