The virulently anti-Trump network MSNBC published a graphic on their network indicating that white nationalist Richard Spencer had worked in the White House this weekend.
Oh my god. This actually happened. pic.twitter.com/ommedkg7fS
— Andrew Feinberg (@AndrewFeinberg) December 1, 2019
The fake news provider mixed up the infamous white nationalist with the former Navy Secretary who was recently fired for insubordination. It is unclear whether this mistake was committed due to malice or incompetence. They had to apologize for the mistake.
“I want to make a quick correction. This is a pretty big correction. Earlier in the segment as we were talking about former Navy Secretary Richard Spencer, we mistakenly showed the wrong image of white supremacist Richard Spencer,” MSNBC host Joy Reid said.
The apology can be seen here:
CORRECTION: Earlier on #AMJoy as we were talking about former Navy secretary Richard Spencer we mistakenly showed the wrong image of white supremacist Richard Spencer. We are very, deeply sorry for that mistake. pic.twitter.com/l3QW2lNP0b
— AM Joy w/Joy Reid (@amjoyshow) December 1, 2019
The deposed former Navy secretary recently released an op/ed in which he complained about his former boss President Trump. His dismissal largely stemmed from a disagreement over the treatment of Navy seal Eddie Gallagher, who Trump has advocated for publicly.
“Given my desire to resolve a festering issue,” Spencer wrote. “I tried to find a way that would prevent the president from further involvement while trying all avenues to get Gallagher’s file in front of a peer-review board.”
“I also began to work without personally consulting Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper on every step. That was, I see in retrospect, a mistake for which I am solely responsible,” Spencer added, describing his insubordination.
President Trump made a declaration on the issue via Twitter that stopped Spencer’s scheming dead in his tracks.
The Navy will NOT be taking away Warfighter and Navy Seal Eddie Gallagher’s Trident Pin. This case was handled very badly from the beginning. Get back to business!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 21, 2019
“I recognized that the tweet revealed the president’s intent. But I did not believe it to be an official order, chiefly because every action taken by the president in the case so far had either been a verbal or written command,” he wrote.
“The rest,” Spencer concludes, “is history. We must now move on and learn from what has transpired. The public should know that we have extensive screening procedures in place to assess the health and well-being of our forces. But we must keep fine-tuning those procedures to prevent a case such as this one from happening again.”
As for the white nationalist sharing the same name, the fake news has desperately tried to tie him to President Trump for years. The fringe right-wing figure has often made it easy for them to do so with his rhetoric.
“There is no question that Charlottesville wouldn’t have occurred without Trump,” Spencer said. “It really was because of his campaign and this new potential for a nationalist candidate who was resonating with the public in a very intense way.“
“He changed the paradigm and made this kind of public presence of the alt-right possible,” he added.
MSNBC and other fake news entities will continue to use deceit to undermine President Trump’s agenda, regardless of how often they are caught doing so.
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.
New Lawsuit from Covington Catholic Students Levels Defamation Case Against Hoax Hatemongers
Twelve students are suing a list of media liberals.
Weeks after their classmate Nicholas Sandmann achieved victory in a lawsuit against CNN for the network’s role in broadcasting a defamatory narrative against him, a group of Covington Catholic students are launching new lawsuits against a list of media liberals who dishonestly attacked the students over the infamous incident at the Lincoln Memorial in 2019.
Twelve students of the Kentucky school are filing a collective lawsuit against a list of prominent media liberals who jumped on a bandwagon to defame them in January 2019. Some well-known blue checkmark media personalities are being sued, such as:
-Reza Aslan(who despicably threatened Sandmann with violence after the incident)
Judging from Sandmann’s handsome settlement with CNN, the group of Covington Catholic students may have a good chance of securing a favorable judgement in their lawsuit. The case was filed in the Kenton County Circuit Court on Tuesday.
In the court filing, the students state they were subjected to “public denunciations, calls for public harassment and public demands of school expulsion.” It appears as if at least some of the students were accompanying Sandmann when he engaged in an infamous confrontation with Nathan Philips, who approached the group and loudly utilized a drum as Sandmann stood cooly and calmly by.
One year removed from the hoax, the narrative orchestrated by the mainstream media appears to be thoroughly debunked, judging from the success of Sandmann’s lawsuit. One can only hope that the unfortunate incident serves as a warning to those who wish to organize lightning-speed outrage mobs on false pretenses.
Trending on BLP
Politics3 days ago
More Americans Now Identify as Republicans Than They Do As Democrats
Border Security3 days ago
President Trump Debunks Fake News Claims of Border Wall Collapse
Hollywood2 days ago
HMM: Actress Rosario Dawson Comes Out as Lesbian Just One Month After She ‘Dated’ Cory Booker
Deep State3 days ago
Alan Dershowitz: George Soros Personally Requested FBI Investigations During Obama Presidency
Fake News Media4 days ago
CNN Host Admits He Was “Snookered” By Avenatti After Felony Extortion Conviction
Sports3 days ago
WATCH: President Trump Kicks off Daytona 500 After Taking Lap In Presidential Limousine
News4 days ago
Bernie Sanders Supporter Out on Bail After Trying to Torch Republican Office in California
Campaign 20203 days ago
Bloomberg Takes Lead in New National Democratic Primary Poll
Around The World3 days ago
At Least 40 Americans Infected With Coronavirus Aboard Quarantined Cruise Ship
The Swamp3 days ago
1,100 Liberal Prosecutors, Bureaucrats, Demand Bill Barr’s Resignation from DOJ
Campaign 20203 days ago
WEAK: Bernie Sanders Allows Nevada Rally to be Overrun by Deranged Anti-Dairy Activists
News2 days ago
Boy Scouts File for Bankruptcy as a Result of Declining Membership and Sexual Abuse Lawsuits