The Navy announced at or around 8 p.m. Thanksgiving Day that it ended the search for three missing sailors lost in the Nov. 22 crash of a C-2A Greyhound Navy airplane in the Philippines Sea, roughly 500 miles off the coast of Okinawa.
“Our thoughts and prayers are with our lost shipmates and their families,” said Rear Adm. Marc Dalton, the commander of Task Force 70, the collection of Navy ships and aircraft operating in the western Pacific Ocean
“As difficult as this is, we are thankful for the rapid and effective response that led to the rescue of eight of our shipmates, and I appreciate the professionalism and dedication shown by all who participated in the search efforts, Dalton said.
USS Ronald Reagan (CVN 76) led the combined search and rescue efforts with units from the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force.
During the course of two days, seven U.S. Navy and JMSDF ships, three helicopter squadrons and maritime patrol aircraft covered nearly 1000 square nautical miles in the search for the missing sailors. Eight Sailors were immediately recovered from the crash and transferred to Ronald Reagan for medical evaluation. All are in good condition at this time. The Sailors names are being withheld pending completion of next of kin notifications.
The following ships and aircraft assisted in the search efforts: U.S. Navy guided-missile destroyers USS Stethem (DDG 63), USS Chafee (DDG 90) and USS Mustin (DDG 89); MH-60R Seahawk helicopters of the “Saberhawks” from U.S. Navy Helicopter Maritime Strike Squadron (HSM) 77 and “Warlords” of HSM 51; MH-60S helicopters from Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron (HSC-12); P-8 aircraft from the “Fighting Tigers” of U.S. Navy Maritime Patrol and Reconnaissance Squadron (VP) 8; P-3 Orion aircraft of the “Red Hook” U.S. Navy Maritime Patrol and Reconnaissance Squadron (VP) 40; JMSDF Helicopter Carrier JS Kaga (DDH 184) and JS Ise (DDH 182); JMSDF Akizuki-class destroyer JS Teruzuki (DD 116); JMSDF Murasame-class destroyer JS Samidare (DD 106), and JMSDF Hatakaze-class destroyer JS Shimakaze (DDG 172).
President Trump is ‘Terminating’ Relationship with Disgraced W.H.O., Punishing China for Hong Kong Takeover
Trump is striking back against the globalists.
President Donald Trump announced today that he will be “terminating” the relationship between the disgraced World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. as well as cutting off special trade advantages given to Hong Kong after China seized control of the formerly semi-autonomous city.
“We have detailed the reforms that it must make and engaged with them directly, but they have refused to act,” the president said from the White House. “Because they have failed to make the requested and greatly needed reforms, we will be today terminating the relationship.”
Trump claims that he will be “redirecting” the funds that previously went to the WHO toward “other worldwide and deserving urgent global public health needs.” He also said China “ignored” their obligations to the WHO when they spread disinformation to them about the nature of the coronavirus.
The WHO taking China at their word resulted in this embarrassing tweet that serves as an eternal reminder of the extreme incompetence of the globalist body:
— World Health Organization (WHO) (@WHO) January 14, 2020
Trump is also putting the squeeze on Hong Kong following China’s announcement that they will be taking additional power over the city that has rebelled against the red menace throughout the past year.
“I am directing my administration to begin the process of eliminating policy exemptions that give Hong Kong different and special treatment,” Trump said at the same press conference.
“My announcement today will affect the full range of agreements that we have with Hong Kong, from our extradition treaty, to our export controls and technologies,” Trump added. “We will take action to revoke Hong Kong’s preferential treatment as a separate customs and travel territory from the rest of China.”
“No reasonable person can assert today that Hong Kong maintains a high degree of autonomy from China, given facts on the ground,” Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in a statement after delivering a report to Congress indicating that Hong Kong has been usurped by China.
The president also said he will instruct his “presidential working group on financial markets to study the different practices of Chinese companies listed on the U.S. financial markets, with a goal of protecting American investors.”
“Investment firms should not be subjecting their clients to the hidden and undue risks associated with financing Chinese companies that do not play by the same rules,” Trump said, adding that “Americans are entitled to fairness and transparency.”
President Trump is getting tough on China and the WHO now that the coronavirus pandemic has subsided a bit. He has not let the crisis distract him from his agenda of ending globalism and putting America first.
Trending on BLP
Big League Wellness3 days ago
Indian Scientists Discover Hydroxychloroquine Treatment Prevents COVID-19, Vindicating President Trump
Violent Left2 days ago
RIOTS: Ilhan Omar and Her Daughter Encourage Chaos and Mayhem in the Minnesota Streets
Violent Left3 days ago
Pittsburgh World War I Monument Defaced With Communist Grafitti
Videos2 days ago
27-Year-Old Former Feminist Urges Young Women to Start Families: ‘I’m Sorry We Lied to You’
Videos3 days ago
San Diego College Republicans President Joins Tucker to Call for End to H-1B, OPT Foreign Worker Programs
Tech3 days ago
Orwellian Bracelet Pushed by Big Tech to Enforce Social Distancing Will Beep to Prevent Human Contact
Around The World2 days ago
United Nations Launches Website Promoting ‘New World Order’ Amidst Coronavirus Pandemic
Big League Wellness2 days ago
El Salvador’s President Claims ‘Most of the World’s Leaders’ are Taking Hydroxychloroquine to Fend Off COVID-19