A New York Times writer published a column largely assigning blame for America’s Chinese coronavirus epidemic on Evangelical Christians.
In Stewart’s column, titled ‘The Religious Right’s Hostility to Science is Crippling Our Coronavirus Response,’ she frames conservative Christians for a supposed lacking national effort to contain the disease. Stewart alleges that Christians within the administration are preventing the federal government from recognizing ‘science,’ repeating a trope long alleged by liberals that their political opponents are supposedly ignorant of the discipline.
In the article, Stewart claims that “Donald Trump rose to power with the determined assistance of a movement that denies science, bashes government and prioritized loyalty over professional expertise. In the current crisis, we are all reaping what that movement has sown.”
She fails that recognize that scientific experts on viral outbreaks such as Dr. Anthony Fauci have informed the federal government’s response since the beginning of the crisis.
Stewart fails to mention that it was progressive liberals across the world who largely opposed international travel bans, a scientifically verifiable means of virus transmission and spread. The European Union lagged well behind the United States and Canada in placing curbs on travel across borders.
Perhaps most egregiously, she fails to even so much as assign any culpability for America’s coronavirus epidemic on the Chinese Communist Party, which failed to so much as even admit the scale of the problem as the disease first took the form of a true public health pandemic in China. The CCP’s negligent cover-up of the coronavirus epidemic in undoubtedly the most ‘unscientific’ governmental approach to the virus, with grave consequences. And China’s authoritarian leaders are by no means conservative Christians.
Stewart’s reaching move to blame Evangelicals for the coronavirus outbreak in America is merely a reactionary take from a cultural liberal seeking to impute political commentary in the midst of a pandemic.
CNN Stands by Fake News Hack Brian Stelter After Allegedly Breaching Confidentiality Agreement
Attorney Lin Wood is calling Stelter out.
Attorney Lin Wood, who has represented former Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann in various defamation suits against prominent media entities, is claiming that CNN hack Brian Stelter violated his confidentiality agreement regarding the case.
— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) July 27, 2020
CNN is not reprimanding Stelter due to his unprofessional and possibly criminal behavior, showing how the fake news company protects globalist frauds:
I state as a matter of provable fact that Brian Stelter is a liar.
If my statement is false, Brian can now sue me for defamation.
Do it, Brian. TRUTH is my defense.
— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) July 28, 2020
Big League Politics has reported on how CNN was forced to pay off Sandmann after issuing biased coverage against the student after he was accosted by a gin-soaked Indian outside of the Lincoln Memorial in 2019:
Fake news giant CNN settled the lawsuit filed against them by Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann today for an undisclosed sum following their biased coverage against the child last year.
Sandmann’s lawsuit sought $800 million from CNN as well as the Washington Post and NBC Universal for their alleged defamation of the student following the boy’s confrontation with far-left Indian activist Nathan Phillips. The cases against the WaPo and NBC are still active.
“This case will be tried not one minute earlier or later than when it is ready,” said Sandmann’s attorney Lin Wood.
Wood also claims that Gannett, the parent company behind the Enquirer, will be slapped with a lawsuit in the days to come. He says that Sandmann continues to suffer from “emotional distress, damage to reputation and distress to his family” as a result of the mistreatment by the fake news.
Last year, the coverage of Sandmann was a galvanizing moment among the Right against the fake news and the liberal hate machine that never hesitates to destroy a young white man’s life over a pack of lies…
Sandmann’s settlement is another stain on the reputation of the fake news, and he may have more payouts to come in the near future. The smear merchants will likely have to pay dearly, as they have overstepped greatly on this hate hoax against a child.
Recently, Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post rag was forced to give a cash settlement to Sandmann as well. The fake news media is finally being compelled to pay for their unethical reporting.
Sandmann is bragging that he is not finished yet in his crusade to bring accountability to media organs that loathe patriotic Americans.
We have settled with WAPO and CNN.
The fight isn’t over. 2 down. 6 to go.
Don’t hold your breath @jack.
— Nicholas Sandmann (@N1ckSandmann) July 24, 2020
“Thanks to my family and millions of you who have stood your ground by supporting me,” Sandmann added. “I still have more to do.”
Sandmann is showing how the fake news media is vulnerable to push back. Even though CNN refuses to fire Stelter, their credibility is hemorrhaging and the market may punish them for providing misinformation for so long.
Big League Wellness4 days ago
Authors of Pro-Hydroxychloroquine Study Defend Their Work After Being Attacked by Dr. Fauci
News4 days ago
Gun Control No Longer in the Wuhan Virus Stimulus Package
Deplorables3 days ago
BIG: Saint Louis Police Detective REFUSED TO SIGN Soros Funded Prosecutor’s Probable Cause Document Against McCloskeys
Sex Crime2 days ago
Democrat Megadonor Ed Buck Charged With Sex Trafficking Felonies
Big League Wellness4 days ago
CDC Director Confirms That Hospitals Receive More Funds for Reporting COVID-19 Deaths
Around The World3 days ago
Italian Nationalist Leader Matteo Salvini Could Face Up to 15 Years in Prison for Rejecting Migrants
Culture1 day ago
Satanic Temple Claims State Abortion Restrictions are Unconstitutional Because Ritualistic Abortions are Part of Their Religion
Big League Wellness3 days ago
New York City’s Health Commissioner Resigns in Protest of Mayor Bill de Blasio’s COVID-19 Policies