Connect with us

Around The World

NO DEATHS In Attack On U.S. Ambassador In Bangladesh

Published

on

The U.S. ambassador to Bangladesh Marcia Bernicat is safe after an armed militia group attacked the U.S. convoy in Dhaka, Bangladesh during so-called “student” protests.

Newsweek reports: “A convoy carrying the U.S. ambassador to Bangladesh was attacked by armed men in the capital city of Dhaka on Saturday evening. Although Ambassador Marcia Bernicat and her team escaped without injuries, two vehicles were damaged in the violence, according to the Dhaka Tribune. The U.S. embassy thanked local police for their quick response to stop the attackers. The attack came as thousands of students protested in the country, calling for safer roads. Demonstrations have turned violent. The BBC reported that at least 50 people had been injured on Saturday, and Agence France Presse (AFP) reported put the number at closer to 100.”

While young people in surgical masks demand media attention, and outlets including Al-Jazeera cover the supposedly peaceful protests, there are more interests involved in Bangladesh’s instability.

Here is live commando footage from the raid on a Bangladeshi coffeeshop in 2016, where Islamic radicals were holding hostages. ISIS took credit for the attack in 2016 which left 29 dead including two brave police officers.

Bypass Tech Censorship!

Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!

Bypass Tech Censorship!

Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!

Have a hot tip for Big League Politics?

Got a hot news tip for us? Photos or video of a breaking story? Send your tips, photos and videos to tips@bigleaguepolitics.com. All hot tips are immediately forwarded to BLP Staff.

Have something to say? Send your own guest column or original reporting to submissions@bigleaguepolitics.com.

Around The World

‘More Body Bags’: W.H.O. Director Threatens Doom Without ‘Unity’ Behind His Organization

The World Health Organization is fearmongering hard.

Published

on

The director general of the World Health Organization (WHO) is desperate to keep his disgraced organization from losing funds, and he is claiming that doom will come if they are criticized amidst the coronavirus pandemic.

Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus called out his critics and made an ominous statement that could be perceived as a threat.

“Please do not politicize this virus,” Tedros said during a virtual press conference on Wednesday. “If you want to be exploited and if you want to have many more body bags, then you do it. If you don’t want many more body bags, then you refrain from politicizing it.”

Tedros is urging the world to unite around his organization and follow their orders despite their record of extreme failure.

take our poll - story continues below

Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump?

  • Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“Without unity, we assure you even any country that may have a better system will be in trouble and more crisis. That’s our message. Unity at the national level,” he said. “No need to use COVID to score political points. No need. You have many other ways to prove yourselves.”

Trump has talked recently of de-funding or freezing the funds for the WHO because he believes that they are in the pocket of the Chinese communists. He won his election to the director general post with the support of China.

“They actually criticized and disagreed with my travel ban at the time I did it, and they were wrong,” Trump said during a Wednesday press conference, referring to his decision to block incoming travel from China early in the pandemic. “They’ve been wrong about a lot of things.”

“They had a lot of information early, and they didn’t — they seemed to be very China-centric. We have to look into it,” he added.

WHO infamously circulated Chinese propaganda on Jan. 14 when they spread fake news about the coronavirus in a now-infamous tweet. Their reckless and irresponsible behavior put many more lives in danger needlessly.

Tedros also tried to play the victim during the virtual press conference, claiming that he has received death threats and been called mean racist names during his time in the limelight because of the coronavirus pandemic.

“I can tell you personal attacks that have been going on for more than two, three months. Abuses, or racist comments, giving me names, black or Negro. I’m proud of being black, proud of being Negro … I don’t care to be honest … even death threats. I don’t give a damn,” he said.

Tedros is issuing potential threats about “body bags” and playing the victim card in a desperate attempt to keep his globalist institution solvent.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending