A new poll conducted by the Pew Research Center reveals a person’s favorite president is influenced by their age and generation.
The poll revealed that Millennials, people between the ages of 22 and 37, believe Barack Obama is the best president of their lifetime, while older generations believe that Ronald Reagan is the best president. 31 percent of all participants said Obama was the best president of their lifetimes, followed by Ronald Reagan at 21% , Bill Clinton at 13%, and Donald Trump at 10%.
The survey was conducted between June 5-12 with a sample size of 2,002 adults. Participants were asked which US president had done the best job in their lifetime.
Meanwhile, during Barack Obama’s presidency:
- He forced government healthcare onto Americans
- He ignored the Constitution and issued executive orders on immigration
- He allowed the IRS to target Conservative organizations
- He added over $7 trillion to the national debt
- He allowed for ISIS to expand
- Race relations declined
- His presidency was full of continuous scandals and controversies
- He spied on journalists
Here are SOME of the 10 worst scandals under Obama’s eight years as President:
- Operation Fast and Furious
- Spying on journalists
- The IRS scandal
- Hillary Clinton’s secret email server
- NSA spying scandal
- Bower Bergdahl
- Iran nuclear deal and hostage ransom payment
Maybe the Millennials should just stick to eating their Avocado toast…
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.