The Williams Bay, Wisconsin businessman running to defeat Speaker Paul D. Ryan Jr. (R.-Wis.) in the 2018 GOP primary schedule a Town Hall-style on Twitter at 6:30 p.m., local time, in addition to the live audience at Oak Creek’s public library’s in the lobby of the LaVista Conference Room in the Civic Center.
To tune in use his Twitter handle: @pnehlen.
Tomorrow night live here on Twitter pic.twitter.com/UbdGa47sUj
— Paul Nehlen (@pnehlen) November 27, 2017
This Tweet is pinned on Nehlen’s Twitter profile and offer an idea of why he is taking on Ryan for the second time:
Unlike Paul Ryan, I pledge to:
1. Uphold my Oath of Office.
2. Make no Laws that don't apply to Congress or Admin officials.
3. Build a Wall.
4. Deport Illegals.
5. Vote for National Reciprocity.
6. Vote the Muslim Brotherhood a terror org.
7. Vote for the Heartbeat Bill. pic.twitter.com/dhNfdlMtou
— Paul Nehlen (@pnehlen) November 13, 2017