Connect with us

Sanctity Of Life

Planned Parenthood Set to Lose $60 Million in Annual Funds on Monday, Following Trump Administration Rule Change

Trump is delivering on his promise to pro-life voters.

Published

on

The Trump administration is cracking down on Planned Parenthood, the federally-subsidized abortion provider that has killed and dismembered millions of babies nationwide,by denying them the annual funds they have come to rely upon from the taxpayer.

Planned Parenthood is set to lose as much as $60 million in annual funding from the federal government, as a new rule from the Trump administration is set to go into effect. They announced they intend to withdraw from the Title X program, as those funds are now denied to family-planning entities that provide abortions.

The 9th US Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco still has a chance to overturn the rules, as Planned Parenthood and their allies have filed a lawsuit to overturn Trump’s decision. However, the panel of judges had previously ruled to allow the Trump administration to move forward with the rule change.

Trending: Dr. Anthony Fauci Plotted ‘Global Vaccine Action Plan’ with Bill Gates Before Pushing COVID Panic and Doubts About Hydroxychloroquine Treatments

If the 9th District stops the Trump administration, the legal battle will likely not end there. The fight could go to all the way up to the Supreme Court, where Trump’s conservative appointments would likely be tasked with making the decision. Even liberal activist judges may not want a resounding pro-life victory coming from the highest court.

take our poll - story continues below

Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump?

  • Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Planned Parenthood is whining about the “unethical and dangerous” decision made by the Trump administration that they call a “gag rule” on clinicians. However, Health and Human Services spokeswoman Mia Heck pointed out that Planned Parenthood represents fewer than 400 of 4,000 service sites that formerly received federal funds before the rule change.

“To the extent that Planned Parenthood claims that it must make burdensome changes to comply with the final rule, it is actually choosing to place a higher priority on the ability to refer for abortion instead of continuing to receive federal funds to provide a broad range of acceptable and effective family planning methods,” Heck said in a statement.

Pro-life groups are thrilled with Trump living up to his word and denying federal funds to Planned Parenthood, a key campaign promise he made to the evangelical community before he was elected into the Oval Office.

“This will feed Planned Parenthood’s reality distortion field that, despite being one of the most generously tax-funded nonprofits in America, it is somehow being attacked simply because the Department of Health and Human Services wishes to respect congressional intent,” said Catherine Glenn Foster, who works as president of the Americans United for Life.

“And Congress was clear: Title X was never meant to fund abortions. The law is clear,” Foster added.

“Women across America are going to find out for themselves that they don’t need Planned Parenthood after the nation’s largest abortion vendor pulls out of a program that they never should have been in at all,” said Students for Life president Kristan Hawkins in a statement.

The Title X federal program issues around $260 million in grants annually, servicing approximately 4 million women for their healthcare needs. Clinics that do not provide abortions will now be tasked with providing that care, as those dollars will no longer be funneled indirectly toward the ghastly procedure.

Bypass Tech Censorship!

Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!

Bypass Tech Censorship!

Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!

Have a hot tip for Big League Politics?

Got a hot news tip for us? Photos or video of a breaking story? Send your tips, photos and videos to tips@bigleaguepolitics.com. All hot tips are immediately forwarded to BLP Staff.

Have something to say? Send your own guest column or original reporting to submissions@bigleaguepolitics.com.

Sanctity Of Life

North Carolina Pro-Lifers Sue City After Being Arrested for Prayer Outside of Abortion Clinic

There were only four of them.

Published

on

A group of North Carolina pro-life activists are suing the city of Greensboro, North Carolina for arresting them as they prayed outside an abortion center in the city. The activists, who belonged to the group Love Life, were arrested in accordance with the city’s coronavirus and social distancing guidelines for the Chinese coronavirus.

The activists were arrested last week for violating ‘stay at home’ orders. Merely four of them- no great crowd in which coronavirus would be likely present- were praying outside an abortion center called A Woman’s choice. The Greensboro Police tried repeatedly to get the activists to leave the scene voluntarily before taking them into custody. A police press release on the incident describes four men being charged with violating Greensboro’s Stay at Home ordinance and obstructing a peace officer.

Seven pro-life activists who arrived to protest the abortion center the following Monday were arrested by the Greensboro Police as well, demonstrating a willingness to continually arrest those who engage in the protest of the facility.

A lawsuit regarding the matter has been filed by the Thomas More Society, accusing the Greensboro Police Department of violating the pro-life demonstrators’ First Amendment rights. Another pro-life activist in Michigan is also filing a lawsuit against Michigan’s Democratic governor for his arrest while safely protesting an abortion center in Detroit alone.

take our poll - story continues below

Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump?

  • Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

If municipalities such as Greenboro want to enforce social distancing and stay at home rules, they need to realize that wide-ranging exceptions need to be made for people to participate in certain religious and political ceremonies. There is no excuse for arresting people for gathering outside in a crowd of four, especially when it’s to express their most valued moral and spiritual principles.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending