Connect with us

Around The World

Pope Francis Slaps Pilgrim’s Hand After She Seizes Him

The Pope wasn’t happy to be jerked by the stranger.

Published

on

Pope Francis slapped the hand of a pilgrim during an event in St. Peter’s Square Tuesday after she forcefully grasped it and prevented the pontiff from moving.

A video of the surprising event showed a tourist grasping the Pope’s hand, jerking him towards her and preventing him from moving.

Trending: REJECTED: Marjorie Taylor Greene Stops Cori Bush’s Amendment to Allow Violent Convicted Felons to Vote

take our poll - story continues below

POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024?

  • POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The woman was trying to tell the pope something, but it’s unclear what she was so acutely interested in telling him about.

The Pope’s reaction shows he wasn’t happy to be grabbed by a stranger. Despite being grabbed, he did briefly shake the hand of the woman, before slapping her hand sharply twice when she wouldn’t let go and let the 83-year old bishop proceed to a Vatican nativity scene.

It’s certainly not a good idea to treat any senior citizen roughly in such a manner, although some took offense at the pope’s reaction to the overzealous individual.

The Vatican has every right to enforce stringent security measures when some such as radical Islamists have plotted assassination plots on various popes. But the papacy should probably reconsider institutional Catholic support for gun control when the Vatican guard utilizes an extensive arsenal of weapons to protect the lives of the pope and various high-ranking Catholic bishops.

 

Around The World

Canadian Health ‘Experts’ Suggest Up to Two Weeks of Mental Torture and Solitary Confinement for Kids Diagnosed with COVID-19

Psychotic levels of tyranny.

Published

on

Canadian medical “experts” with Peel Health are aggressively backtracking after suggesting for parents to inflict solitary confinement upon children for up to two weeks if they are diagnosed with COVID-19.

The guidelines which have sparked widespread anger have since been removed from the Peel Health page, and state health officials are being forced to backtrack their latest COVID-19 overreach to violate the rights of children.

The initial flier that was given to children in schools can be seen here:

take our poll - story continues below

POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024?

  • POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

There are some actual medical experts with ethics, decency and common sense who are speaking out against these ghastly policies to inflict mental torture upon children.

“This does not seem practically possible and is highly likely to cause harm to children who would already be experiencing considerable distress with having to remain at home,” Dr. Tess Clifford, who works as director for the Psychology Clinic at Queen’s University, said to the Toronto Sun.

“I don’t understand how any healthcare professional has moved so far away from the fundamentals of public health and of doing no harm that they would think that basically incarcerating a child in a room for 14 days is in any way justified,” said Dr. Martha Fulford, who works as an infectious diseases physician with Hamilton Health Sciences.

“This is shocking, especially when you consider this is being proposed for children who are not in any way sick,” she added.

Brampton, Ont. Mayor Patrick Brown wrote in a tweet on Sunday that the guidelines would be revised after the outcry of anger.

“Public Health must ensure the best interests of children & families are at the centre of recommendations,” Brown wrote. “They must be based on science with evidence for all to see. I am relieved to hear from Dr [Lawrence] Loh that this mistake is being fixed & this flyer is being removed from circulation.”

While Brown is downplaying the guidelines as a mere mistake, parents who have been deceived about the COVID-19 scamdemic for over a year now are no longer buying the spin. They now understand that mealy-mouthed bureaucratic weasels are deliberately punishing the people for the purposes of leftist social control.

Even after a year of nonstop fear porn from the mass media and every China-backed corporation going along with the lies, the masses still desire to be free and are rejecting COVID-19 tyranny. This is not good news for the globalists whose cruel policies are becoming violently unpopular among the common people.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending