Connect with us

Culture

Portland ‘Occupy ICE’ Slobs Leave Trash and Human Waste Behind, Stick City with Cleaning Bill

Published

on

After Portland, Oregon’s “Occupy ICE” protestors were ordered to disperse from their encampment, which was eventually broken up by police earlier this week, they left behind massive amounts of trash and human waste.

“The city has hired private contractors to clean up the mess left behind at the camp,” said local Fox12 reporter Marja Martinez on Twitter. “They’re calling this site a biohazard.”

Trending: Anonymous Federal Informant Testifies Against ‘Boogaloo Boys’ Implicated in Whitmer Kidnapping Plot

take our poll - story continues below

POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024?

  • POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“Cleanup has begun at what, for five weeks, was the Occupy ICE PDX camp. Portland Police Bureau officers limited access to the site earlier [Wednesday], calling it a biohazard.” the station reported. “The mayor’s office confirmed to FOX 12, the city will pay for a portion of the cleanup bill, as will TriMet. Both are part of the consortium that owns the land on which protesters set up their camp.”

Photojournalist Mike Warner posted a video showing some of the mess.

“GROSS… a look at the massive amount if ‘items’ left behind by protestors after cleared the camp early this morning,” he said. “It’s pretty disgusting down here. Stay with for the latest info

The squatters were ordered to evacuate the encampment on Monday, but refused. Portland police chased them out Wednesday with the threat of arrest.

“For the most part everything was done with very little incident,” police Chief Danielle Outlaw said, according to Fox News.

There is no estimate on what the cleanup will cost the city.

Free Speech

Mumford & Sons Guitarist Swarmed by Fanatic Leftists After Praising Andy Ngo’s Book

Musicians are terrified to speak out against fanatic leftism.

Published

on

Folk rock musician Winston Marshall was swarmed by furious leftists after congratulating journalist Andy Ngo on the publication of his new book, “Unmasked.” Ngo’s book breaks down Antifa’s model of attacking democracy and political violence in the Pacific Northwest and elsewhere, shining light on the street terror group’s extremism.

Marshall, the lead guitarist of Mumford & Sons, hailed Ngo as a “brave man” in a since-deleted tweet.

Antifa supporters were quick to attack the musician as a “Nazi,” unleashing the hate-filled vitriol commonly associated with the intolerant movement. Marshall’s Twitter feed is largely filled with support for Hong Kong demonstrators, a far cry from what leftists might expect from a “fascist.” The English guitar player’s band is known for songs such as “I Will Wait” and “Hopeless Wanderer.”

Others pointed to the faux social media outrage as mere evidence of the Left’s intolerance and fanaticism.

Ngo has been forced to flee the United States under a constant barrage of Antifa threats in recent months, with the street terror group determined to silence Ngo’s reporting on consistent property damage, anarcho-tyranny, and violent crime in Portland and elsewhere.

Unfortunately, Marshall has since deleted the tweet. It’s considered impossible to get anywhere in the mainstream music industry if you haven’t cravenly bowed before the false gods of ultraliberalism and identity leftism. While Marshall took a risk in even saluting Ngo’s work in the first place, he unfortunately appears to have backed down, to a degree, a sad lamentation of the state of mainstream entertainment and corporate culture.


Follow me on Gab @WildmanAZ, Twitter @Wildman_AZ, and on Parler @Moorhead.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending