President Donald Trump intends to flout Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s edicts when he travels to a Ford plant in the state later this week.
Trump will be traveling to Ford Motor Co.’s Rawsonville manufacturing plant in Ypsilanti on Thursday despite Whitmer declaring that “non-essential” visits such as his are banned due to her shutdown policies that are crippling the state.
Whitmer’s administration, which has bullied and threatened ordinary citizens throughout Michigan, is effectively bowing to Trump while painting his visit in flagrant violation of her edicts as something the governor is celebrating.
“Ford and the UAW are doing incredible work for the country, and their ingenuity will save lives,” said Zack Pohl, who works as the communications director for Whitmer, in a statement.
“While the president’s visit is contrary to the governor’s order, this is an opportunity to showcase how important Michigan is to the response to COVID-19 and rebuilding our nation’s economy,” he added.
Trump has not officially determined whether or not he will wear a mask while visiting the Ford plant. Reports indicate that Ford is requesting that he wear one while touring the facility.
“I haven’t even thought of it. It depends. In certain areas I would, in certain areas I don’t. But I will certainly look at it. It depends on what situation,” Trump said when he was asked about whether or not he would wear a mask on Thursday.
“Am I standing right next to everybody, or am I spread out? And also you look, is something a hospital? Is it a ward? What is it exactly? I’m going to a plant. So we’ll see. Where it’s appropriate I would do it certainly,” he added.
“In preparation for the visit, we’ve shared with the White House all of Ford’s safety protocols, including our self-assessment, thermal scanning and manufacturing playbook which outlines our policy that everyone wears PPE,” a spokesman from Ford told the Detroit News.
Ford will not threaten Trump with an ultimatum to wear the mask. Trump has avoided wearing a mask during public appearances, showing that he will not succumb to the mass hysteria. The president is setting an example for ordinary Americans to overcome the media-induced panic.
“As we have said previously, we shared our safety policies and recommendations with the White House in advance of this visit. The White House has its own safety and testing policies in place and will make its own determination,” Ford said in a statement.
Trump has refused the advice of the deep state bureaucracy, which wants to scare people into wearing masks. The mask has emerged as a sign of cowardice and obsequiousness throughout the pandemic.
“The CDC is advising the use of non-medical cloth face covering as an additional voluntary public health measure. So it’s voluntary. You don’t have to do it. But they suggest it for a period of time. I don’t think I’m going to be doing it,” Trump said.
Trump’s appearance at the Ford plant on Thursday will be a thumb in the eye of Whitmer, who has kept Michigan in a state of fear throughout the pandemic to buoy her vice presidential ambitions.
INTERFERENCE: President Trump Censored by Social Media for Promoting Hydroxychloroquine
Big Tech is conducting electoral interference.
President Donald Trump and his son, Donald Trump Jr., are being censored for sharing information about hydrocloroquine, a popular and effective treatment for the COVID-19 Chinavirus.
President retweeted the words "Covid has cure. America wake up.”
And his amplification of that message was removed by Twitter within minutes as a falsehood. pic.twitter.com/gDJFFMP5uh
— Jennifer Jacobs (@JenniferJJacobs) July 28, 2020
Big Tech is the biggest threat to free expression in America today & they're continuing to engage in open election interference – full stop. pic.twitter.com/7dJbauq43O
— Andrew Surabian (@Surabees) July 28, 2020
The establishment is desperate to censor a video presented by Breitbart of courageous medical doctors holding a press conference giving the facts on how hydrocloroquine can be used to successfully treat COVID-19. Youtube and Facebook have also reportedly blocked the video. The fake news continues to promote the lie that the use of hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 is unproven.
They are ignoring the many anecdotal cases of individuals who have been cured of coronavirus, including a Democrat state representative from Michigan who credits hydroxychloroquine with the miraculous recovery of she and her husband.
“Had you not brought this to the forefront … I wouldn’t be here today even having this conversation with you and being able to talk about the needs of Detroit,” said Rep. Karen Whitsett of Detroit while meeting with President Trump in the White House.
Congratulations to State Representative Karen Whitsett of Michigan. So glad you are getting better! https://t.co/v6z46rUDtg
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 6, 2020
Big League Politics has also reported on how data that was used to demonize hydroxychloroquine was shown to be false and the study was retracted:
The authors of a medical study published in medical journal The Lancet have been forced to retract their study claiming that hydroxychloroquine treatment had fatal side effects after several reports pointed out the faulty data.
The data was apparently used from a small Illinois firm called Surgisphere, owned by Dr. Sapan Desai. Desai had a sci-fi writer and a lewd model on staff for his company as the study was produced, and shockingly, it somehow produced inaccurate results.
The study was ultimately retracted after Dr. Mandeep R. Mehra, a Harvard Medical School professor who initially signed on to the study, tried to double check and verify the authenticity of the findings. Desai would not allow for the data to be re-analyzed, which eventually led to the retraction of the report.
“We launched an independent third-party peer review of Surgisphere with the consent of Sapan Desai to evaluate the origination of the database elements, to confirm the completeness of the database, and to replicate the analyses presented in the paper,” their statement said, according to the New York Times.
“Our independent peer reviewers informed us that Surgisphere would not transfer the full dataset, client contracts, and the full ISO audit report to their servers for analysis as such transfer would violate client agreements and confidentiality requirements,” the authors added.
The disgraced World Health Organization (WHO) reportedly stopped research into hydroxychloroquine as treatment for COVID-19 because of the findings in this dubious report, adding to the laundry list of public health failures the globalist body has been responsible for throughout the coronavirus pandemic.
Big League Politics has reported about the study conducted by medical professionals at the Henry Ford Health System showing that hydroxychloroquine lowers the COVID-19 death rate as well:
A study conducted by the Detroit-based Henry Ford Health System has determined that hydroxychloroquine treatment lowers the death rate for COVID-19 patients.
Officials with Henry Ford Health announced on Thursday that their study has shown that hydroxychloroquine “significantly” decreases the death rate of COVID-19 sufferers. They came to their conclusion after analyzing 2,541 patients who were confined in their hospital system from March 10 and May 2. They found that 13 percent of patients treated with hydroxychloroquine died while 26 percent of patients who did not receive the miracle drug died.
“As doctors and scientists, we look to the data for insight,” said Steven Kalkanis, CEO of the Henry Ford Medical Group. “And the data here is clear that there was a benefit to using the drug as a treatment for sick, hospitalized patients.”
There were also no heart-related problems that patients suffered from being treated with the drug in the study. Dr. Marcus Zervos noted that hydroxychloroquine is more effective when patients are treated with the drug early after their diagnosis with COVID-19.
“We attribute our findings that differ from other studies to early treatment, and part of a combination of interventions that were done in supportive care of patients, including careful cardiac monitoring,” said Zervos, who works as division head of infectious disease for Henry Ford Health. Zervos conducted the study with epidemiologist Dr. Samia Arshad.
“Our dosing also differed from other studies not showing a benefit of the drug,” he added. “We also found that using steroids early in the infection associated with a reduction in mortality.”
Zervos believes that the findings of this study could be crucial in stopping a potential second wave of COVID-19 infections from causing many more deaths.
Ever since President Trump suggested hydroxychloroquine as a remedy for COVID-19, there has been an institutional conspiracy to stop the treatment from being used to save the lives of the sick – as science and medicine have become extremely politicized.
The globalist establishment wants more people to die so they can blame the crisis on Trump. They are pulling out all the stops to boot him from the White House in November.
News4 days ago
Both Parties Approve a Bill that Includes “Red Flag” Gun Confiscation Orders for Military Personnel
Big League Wellness2 days ago
Authors of Pro-Hydroxychloroquine Study Defend Their Work After Being Attacked by Dr. Fauci
States2 days ago
Police Body Cam Video Shows Belligerent George Floyd on Drugs Resisting Arrest Before Death
Around The World2 days ago
BOMBSHELL: Chinese Scientist Who Fled From Country Claims COVID-19 was ‘Created in Military Lab’
States3 days ago
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Vetoes Bill to Prevent COVID-19 Patients From Being Housed in Nursing Homes
Two Americas3 days ago
President Obama’s Brother Describes Him as “Ruthless, Cold” In New Interview
The Swamp3 days ago
John Podesta “Refused to Concede” In Democratic Election Wargame While Roleplaying as Joe Biden
Sports2 days ago
NBA, MLB Ratings Tank as Americans Tune Out of Social Justice Onslaught