Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) has filed impeachment papers against President-imposed Joe Biden, giving Democrats a taste of their own medicine and rejecting their cynical and demeaning calls for unity.
She made the announcement in a Twitter post on Thursday:
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (@RepMTG) January 21, 2021
“President Joe Biden is unfit to hold the office of the Presidency. His pattern of abuse of power as President Obama’s Vice President is lengthy and disturbing. President Biden has demonstrated that he will do whatever it takes to bail out his son, Hunter, and line his family’s pockets with cash from corrupt foreign energy companies,” Greene said, according to a press release from her Congressional office.
“President Biden is even on tape admitting to a quid pro quo with the Ukrainian government threatening to withhold $1,000,000,000 in foreign aid if they did not do his bidding. President Biden residing in the White House is a threat to national security and he must be immediately impeached,” she added.
Greene bolsters her case against Biden with the following evidence:
- Joe Biden abused the power of the Office of the Vice President, enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors, by allowing his son to influence the domestic policy of a foreign nation and accept various benefits—including financial compensation—from foreign nationals in exchange for certain favors.
- The evidence of widespread knowledge, corruption, and collusion on behalf of the Biden family with foreign nationals is clear and compelling.
- As Vice President, Joe Biden was the senior Obama Administration official overseeing anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine. Hence, any illegal activity involving corruption conducted by Hunter Biden within or in relation to Ukraine would fall under the purview of the Office of Vice President Biden and the Obama State Department’s anti-corruption efforts. In fact, many State Department officials within the Obama Administration repeatedly registered reservations about Hunter Biden’s role on the board of a corrupt company. Thus, any instances of corruption on behalf of Hunter Biden via his role as a board member of the Ukrainian-operated Burisma energy firm were intentionally not investigated or covered up.
- In 2016, Ukraine’s top anti-corruption prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, had an active and ongoing investigation into Burisma and its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky. At the time, Hunter Biden continued to serve on Burisma’s board of directors. According to news reports, then Vice-President Biden “threatened to withhold $1 billion in United States loan guarantees if Ukraine’s leaders did not dismiss [Shokin].” After that, Ukraine’s Parliament fired Shokin.
- During his father’s vice presidency, Hunter Biden built many business relationships with foreign nationals and received millions of dollars from foreign sources, seemingly in exchange for access to his father. The financial transactions which Hunter engaged in illustrates serious counterintelligence and extortion concerns relating to Hunter Biden and his family.
- President Biden gravely endangered the security of the United States and its institutions of government. Through blatant nepotism, he enabled his son to influence foreign policy and financially benefit as a result of his role as Vice President. He supported his son engaging in collusion with Chinese Communist party-linked officials. He allowed his son to trade appointments with his father and other high-ranking administration officials in exchange for financial compensation. He permitted his son to take money from Russian oligarchs, including Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.
Greene’s full press release about her impeachment resolution can be seen here:
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (@RepMTG) January 21, 2021
Big League Politics will cover Greene’s impeachment resolution as it gains momentum and other Republican lawmakers show where they stand while supporting or opposing the measure.
Mitch McConnell Will Vote to Confirm Far-Left Open Borders Merrick Garland as Attorney General
What is he thinking?
Republican Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell confirmed that he plans to vote for President Biden’s Attorney General nominee, Merrick Garland, speaking on Tuesday afternoon to Politico.
Garland’s confirmation hearing took a sharply partisan approach, with the spurned former Supreme Court nominee vowing to prioritize political prosecutions of trespassers involved in the January 6th Capitol riot.
Garland may be among Biden’s most radical cabinet nominees, and some have questioned if he intends to pursue revenge on Republicans for spiking his Supreme Court nomination in 2016. The circuit judge espoused a legal philosophy that wouldn’t view illegal immigration as a crime, a radical embrace of Biden’s “America Last” migration approach that prioritizes the interests of illegal aliens over American citizens.
@HawleyMO seems to catch Biden’s AG nominee Merrick Garland off guard with a simple question about illegal immigration.
— Real America's Voice (RAV) (@RealAmVoice) February 22, 2021
Garland had likened a handful of raucous protestors who trespassed in the Capitol to the Oklahoma city bombing, stating the politically charged incident would be his highest priority as Attorney General. In reality, the vast majority of the dozens of people charged in the riot are charged with misdemeanors- a far cry from an “armed insurrection.” Garland went on to reference vaguely-defined “domestic extremism” as a supposed imminent threat, a recurring sentiment from Biden cabinet nominees looking for an easy means to criminalize activity that challenges the interests of establishment liberalism.
Tucker Carlson & @julie_kelly2 Call Out Biden's AG Nominee Merrick Garland For His Dishonest Statements About January 6th At His Hearing Today And Expose The "Armed Insurrection" Lie Told By The Democrats & The Media pic.twitter.com/9Xqms5DHNh
— The Columbia Bugle 🇺🇸 (@ColumbiaBugle) February 23, 2021
McConnell may live to regret the day in he handed a green light to Biden’s personal attorney. With the Democrat-Corporate-Media complex set to build a system of ‘Total Governance,’ Garland stands to become a crucial figure in an attack on traditional American law and order, aiming to replace it with a system in which neoliberal globalism reigns as the highest law in the land.
Congress2 days ago
An America First Patriot is Challenging Dan Crenshaw in Next Year’s GOP Primary. Here’s Why.
Two Americas3 days ago
Black Teen Travels to White Suburb to Commit Mass Shooting, Mainstream Media Remains Silent
Crime4 days ago
BIZARRE: Biden Recounts Being Arrested After Trespassing in Senate Chamber in Old Video
White House1 day ago
NOT MENTALLY FIT: Three Dozen House Democrats Demand Biden Relinquish Control of Nuclear Codes
Opinion3 days ago
Opinion: CPAC’s Incompetency and Hypocrisy on Full Display in Their Handling of the Young Pharaoh Situation
Big League Economics4 days ago
Gas Prices Have Exploded Since Biden Entered Office
Big League Economics2 days ago
Globalists are Planning ‘Climate Lockdowns’ to Finish Off Economic Prosperity in the West
Congress3 days ago
RINO ALERT? David Perdue Sat on Millions in Campaign Cash as Democrats Took Georgia Senate Seats