As Canadians go to the polls today to decide whether or not to keep Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in power, voters will not be informed of the intimate details of his alleged sexual affair with an underage girl, who was reportedly silenced after reaching a multi-million dollar settlement.
The Buffalo Chronicle reported that Trudeau’s underage accuser received $2.25 million as apart of a mutual non-disclosure non-disparagement agreement that she signed last week. Her father told The Chronicle that she was under the age of 17 during the time of the alleged inappropriate relationship.
The Chronicle received a copy of the agreement for a brief period by the accuser’s father and were able to examine it. The father claims he received the agreement by mistake via email after he was CC’d a copy by the parties as they were negotiating.
The illicit affair allegedly happened while Trudeau was teaching at West Point Grey Academy in Vancouver, nearly 20 years ago. After his accuser’s father found out about the affair at their family’s home, a clamor began to remove Trudeau from his position. West Point Grey Academy was unwilling to confirm any of these details to reporters.
The father claims he discovered the affair shortly after the death of Trudeau’s father, Pierre, who was a popular long-time Prime Minister. Trudeau’s friends say that the impropriety likely occurred due to a depression stemming from the death of his father and younger brother, Michel, who was killed by an avalanche while skiing in 1998.
“He was lonely and depressed for months,” one of Trudeau’s friends told The Chronicle.
During the time of Trudeau’s alleged affair, the sex acts would have been technically legal, as the age of consent was only 14. It was then raised to 16 in 2008 by Conservative Prime Minister Stephen Harper. However, the act would have likely been illegal under a Canadian law that prevents someone under the age of 18 from having sexual relations with an individual in a position of authority over them.
Trudeau has not made any denials of the claims levied against him by the newspaper. The editors of The Chronicle stand by their work, and imply that the silence from the chronically blackfaced Canadian leader is deafening.
“To date, Trudeau has not offered a public denial of The Buffalo Chronicle’s reporting. Instead, he has instructed his communications staffers to decline to answer those questions and to attack the credibility of this publication,” they wrote.
“The Buffalo Chronicle has never — in our entire operating history — been sued for defamation or any other matter. We have never once received a cease and desist letter from the subjects of any article since we began publishing in 2014,” they added.
If Trudeau loses today’s election, it would be the first time in Canadian history that a first-time Prime Minister with a majority in Parliament lost his re-election bid. With several scandals dogging him and causing his popularity to crater, Trudeau will make history tonight if he loses power.
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
UPDATE: British Prime Minister Boris Johnson Moved to ICU, Condition ‘Worsening’ After Coronavirus Diagnosis
Johnson was put in the ICU on Monday.
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has been moved to the intensive care unit after being hospitalized following his diagnosis with COVID-19 Chinese coronavirus.
Johnson was brought to St Thomas’ Hospital on Sunday night merely “as a precaution” because his coronavirus symptoms were not clearing up. Johnson’s administration initially tried to downplay his illness to keep the public from being alarmed.
“Since Sunday evening, the Prime Minister has been under the care of doctors at St Thomas’ Hospital, in London, after being admitted with persistent symptoms of coronavirus,” a spokesman said.
However, Johnson’s health is quickly deteriorating, and the government has been forced to admit the seriousness of the Prime Minister’s medical situation.
“Over the course of this afternoon, the condition of the Prime Minister has worsened and, on the advice of his medical team, he has been moved to the Intensive Care Unit at the hospital,” the spokesman said.
“The PM has asked Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab, who is the First Secretary of State, to deputise for him where necessary. The PM is receiving excellent care, and thanks all NHS staff for their hard work and dedication,” they added.
Johnson addressed the British people on his Twitter account earlier today, indicating that he is still on the job regardless of his worsening condition.
“Last night, on the advice of my doctor, I went into hospital for some routine tests as I’m still experiencing coronavirus symptoms. I’m in good spirits and keeping in touch with my team, as we work together to fight this virus and keep everyone safe,” Johnson wrote in a tweet.
Politicians from all sides of the aisle are wishing Johnson the best as he fights for his life in the ICU while afflicted with the oft-deadly coronavirus.
“Terribly sad news. All the country’s thoughts are with the Prime Minister and his family during this incredibly difficult time,” new Labour leader Keir Starmer wrote in a tweet.
Scotland First Minister Nicola Sturgeon wrote in a tweet: “My thoughts are with the PM and his family – sending him every good wish.”
“My thoughts tonight are with @BorisJohnson and @carriesymonds. I know he’ll be getting the best care possible and will come out of this even stronger,” tweeted Chancellor Rishi Sunak.
“Praying for the Prime Minister’s swift recovery tonight,” London Mayor Sadiq Khan wrote in a tweet.
Big League Politics will continue to monitor Johnson’s condition and provide updates as his health improves or worsens.
Trending on BLP
Deep State3 days ago
ACCOUNTABILITY: President Trump Fires Deep State Snitch Who Triggered Impeachment Hysteria
Tech3 days ago
Banished Journalist Laura Loomer’s $1.5 Billion Lawsuit Against Tech Giants Will Be Heard in Court
Big League Wellness4 days ago
Expert Warns That Fears of Chinese Coronavirus Being a Bioweapon Should Not Be Dismissed
Big League Wellness1 day ago
Dr. Anthony Fauci Plotted ‘Global Vaccine Action Plan’ with Bill Gates Before Pushing COVID Panic and Doubts About Hydroxychloroquine Treatments
Campaign 20203 days ago
Joe Rogan Endorses Donald Trump Over Joe Biden, Citing Cognitive Decline
Big League Wellness2 days ago
New York Storefronts Boarded Up as Burglaries Rise 75%
Big League Economics2 days ago
This Wall Street Firm Has Quietly Gained Control Over the Financial Sector During Coronavirus Panic
News3 days ago
Woke Leftists Upset Over Christian Organzation Setting Up Hospital for Coronavirus Patients