New analysis by columnist Phil Kerpen indicates that half of coronavirus deaths recorded throughout the United States have come out of nursing homes.
— Gregg Keller (@RGreggKeller) May 8, 2020
Kerpen’s data indicates that there have been 32,161 COVID-19 deaths inside nursing homes out of 62,740 overall coronavirus deaths, accounting for 51.6 of the overall death total. These are the numbers including New York, which has been doubled to compensate for hospital deaths being excluded.
Without New York included in the total, there have been 21,620 nursing home COVID-19 deaths out of a total of 41,764 overall coronavirus deaths throughout the country, which accounts for 51.8 percent of the overall death total.
In some states, the number surpasses 50 percent by a wide margin.
Current nursing home death percentages (and rising):
North Carolina 60%
New Jersey 50%
— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) May 6, 2020
The number of coronavirus deaths out of nursing homes has consistently risen, and the most vulnerable have been put needlessly at risk due to the tragic decisions of Democrat governors in blue states.
Michigan state senator Lana Theis of Brighton called out anti-Trump Governor Gretchen Whitmer for allowing COVID-19 patients to be housed at nursing homes and infect the most vulnerable needlessly.
“Given that 64% of deceased COVID-19 patients in Michigan are over the age of 70, it simply does not make sense to unnecessarily increase the risk of infection and death of existing nursing home residents by moving in people who have already been infected by the new coronavirus,” said Theis in a press release.
“I respectfully suggest that this practice be immediately discontinued and that such persons be relocated to alternative sites, perhaps including existing field hospitals that have been constructed for the express purpose of treating COVID-19,” she added.
In New York, Governor Andrew Cuomo actually issued an edict forcing nursing homes to take in coronavirus patients. This has caused observers to say that Cuomo has “blood on his hands” for his decision.
Morbidly, the state of New York gave body bags to nursing homes as the coronavirus patients were transferred there.
“My colleague noticed that one of the boxes was extremely heavy. Curious as to what could possibly be making that particular box so much heavier than the rest, he opened it,” an executive from a Queens nursing home said told the New York Post last month.
“The first two coronavirus patients were accompanied by five body bags,” the whistleblower added.
The health care executive was flabbergasted at Cuomo’s mismanagement of the entire situation and the lives that have been lost as a result.
“Cuomo has blood on his hands. He really does. There’s no way to sugarcoat this,” the executive said.
“Why in the world would you be sending coronavirus patients to a nursing home, where the most vulnerable population to this disease resides?” they added.
The crisis has been worsened because of Democrat mismanagement, which may be more than mere incompetence. They may have used this crisis to knock some elderly voters off before they have the chance to vote in November.
China Administered Anal Swab COVID Tests to US Diplomats, Says They Were Done “In Error” After State Department Complaint
The State Department says it never agreed to have US diplomats undergo anal swab testing.
After subjecting US diplomats to anal swab COVID-19 tests, the Chinese government has said the tests were “in error” and that they would stop administering them.
A State Department spokesperson told VICE News that the department “never agreed to this kind of testing and protested directly to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs when we learned that some staff were subject to it.”
The Chinese government responded by claiming that the anal swab tests were given “in error.” Although they are required for incoming travelers in certain parts of China, diplomats are supposed to be exempt.
China also said “we have instructed staff to decline this test if it is asked of them, as was done in the past.” If true, the diplomats either willingly took the anal swab test or simply forgot that they had the option to decline. But it is also possible that they were never told they could decline, or that the authorities forced them rather than “asked” them.
Some Chinese authorities maintain that anal swab testing is more effective than traditional testing procedures like throat and nose swabs, though there is disagreement on that matter:
Officials in Beijing are using anal swabs to test for COVID-19 in children as young as nine years old, arguing that this manner of testing is more effective than traditional measures.
Li Tongzeng, who works as deputy director in charge of infectious disease for Beijing You’an Hospital, is claiming that COVID-19 lasts longer in the anus. This is the public health reason being used to violate children in China.
Yang Zhanqiu, who works as deputy director for the pathogen biology department at Wuhan University, believes that anal swabs are not adequate for testing. He argues that nasal and throat swabs are more effective because the virus is typically contracted through the upper respiratory tract.
Congress3 days ago
An America First Patriot is Challenging Dan Crenshaw in Next Year’s GOP Primary. Here’s Why.
Tech2 days ago
BETRAYED: How Parler Sold Out to the Globalist Establishment to Get Back Online
White House2 days ago
NOT MENTALLY FIT: Three Dozen House Democrats Demand Biden Relinquish Control of Nuclear Codes
Opinion4 days ago
Opinion: CPAC’s Incompetency and Hypocrisy on Full Display in Their Handling of the Young Pharaoh Situation
Big League Economics3 days ago
Globalists are Planning ‘Climate Lockdowns’ to Finish Off Economic Prosperity in the West
Congress4 days ago
RINO ALERT? David Perdue Sat on Millions in Campaign Cash as Democrats Took Georgia Senate Seats
Campaign 20244 days ago
Donald Trump Will Reportedly Claim He’s the “Presumptive 2024 Nominee” in CPAC Speech
Immigration4 days ago
New York Times Op-Ed Admits That Traditional America is “Most Likely a Thing of the Past”