Connect with us

Uncategorized

REPORT: Megyn Kelly’s Staff is Getting Re-Assigned To Other Shows As Cancellation Imminent

Published

on

Megyn Kelly is cancelled in the 9 AM time slot on NBC according to sources in her organization. Kelly took over an hour bloc on the Today Show after she distinguished herself during the presidential election at Fox News, where she went hard against President Trump.

Kelly did a lot of damage to Fox with her liberal shenanigans, and now she is persona non grata in the liberal fancy media world because she defended blackface.

People magazine reports:

Trending: Shipments of 20,000+ Fake US Driver’s Licenses From China Intercepted at Chicago Airport

“Megyn Kelly’s 9 a.m. Today show hour has been canceled, multiple sources confirm to PEOPLE.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The news comes just 48 hours after she received immense backlash for her controversial remarks about blackface earlier this week.

“They’re contacting the staff and reassigning everyone today. Everyone’s being told that they still have a home here, but it won’t be on Megyn’s show,” one source says. “They haven’t made an official announcement about the show, but everyone knows what it means when they’re being moved somewhere else. The show is clearly over.”

Two additional sources insist that Kelly has not been fired from NBC completely (and she herself has not been told the network’s final decision), but her 9 a.m. show “is most likely over.”

People passage ends

President Trump’s hilarious victories over Megyn Kelly during the presidential campaign helped unify the Republican Party behind him, as I reported in my May 2016 Breitbart piece, “#NeverTrump Circles The Drain As Republicans Accept The Reality of Donald Trump”:

WASHINGTON, DC – The #NeverTrump movement is collapsing as Donald Trump asserts himself as the Republican nominee.

Only 15 percent of Republicans are still vowing not to back Trump in the general election, according to a new Fox News poll. Trump is getting 82 percent Republican support. Seven percent of Republicans are in Hillary Clinton’s camp, while four percent would vote for a third-party candidate and four percent will not vote. Another four percent are still undecided.

The #NeverTrump movement, led by onetime television star Glenn Beck and professional political consultants like Ben Howe and commentators like Jamie Weinstein, has been fading. While these pundits and political-class types choose to remain in Never-Never Land, the rest of the party is clearly growing up.

Trump cemented his alpha male status in the GOP with his Tuesday night interview with Megyn Kelly, the fierce anti-Trump cable news entertainer whose battles with Trump so obsessed her that she even changed her hairstyle to reflect strength. Trump’s interview with Kelly aired the same night he won the primaries in Oregon and Kentucky. Even though Ted Cruz dropped out of the race, he kept the door open to re-entering, and he appeared recently on “Millionaire’s Row” at the Kentucky Derby. But Trump beat him on the ballot by about 10,000 votes Tuesday, putting to rest any hope for a Cruz comeback.

Neoconservative pundit Bill Kristol, who tried to get a third-party candidate to challenge Trump on the Right and all but assure Hillary Clinton a victory, is still clinging to that idea but admits that it’s “Not easy.” Retired Marine Corps general James Mattis already turned Kristol down. The Republican National Committee condemned Kristol’s plot.

Jonah Goldberg of National Review conceded that the third-party scheme is not going to become a reality.

Ben Howe, one of the most inflammatory #NeverTrumpers, is currently under fire on Twitter for refusing to apologize for calling potential First Lady Melania Trump a “whore” in a Tweet that he later deleted.

Trump critic Mark Levin, the nationally-syndicated radio star, Tweeted Wednesday, “What do you think? Would Trump fight for his nominee” to the Supreme Court, appearing to acknowledge Trump’s inevitability.

Guy P. Benson, a Fox News pundit who steadfastly recites the Establishment’s party line on issues, admitted Wednesday that Trump’s Supreme Court shortlist of potential justices was “generally encouraging.”…

With the pundits forced to leave Never-Never Land and accept reality, the legacy of #NeverTrump might not actually be very substantial at all. Assuming that the 15 percent number goes down in the next five months, the only real damage to Trump on the Right will probably come from the Koch Brothers pulling their money out of the race. As Breitbart News reported, the Kochs’ “secret bank” in the D.C. Beltway is not going to engage with the presidential election.

But it’s unclear how much damage that would actually do to Trump. Trump will not have to answer to the Koch Brothers while in office, and he will be able to appeal to Bernie Sanders supporters by proclaiming himself the man who got Koch money out of the election. Trump will still be able to raise enough money to compete, as evidenced by Sheldon Adelson’s $100 million commitment to Make America Great Again.

The Fox News poll has very positive implications for Trump going forward, but it also shows some setbacks for him.

Trump leads Clinton 45 percent to 42 percent in the poll after trailing her last month by seven points. Trump also leads 61 percent to 24 percent among white people who didn’t graduate from college. That’s a demographic that has plagued Clinton in her ongoing primary battle with Bernie Sanders. Trump also leads 46 percent to 30 percent among independents. But Clinton is dominating with blacks and Hispanics.

In a three-way race with Libertarian Party frontrunner Gary Johnson, Trump wins with 42 percent to Clinton’s 39 and Johnson’s 10 percent, supporting the theory inside political circles that Johnson would actually help Trump to beat Clinton in the electoral college race.

Deep State

TRUST THE MAN: Here’s A Growing Map of Deep State Conspirators Who Have Been Fired

Published

on

President Donald Trump continues to solidify the American people’s position in the federal government.

Former FBI director James Comey is reeling from the FBI’s release of information pertaining to his exit from the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The forms reveal a mad dash by the Department of Justice in the days after Comey’s spring 2017 firing to retrieve secret information from Comey’s office and to figure out the extent of what Comey was actually doing as FBI director.

Comey signed the Sensitive Compartmented Information Nondisclosure Agreement, which makes it all the more serious that Comey violated sections 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, and 13 by illegally handing over presidential briefing memorandums (page 5 and 6 of FBI release). (READ: Comey Refuses To Deny He Leaked Classified Info)

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Comey is not alone in his government unemployment.

An interactive mapping project has sprung up on mindmeister to track Deep State conspirator cells that have been fired in the age of President Donald Trump.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


No articles were found at this time.

Trending