Connect with us

Campaign 2020

Second Presidential Debate Cancelled After Moderator Caught Colluding With Anti-Trump Hack

The second Presidential debate has been cancelled.

Published

on

The Commission on Presidential Debates announced that the second planned debate between Joe Biden and Donald Trump had been officially cancelled on Friday, following a reluctance from Biden to debate and the revelation that debate moderator Steve Scully had been planning public statements with anti-Trump commentator Anthony Scaramucci.

The Commission had sought to replace the debate with a ‘virtual’ contest in light of President Trump’s coronavirus diagnosis and quick recovery. The President refused such a alternative, maintaining that an event with the seriousness of a presidential debate should be conducted in person.

The debate’s fate was also placed in jeopardy when planned moderator Steve Scully was caught attempting to collude with anti-Trump hack Anthony Scaramucci on Thursday. Scully accidentally sent what was supposed to be a DM to Scaramucci as a tweet, asking him how he should respond to the President’s accusations of bias on the part of the Commission for Presidential Debates. In dishonest fashion, Scully claimed that his Twitter account had actually been “hacked,” an excuse he’s used in previous years when making embarrassing tweets. The FBI has now began a purported investigation into the laughable “hack,” but there’s no way Scully could’ve claimed to fairly moderate a presidential debate after his Scaramucci DM leaked.

Trending: USC Experimental Model Polling Calculation Forecasts Donald Trump Election Victory

Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtagh that President Trump is still willing to engage in a debate without the Commission’s interference and insistence upon a virtual contest.

President Trump previously expressed a willingness to appear in a debate-style event with podcaster Joe Rogan, breaking free of the establishment media format for debates. Biden has refused to consider the proposal.

As of Friday afternoon, the scheduled third presidential debate planned in Miami, Florida is still on, but it seems somewhat likely that that contest could be cancelled as well in light of the flop of the second debate.

Campaign 2020

Democrat City Councilman of Flint, Mich. Endorses President Trump: ‘The Narrative Has Been Spent. This is Not a Game, Folks!’

Maurice Davis is on the Trump train.

Published

on

A life-long Democrat Party member and politician from Flint, Mich. has issued a full-throated endorsement of President Donald Trump and is encouraging other Democrats and people of color to support the president.

“What an honor to be standing before you at a serious time like this in the world. Pandemic, the China virus or plague, I even caught it and was in intensive care twice,” Flint City Councilman Maurice Davis said at a Trump rally with Vice President Mike Pence at Flint Bishop Airport on Thursday.

“President Trump and Vice President Pence. God uses whoever he want to to bring his people out of whatever the problem have to be. Right now, the narrative has been spent,” he added.

Davis explained that he has been a Democrat for 64 years and voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016. Since then, he has seen the light and jumped aboard the Trump train.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“The Democrats is full of hate! I have been a democrat all my life, 64 years. The last four years I voted for Hillary Clinton. This year I decided to go with President Trump. I am not a bootlicker, I am not an Uncle Tom,” he said.

President Trump retweeted the video of Davis’ patriotic and inspirational speech earlier today:

Big League Politics has reported about President Trump’s strong support from people of color, which flies in the face of the narratives put out by the Democrats and the fake news media:

A shocking new poll shows President Donald Trump with 28 percent support from blacks and 41 percent from Hispanics, indicating that his outreach plans to minorities may be succeeding.

The poll, conducted by Atlas Intel over the period of Aug. 24 to 30, also shows President Trump with a four-point lead over Biden among white voters. He still trails Biden by three points in the overall polling numbers at the present time though…

President Trump has noted that these national polling results may be skewed because of the well-documented phenomenon of Trump supporters being unwilling to declare their support publicly due to fear of repercussions in the age of widespread leftist terror.

The polling numbers have Trump up 20 points among black voters and up 13 points among Hispanic voters in comparison to 2016. The numbers also show Biden down a shocking 23 points among black voters and down 10 points with Hispanics compared to the totals from 2016, as the deteriorating Democrat gives minorities little to be excited about…

The momentum is clearly on the side of President Trump, which is why Democrats are freaking out as they feel their chances to regain control of the country slip away.

Minorities are no longer drinking the Democrat kool aid, and that does not bode well for their chances of defeating President Trump in next week’s election.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending