The fake news media trumpeted the “believe all women” narrative when it hurt Republicans like Roy Moore and Brett Kavanaugh, but when it comes to former Vice President Joe Biden, it is a different standard entirely.
The Washington Post published a disgraceful article on Easter Sunday throwing alleged victim Tara Reade under the bus for filing a criminal complaint accusing Biden of sexually assaulting her while he served as a Senator in the 1990s.
The Post claimed that Reade had said that “Biden had touched her neck and shoulders but did not mention the alleged assault or suggest there was more to the story” during her interview with the paper. Reade reportedly alleged in her criminal complaint that Biden penetrated her with his fingers against her will.
They also noted that she “twice voted for the Obama-Biden ticket” before becoming a “vocal supporter of Biden’s former rival Bernie Sanders.” They also claimed that the Trump campaign “sought to inject Reade’s allegation into the presidential campaign on Saturday by accusing the media on Twitter of not covering it.”
They also claimed that although Biden has frequently been accused of “unwanted hugging and other physical contact,” they “found no other allegations against him as serious as Reade’s.” They instead made the article about President Donald Trump, who they claim has been accused of “forced kissing, groping or sexual assault” by “more than a dozen women.”
The Post also asked Reade for invasive personal information likely so they could scrutinize it and shame her further for coming out with her truth.
“Reade said she told a therapist earlier this year about the alleged assault. The Post asked Reade for the therapist’s notes of that conversation, but she has not produced them,” they wrote.
They published denials from long-time Biden staffers and associates to further their attempt to discredit Reade’s testimony.
“In all my years working for Sen. Biden, I never once witnessed, or heard of, or received, any reports of inappropriate conduct, period — not from Ms. Reade, not from anyone,” said Marianne Baker, who was an executive assistant in Sen. Biden’s office.
“I have absolutely no knowledge or memory of Ms. Reade’s accounting of events, which would have left a searing impression on me as a woman professional, and as a manager. These clearly false allegations are in complete contradiction to both the inner workings of our Senate office and to the man I know and worked so closely with for almost two decades,” she added.
“I would remember something like this if it ever came up,” said Dennis Toner, a former deputy chief of staff under Sen. Biden who is now a Delaware-based consultant. “I think it’s an outrageous accusation that’s totally untrue.”
“It never came up. And I sure would have remembered if it did,” said Ted Kaufman, who formerly worked as chief of staff under Sen. Biden.
The Post’s demonization of this accuser was so heavy-handed that even far-left Hollywood liberals like Rose McGowan are calling out the extreme hypocrisy of the fake news rag:
— rose mcgowan (@rosemcgowan) April 13, 2020
The fake news has made a mockery of the #MeToo movement by refusing to give all women the benefit of the doubt due to their extreme partisan bias in favor of the Democrats.
CNN Stands by Fake News Hack Brian Stelter After Allegedly Breaching Confidentiality Agreement
Attorney Lin Wood is calling Stelter out.
Attorney Lin Wood, who has represented former Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann in various defamation suits against prominent media entities, is claiming that CNN hack Brian Stelter violated his confidentiality agreement regarding the case.
— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) July 27, 2020
CNN is not reprimanding Stelter due to his unprofessional and possibly criminal behavior, showing how the fake news company protects globalist frauds:
I state as a matter of provable fact that Brian Stelter is a liar.
If my statement is false, Brian can now sue me for defamation.
Do it, Brian. TRUTH is my defense.
— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) July 28, 2020
Big League Politics has reported on how CNN was forced to pay off Sandmann after issuing biased coverage against the student after he was accosted by a gin-soaked Indian outside of the Lincoln Memorial in 2019:
Fake news giant CNN settled the lawsuit filed against them by Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann today for an undisclosed sum following their biased coverage against the child last year.
Sandmann’s lawsuit sought $800 million from CNN as well as the Washington Post and NBC Universal for their alleged defamation of the student following the boy’s confrontation with far-left Indian activist Nathan Phillips. The cases against the WaPo and NBC are still active.
“This case will be tried not one minute earlier or later than when it is ready,” said Sandmann’s attorney Lin Wood.
Wood also claims that Gannett, the parent company behind the Enquirer, will be slapped with a lawsuit in the days to come. He says that Sandmann continues to suffer from “emotional distress, damage to reputation and distress to his family” as a result of the mistreatment by the fake news.
Last year, the coverage of Sandmann was a galvanizing moment among the Right against the fake news and the liberal hate machine that never hesitates to destroy a young white man’s life over a pack of lies…
Sandmann’s settlement is another stain on the reputation of the fake news, and he may have more payouts to come in the near future. The smear merchants will likely have to pay dearly, as they have overstepped greatly on this hate hoax against a child.
Recently, Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post rag was forced to give a cash settlement to Sandmann as well. The fake news media is finally being compelled to pay for their unethical reporting.
Sandmann is bragging that he is not finished yet in his crusade to bring accountability to media organs that loathe patriotic Americans.
We have settled with WAPO and CNN.
The fight isn’t over. 2 down. 6 to go.
Don’t hold your breath @jack.
— Nicholas Sandmann (@N1ckSandmann) July 24, 2020
“Thanks to my family and millions of you who have stood your ground by supporting me,” Sandmann added. “I still have more to do.”
Sandmann is showing how the fake news media is vulnerable to push back. Even though CNN refuses to fire Stelter, their credibility is hemorrhaging and the market may punish them for providing misinformation for so long.
Big League Wellness4 days ago
Authors of Pro-Hydroxychloroquine Study Defend Their Work After Being Attacked by Dr. Fauci
News4 days ago
Gun Control No Longer in the Wuhan Virus Stimulus Package
Deplorables3 days ago
BIG: Saint Louis Police Detective REFUSED TO SIGN Soros Funded Prosecutor’s Probable Cause Document Against McCloskeys
Sex Crime2 days ago
Democrat Megadonor Ed Buck Charged With Sex Trafficking Felonies
Big League Wellness4 days ago
CDC Director Confirms That Hospitals Receive More Funds for Reporting COVID-19 Deaths
Culture1 day ago
Satanic Temple Claims State Abortion Restrictions are Unconstitutional Because Ritualistic Abortions are Part of Their Religion
Around The World3 days ago
Italian Nationalist Leader Matteo Salvini Could Face Up to 15 Years in Prison for Rejecting Migrants
Big League Wellness3 days ago
New York City’s Health Commissioner Resigns in Protest of Mayor Bill de Blasio’s COVID-19 Policies