Connect with us

Two Americas

SICK: Reza Aslan Asks Dinesh D’Souza to Send Him His Address After Proclaiming “We Burn the Entire F****** Thing Down” If GOP Tried to Replace RBG

There is something wrong with this guy.

Published

on

Some know Reza Aslan for his biography of Jesus Christ. Others know him from his commentary on CNN. Still others know him as a loud-mouthed leftist who spews hatred on Twitter.

He has continued making a name for himself with respect to the latter. Aslan asked Dinesh D’Souza to send him his address when D’Souza needled him for his past tweet that “If [the Republicans] even TRY to replace RBG we burn the entire fucking thing down.”

This comes on the heels of the deceased Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s replacement by Amy Coney Barrett earlier Monday evening.

Trending: REJECTED: Marjorie Taylor Greene Stops Cori Bush’s Amendment to Allow Violent Convicted Felons to Vote

Screenshot below:

take our poll - story continues below

POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024?

  • POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Here’s the full version of the tweet D’Souza responded to:

Neither of Azlan’s despicable tweets have been deleted, and there’s no indication that they ever will be despite their inflammatory, threatening nature.

Condemnation on Twitter was swift, though many are simply mocking him for being such a lunatic leftist loser:

What’s also infuriating is that Twitter polices the New York Post and Big League Politics for posting stories about Hunter Biden and voter fraud, yet will likely refuse to do anything against Reza Aslan for his reprehensible rhetoric.

Two Americas

Boston Public Schools Suspend Advanced Classes for Fourth Through Sixth Graders Because of “Racial Inequities”

70 percent of the students enrolled in the program were either white or Asian.

Published

on

Citing the pandemic and “racial inequities,” Boston Public Schools has suspended enrollment in an advanced class program for fourth, fifth, and sixth graders.

The program is called Advanced Work Classes, and superintendent Brenda Cassellius has said it will go on a one-year hiatus.

There’s been a lot of inequities that have been brought to the light in the pandemic that we have to address,” Cassellius told GBH News. “There’s a lot of work we have to do in the district to be anti-racist and have policies where all of our students have a fair shot at an equitable and excellent education.”

Students already in Advanced Work Classes will be able to stay enrolled and continue their work, but for at least one year there will be no new fifth- or sixth-grade students admitted to the program. Fourth-grade students will be admitted “by standards to be determined at the school level.”

take our poll - story continues below

POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024?

  • POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

80 percent of all Boston public school students are either Hispanic or black, but 70 percent of the students enrolled in Advanced Work Classes are either white or Asian.

School Committee member Lorna Rivera was quoted as saying “this is just not acceptable,” adding that she’s “never heard these statistics before” and is “very, very disturbed by them.”

Superintendent Cassellius also claims that interest in Advanced Work Classes has waned over the years and that only five schools in the district had been offering them.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending