A St. Louis woman feels cheated by the justice system, claiming that she was brutally attacked by a Somali migrant teenager who was then let free.
Victim Alicia Clarke said that after she went on a brief run outside of her home, she noticed that her phone had been stolen. After she used Find My iPhone to locate her phone, she realized it was in the possession of a local neighbor who has been known to commit petty crimes.
She then hopped a fence to grab her phone. After she obtained it, she jumped back to her yard to return home. Another neighbor yelled at her: “Hey, I told him, ‘I know you did this and I’m calling the police!'” That is when the violent struggle allegedly began.
Clarke said that the 6-foot-tall teenage Somali attacked her, and she was soon in a fight for her life.
“He knocked me down, pulling my hair, kicking,” she recalled.
After brutally attacking her, he allegedly stole her cell phone yet again. Clarke then called police on her work phone to report the vicious incident.
“I am on the phone with St. Louis police dispatch, making my way to my backdoor, when he comes back with a weapon. He is on top of me. There was blood everywhere. I was literally fighting for my life at that point,” she said to 5 On Your Side.
Clarke claims that he returned and beat her senseless with a metal rod. He allegedly stabbed her in the head and face with the rod, leaving her a bloody mess, before she could wrestle the rod out of his hand, and he fled the scene.
The Somali teenager was charged with first-degree robbery as a result of his alleged actions, but the charges were ultimately dropped in juvenile court because the third-world refugee was determined to have too low of an IQ to be able to stand trial.
“The most hurtful thing of all of this, is the dropped charges. That was much more hurtful than the physical assault,” Clarke said.
A spokeswoman explained to 5 On Your Side how Somalis incredibly bereft of basic intelligence are essentially being given a free pass to commit vicious crimes after they are imported into the country on the taxpayer dole.
“In those instances, we work with child guardian and agencies to help with services outside the court system,” 5 On Your Side was told.
“It’s not feeling safe and honestly feeling like I’ve been failed by the system,” Clarke said about how the case was mishandled.
“This is going to happen again, and that’s my number one priority that it doesn’t,” she added.
A different neighbor has come forward and claimed that the Somali has barged into their house too and feels the African youth should be punished criminally before he strikes again. A Facebook post written by Clarke’s sister about the ordeal is beginning to go viral.
As diversity and multiculturalism take their toll on America, tragic cases like this will inevitably become more commonplace.
COVER-UP: Whitmer Admin Says ‘Records Do Not Exist’ Pertaining to $25 Million Dominion Contract Set Up by Democrat Official
What are they hiding?
A second Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request filed by Big League Politics pertaining to the $25 million Dominion contract set up by a Democrat official has been partially denied by the state of Michigan.
Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s goons at the Department of Technology, Management, and Budget (DTMB) claim that “records do not exist” showing how the Dominion contract impacted Michigan elections after it was enacted in 2017 and then expanded shortly before the election.
Here are the images of the contract between Dominion and the State of Michigan which Ms. Garrett helped executed. $25 million. pic.twitter.com/B5zKRfSvwK
— Gavin Mario Wax 🇺🇸 (@GavinWax) November 16, 2020
“It is hereby certified that, to the best of the undersigned’s knowledge, information, and belief, the public record does not exist under the name given by the requester or by another name reasonably known to the public body, to wit, DTMB does not possess records as to how contract 071B7700117 affected elections in the state of Michigan or how the $800.000 increase affected the 2020 primary and general elections in the state,” wrote Tamara J. Cooper, whose title is listed as Assistant FOIA Coordinator & State Ad Board Claims Technician, Knowledge Center.
The agency only linked back to the initial contract, which contains a bunch of public relations legalese presumably written by Dominion lawyers about how safe and secure their software is. Big League Politics has filed an additional FOIA request with DTMB Central Procurement Services, as Whitmer’s thugs attempt to give us the run-around to avoid accountability.
Big League Politics reported yesterday on how the first FOIA request was denied as Michigan Democrats attempt to cover-up their illicit activity pertaining to this year’s elections:
Last week, Big League Politics broke a story about how Lathrup Village, Mich. Mayor Mykale “Kelly” Garrett brokered the deal to bring Dominion software into the state in 2017 while she was serving as an elected Democrat official and working as a project manager for Dominion – a heinous conflict of interest and possible electoral crime.
After we broke the news, we filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) demanding all of the details regarding the Dominion contract that was brokered by Garrett and how the contract impacted subsequent elections.
On Monday, Nov. 23, the state of Michigan responded to our FOIA request with a denial of information regarding Dominion and this contract brokered by Democrat operative Kelly Garrett. They are effectively hiding this crucial information from the public that could be key for uncovering fraud amidst this disputed and dubious election farce.
“It is hereby certified that, to the best of the undersigned’s knowledge, information, and belief, records do not exist within the department under the description you provided or under another name reasonably known to the department,” the Department of Technology Management and Budget wrote in their rejection notice for the FOIA attempt, claiming that it was “too broad.”
Legal considerations will be considered if Whitmer’s cronies continue to deny transparency with regards to Dominion voting systems that are internationally renowned for stealing elections.
Immigration4 days ago
BOMBSHELL: President Trump May Sign Executive Order to End Birthright Citizenship Before First Term Ends
Campaign 20203 days ago
Georgia Recount Worker Describes “Pristine” Batch of Ballots – 98% for Joe Biden!
Videos3 days ago
‘Biggest Scandal in U.S. History’: Reporter Shane Trejo Describes Detroit’s Election Night Chaos to One America News
Politics2 days ago
RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel is Getting Ready to Stab President Trump in the Back to Keep Her Post
Campaign 20203 days ago
John Oliver: It is ‘Completely Insane’ to Use Vulnerable Computer Systems to Count Votes; Trump is ‘All the Way Completely Right’
Hollywood4 days ago
Warner Bros. Signs ‘Trained Marxist’ BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors to Produce TV Shows
Campaign 20202 days ago
Sidney Powell is No Longer Working With President Trump’s Legal Team
Campaign 20202 days ago
WATCH: Fulton County Poll Manager Susan Voyles Recounts Election Improprieties in Georgia Recount