Politico ran a story on Friday claiming that President Donald Trump personally owed money on a loan to the Bank of China, dating back to the refinancing of a Trump property in 2012. But it appears after the state-owned Bank of China released a statement clarifying the matter, the story is little more than fake news.
Politico claimed that Trump “owes tens of millions to the Bank of China” in the Friday story.
But after the Bank of China clarified the matter, they edited the headline of the story drastically, merely stating that “Trump owed tens of millions to the Bank of China.”
After the story’s publication, the Bank of China was quick to clarify that “within 22 days, the loan was securitized and sold into the [commercial mortgage-backed securities] market, as is a common practice in the industry. Bank of China has not had any ownership interest in that loan since late November 2012.”
The erroneous and anachronistic reporting of Politico hasn’t stopped a multitude of Twitter liberals from claiming the old transaction represents a pressing conflict of interest, notably hoping to distract from reporting of Joe Biden’s reliable and storied track record of cooperation towards China. At least some on the Left have honestly admitted that the story is misleading, and that the President doesn’t currently owe any money in refinanced loans to Chinese banks.
Story got a lot of play…turned out it’s wrong. Loan was securitized in 2012, Trump doesn’t owe any money to Bank of China. https://t.co/xDDh6i2FJV
— ian bremmer (@ianbremmer) April 25, 2020
If you’re awaiting any reporting from mainstream media entities on Joe Biden’s far more concerning track record of supporting nearly every pro-China globalist trade deal made within the last few decades, you may be kept waiting as the fake news seeks to dig up more sham “dirt” on Trump.
CNN Stands by Fake News Hack Brian Stelter After Allegedly Breaching Confidentiality Agreement
Attorney Lin Wood is calling Stelter out.
Attorney Lin Wood, who has represented former Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann in various defamation suits against prominent media entities, is claiming that CNN hack Brian Stelter violated his confidentiality agreement regarding the case.
— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) July 27, 2020
CNN is not reprimanding Stelter due to his unprofessional and possibly criminal behavior, showing how the fake news company protects globalist frauds:
I state as a matter of provable fact that Brian Stelter is a liar.
If my statement is false, Brian can now sue me for defamation.
Do it, Brian. TRUTH is my defense.
— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) July 28, 2020
Big League Politics has reported on how CNN was forced to pay off Sandmann after issuing biased coverage against the student after he was accosted by a gin-soaked Indian outside of the Lincoln Memorial in 2019:
Fake news giant CNN settled the lawsuit filed against them by Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann today for an undisclosed sum following their biased coverage against the child last year.
Sandmann’s lawsuit sought $800 million from CNN as well as the Washington Post and NBC Universal for their alleged defamation of the student following the boy’s confrontation with far-left Indian activist Nathan Phillips. The cases against the WaPo and NBC are still active.
“This case will be tried not one minute earlier or later than when it is ready,” said Sandmann’s attorney Lin Wood.
Wood also claims that Gannett, the parent company behind the Enquirer, will be slapped with a lawsuit in the days to come. He says that Sandmann continues to suffer from “emotional distress, damage to reputation and distress to his family” as a result of the mistreatment by the fake news.
Last year, the coverage of Sandmann was a galvanizing moment among the Right against the fake news and the liberal hate machine that never hesitates to destroy a young white man’s life over a pack of lies…
Sandmann’s settlement is another stain on the reputation of the fake news, and he may have more payouts to come in the near future. The smear merchants will likely have to pay dearly, as they have overstepped greatly on this hate hoax against a child.
Recently, Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post rag was forced to give a cash settlement to Sandmann as well. The fake news media is finally being compelled to pay for their unethical reporting.
Sandmann is bragging that he is not finished yet in his crusade to bring accountability to media organs that loathe patriotic Americans.
We have settled with WAPO and CNN.
The fight isn’t over. 2 down. 6 to go.
Don’t hold your breath @jack.
— Nicholas Sandmann (@N1ckSandmann) July 24, 2020
“Thanks to my family and millions of you who have stood your ground by supporting me,” Sandmann added. “I still have more to do.”
Sandmann is showing how the fake news media is vulnerable to push back. Even though CNN refuses to fire Stelter, their credibility is hemorrhaging and the market may punish them for providing misinformation for so long.
News4 days ago
McCain 2.0 Dan Crenshaw Proudly Votes With Democrats to Erase American History
Around The World2 days ago
FREEDOM RISING: Large Anti-Scamdemic Protests Spring Up in Germany, UK, Netherlands
Sex Crime4 days ago
BOMBSHELL: Unsealed Documents Indicate Bill Clinton Partied with Jeffrey Epstein and Two Young Girls on Pedo Island
Around The World3 days ago
Sweden’s Top COVID-19 Experts Comes Out Against Masks as Nation Returns to Normalcy
News4 days ago
Health Checkpoints, Biometric IDs, Vaccine Ink Injections: Media Reveals Orwellian ‘New Normal’ on the Horizon Due to COVID-19
Violent Left3 days ago
18 Year Old Gabriel Agard-Berryhill Arrested in Bombing of Portland Courthouse
News2 days ago
Both Parties Approve a Bill that Includes “Red Flag” Gun Confiscation Orders for Military Personnel
The Swamp3 days ago
Tennessee Democrat Charged With Stealing Hundreds of Thousands in Federal Funds for Personal Use