SOUTHWEST ASIA, Feb. 2, 2018 —Combined Joint Task Force Operation Inherent Resolve and its partners continue to remove Islamic State of Iraq and Syria leaders from the battlefield and prevent the terrorist group’s ability to regroup and resume its capacity to threaten citizens of all nations, CJTF-OIR officials reported today.
Coalition airstrikes killed one senior ISIS leader in Syria in November 2017, and another in December 2017, as well as killing four senior ISIS leaders in January 2018.
The removal of these key terrorists disrupts ISIS’s leadership and information dissemination activities, reducing the terrorist group’s ability to plan and conduct terrorist attacks both within Syria and Iraq and abroad.
- Shaykh Abu Anas al-Furati, an ISIS senior military commander, and two ISIS members were killed by a coalition airstrike on Nov. 27, 2017, near Hajin, Syria. Furati was responsible for coordinating ISIS attacks within Syria. His death further impairs ISIS command-and-control capabilities and reduces its ability to conduct terrorist activities in the region.
- Abd al-Rahman Filipini, an ISIS military leader, was killed by a coalition airstrike on Dec. 13, 2017, near Hajin, Syria. An additional ISIS member was also killed during the strike.
- Abd al-Rahman al Tamimi, an ISIS military leader, killed Jan. 2, 2018, near Hajin, Syria.
- Haytham al-Jazairi, ISIS immigration and logistics committee member, was killed Jan. 6, 2018, near Kharaij, Syria.
- Hassan al-Jazzari, ISIS immigration and logistics committee leader, was killed Jan. 6, 2018, near Abu Hammam, Syria.
- Aysh al-Dagestani, an ISIS brigade commander, was killed Jan. 12, 2018, near Kashmah, Syria.
The coalition and its partners continue to exert pressure on ISIS senior leaders and associates across multiple networks in order to degrade, disrupt, and dismantle ISIS structures and remove the terrorists throughout Iraq and Syria.
YUGE: DHS Creating Statue Defense Task Force to Defend National Heritage Against Leftist Thuggery
Finally getting serious?
The Department of Homeland Security has created a law enforcement task force to prevent the destruction and vandalism of statues and monuments commemorating the heritage and history of the United States. The task force was announced in a statement from Acting Secretary Chad Wolf on Wednesday.
“DHS is answering the President’s call to use our law enforcement personnel across the country to protect our historic landmarks,” said Wolf. “We won’t stand idly by while violent anarchists and rioters seek not only to vandalize and destroy the symbols of our nation, but to disrupt law and order and sow chaos in our communities.”
A lackadaisical federal response to the rounds of statue destruction and cultural vandalism has enabled left-wing rioters to destroy statues with impunity. Only recently did federal authorities begin to signal that they intent to start seriously punishing criminal suspects who destroy images of Presidents and great American men.
The Department of Justice announced late last week that four men suspected in a failed vandalism attempt targeting the statue of former President Andrew Jackson in Washington DC’s Lafayette Square have been indicted on federal charges of destruction of federal property.
President Donald Trump signed an executive order late last month mandating that federal prosecutors assign stricter penalties to left-wing cultural criminals seeking to destroy statues and images commemorating the national heritage of the United States.
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) June 27, 2020
It’s likely that when the punks of ANTIFA realize that they’ll stand to spend years in federal prison for criminal acts of vandalism targeting American heritage, they’ll back down into the cracks of society from whence they came.
Violent Left3 days ago
IT’S A START: Portland Rioter Arrested With Pipe Bomb Materials, Will Face Federal Charges
Deplorables3 days ago
STALKERS: Black Lives Matter Returns to Home of St. Louis Couple After Armed Confrontation
Sex Crime2 days ago
REPORT: Epstein Associate Ghislane Maxwell Possesses “Stash of Pedophile Sex Tapes”
Videos2 days ago
SHOCK VIDEO: Father Gunned Down in Drive-By Shooting Next to 6-Year-Old Daughter in NYC Streets
News1 day ago
Tennessee’s Marsha Blackburn Calls on Ilhan Omar to Resign After Minnesota Democrat Calls to “Dismantle” U.S. “System of Oppression”
Deep State2 days ago
General Michael Flynn and Friends Show Their Support for QAnon Movement on Independence Day
Sex Crime2 days ago
Former Reddit CEO Ellen Pao “Knew About” Ghislane Maxwell’s Sex Trafficking Activities in 2011
Violent Left3 days ago
WATCH: Father of Eight Year Old Girl Killed by Black Lives Matter Rioters Rips Movement’s Hypocrisy