UFC promoter Dana White has refused to succumb to coronavirus hysteria and remains steadfast in his resolve to hold fights even while panic grips the world.
White announced on Monday that his next pay-per-view event will take place on Saturday, April 18 with a new main event in a currently undisclosed location.
The fight is signed and is 100% ON LIVE on ESPN somewhere on EARTH!!!! 😃@TonyFergusonXT vs @Justin_Gaethje is LIVE on @espn+ PPV April 18th for the interim lightweight belt! pic.twitter.com/aH44zg5K30
— danawhite (@danawhite) April 6, 2020
White has even said that he intends to hold UFC fights on a weekly basis at a private island, refusing to slowdown even as the global economy shutters due to coronavirus mania. He opened up during an interview with TMZ Sports on Monday.
He told TMZ that the next UFC event will take place in the United States, and he intends to use that venue to host fights for two months. However, White claims he is only “a day or two away” from sealing a deal that would allow him to hold fights in a private island venue, and this would potentially give him a reprieve from all the coronavirus-related hassles that he has dealt with over the past month trying to book fights.
“I have a private island that I’ve secured. We’re getting the infrastructure put in now so I’m going to start doing the international fights too with international fighters,” White explained. “Because I won’t be able to get international fighters – all of them into the U.S. – so I have a private island. I am going to start flying them into the private island and doing international fights from there.”
“So as of April 18, the UFC is back up and running,” White declared.
White has claimed that the fake news media is doing everything in their power to sabotage his efforts, as they want the public to suffer during the worldwide coronavirus lockdown as much as possible.
“A lot of these media guys are absolute and total f**king scumbags,” he said. “As soon as you let them know what you’re doing, all they’re trying to do is f**k up everything that you’ve worked. So I’ve literally told every one of these guys to go f**k themselves and I’m not telling any of them what I’m doing, where I’m doing it.”
But White is not content to let the fake news media win. He has pushed mightily for his business to stay open, and it is looking like he will be able to pull it off despite the best efforts of the far-left news industry jackals.
“We have all our own planes and everything that will fly onto the island and get the fighters… There won’t be any fans at this thing… Everybody is going to be pre-tested, and tested, and tested, and tested… We’re going to make sure everybody is going to be safe before, during, and after the fights,” White said.
“This is something that you could never prepare for, plan for, or even dream that any of this was possible. Las Vegas is shut down. No casinos are open for a month or maybe more. I never thought I’d see that in my lifetime,” he added.
White has demonstrated fearless capitalist ingenuity during a time when fear has crippled the public. His next pay-per-view event, UFC 249, will be available for purchase through the ESPN+ digital subscriber service on April 18.
VIDEO: Dana White Devastates New York Times Hack After Successful UFC Pay-Per-View
White put the fake news in their place.
UFC promoter Dana White has been dogged by fake news reporters for pushing to continue his fights during the coronavirus panic, as they have worked at every turn to stop him from giving his fans what they want.
“A lot of these media guys are absolute and total f**king scumbags,” he said last month. “As soon as you let them know what you’re doing, all they’re trying to do is f**k up everything that you’ve worked. So I’ve literally told every one of these guys to go f**k themselves and I’m not telling any of them what I’m doing, where I’m doing it.”
The push back from fake news hacks and Democrat Party officials eventually forced White to cancel several shows, but he held the ultra successful UFC 249 pay-per-view on May 9. They drew a massive 700,000 buys for the event as the public grows more disgusted with the unprecedented shutdown of society.
“We absolutely destroyed it,” White said to Yahoo Sports via the telephone on Monday. “It was a home run by every measure. The early trends were good and they continued.”
The fake news media is very angry that White was able to hold a successful show despite their complaining. There have been prominent hit pieces published about the organization in the days following the event.
White’s response is classic and shows exactly how an individual or an entity should deal with the fake news vultures when under attack.
“F**k that guy… F**k that guy,” White said of the New York Times reporter who wrote an article critical of the UFC.
“You know what happened with that guy? That guy, who has never covered the sport ever before, was writing a story about [UFC parent corporation] Endeavor… and what do you think happened when this guy who and this paper covered the UFC when they never covered it before? What do you think happened? F**kin’ story was huge. They did killer traffic,” White explained.
White explained how the popularity of his organization was propping up the failing rag that is hemorrhaging money and going bankrupt rapidly.
“Now they’re writing stories three a week, and they’re posting live results. I don’t give a s**t what that guy thinks, what he has to say, or what he writes. Good for him, he’s pulling good traffic,” he added.
“I don’t give a f**k. Don’t give a f**k,” White said to conclude his rant.
White’s legendary rant against the fake news can be seen here:
— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) May 14, 2020
White has set a great example to anyone who must deal with journalistic parasites. His defiance has put them in their place and humiliated them on a grand scale.
Trending on BLP
Sex Crime3 days ago
16-Year-Old Boy Says Mother Tried to Make Him Transgender at Age of 8 and Pimped Him Out to LGBT Perverts
Culture4 days ago
Heavy Metal Drummer Recounts ‘Going to Hell,’ Meeting the Devil While in Coronavirus Coma
Fake News Media3 days ago
BABY: CNN’s Brian Stelter Becomes Early Adapter of New Twitter ‘Disable Replies’ Feature
Culture3 days ago
CLOWNWORLD: Gay Sex Club Operates as ‘Essential Business’ in Michigan While Barbers Face Jail Time for Cutting Hair
Big League Wellness4 days ago
Minnesota’s Catholic Churches Will Resume Public Masses in Defiance of Ongoing Stay-at-Home Order
Fake News Media2 days ago
Snopes Covers for Bill Gates’ Wife for Wearing Satanic Inverted Cross During Media Appearance
Politics3 days ago
Vicious Nursing Home Attacker Had COVID-19 and Was Quarantined Among the Elderly Despite Mental Illness and Felony Charges
Campaign 20203 days ago
WATCH: 46 Minutes of Joe Biden Stuttering, Getting Confused, Forgetting What He’s Talking About